Metal Storm logo
Dimmu Borgir - Internet Concert Stream

Norwegian Symphonic Black Metal group Dimmu Borgir will be streaming their concert "LIVE" on Saturday, April 5, 2008 at: 5:00pm (Pacific) -- 6:00pm (Mountain) -- 7:00pm (Central) -- 8:00pm (Eastern) -- (European Time would be morning of Sunday, April 6) ...from the Newport Music Hall in Columbus, Ohio exclusively at YeboTV.com.

The stream is FREE for fans around the world to view right from the comfort of their home computers. Fans must register to view this exclusive event, so sign yourself up right NOW. Visit this link to register in advance for this exclusive event.

Dimmu Borgir are preparing to launch their North American "The Invaluable Darkness Tour Part 2 - Legions Of The Chosen Few," which officially kicks off in Toronto on April 2 and will include a stop at the New England Metal & Hardcore Festival in Worchester, MA on April 26. Supporting them along the tour are Poland's Behemoth, and Norway's Keep Of Kalessin.

For more info about the Meshuggah free live internet stream, click here.

Source: nuclearblastusa.com
Band profile: Dimmu Borgir
Event: The Invaluable Darkness Tour Part 2 - Legions Of The Chosen Few
Posted: 29.02.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 60 users
01.03.2008 - 16:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Damn unfair I will miss it because of time diference sorry
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.03.2008 - 16:57
deathovertime
Account deleted
It's early on a Sunday morning when I don't have to work, I'll definitely be watching it. Seen them before, seeing them again at Bloodstock and now I get to see them for a third time. Sucks I can't see this one properly.
02.03.2008 - 13:27
Abattoir

Yea, it's gonna be very early for us, europeans but anyway, it sounds cool that the concert will be streaming in live...

Hits total: 4494 | This month: 14