Metal Storm logo
Rage - Two Videos Online

A few days ago German Metal band Rage have added the newest video clips "Lord Of The Flies" and "Open My Grave" to the Media Section on their official website.

• Lord Of The Flies - Videoclip (5:47min - 59 MB) -- [YouTube]
  • Open My Grave - Videoclip (4:42min - 48 MB) -- [YouTube]

Shortly before Christmas, Rage have shot two videoclips for their new album, featuring the songs "Lord Of The flies" and "Open My grave". While "Lord Of The flies" is a dark and occult clip with a lot of actors and guests (like singer Jen Majura), "Open My Grave" presents more the musicians of the band on their instruments. The location was a very old basement-cavity from the beginning of the 18th century, which is located under a whorehouse! You can imagine, that the boys had a couple of guests while their stay. The clips were produced by Katja Piolka, who had Rage infront of her lences already before.

The band's latest album "Carved In Stone" was released via Nuclear Blast Europe on February 22nd.

Source: rage-on.de
    Band profile: Rage
  • Posted: 01.03.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 2   Visited by: 31 users
    02.03.2008 - 00:24
    Vinnie R.
    Chido Chido
    Thid guys really works! I just din't finished to listen the Speak Of The Dead Abum while the new one has appeared!
    03.03.2008 - 09:50
    LeChron James
    Helvetesfossen
    second band to my knowledge to use Lord of the Flies as a song title.
    ----
    Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
    Stay Pure
    Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 3904 | This month: 7