Metal Storm logo
Islam

Original post

Posted by Black Winter, 11.03.2008 - 21:55
Since the old thread had exceeded its limits,here is a new thread to continue some of the previous discutions,please post a logic and a meaningful contributions and try to avoid all kinds of extremism and disrespectful remarks.
I myself will try to contribute meaningfully to clarify some points .
31.12.2012 - 18:39
Cream
Account deleted
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 31.12.2012 at 18:34

Radnot a single religiou person is able to think for themselves, be it Catholics, Reformed Christians, Baptists, Orhtodox Christians, oriental Christians, Muslims, Hindus etc.
All their visions and thoughts about stuff are to them by the religious people in power. Worst case in point radical muslims and radical Hindus and Catholics

You are living in Netherlands, arent you? Are there problems with Hindus or Christian. No there are only problems with moslems who look themself as superior and rape dutch woman, teach their people to hate the dutches in mosques and so on. There is no radical islam, just islam which is radical by nature.
31.12.2012 - 18:47
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Guest on 31.12.2012 at 18:39

Radnot a single religiou person is able to think for themselves, be it Catholics, Reformed Christians, Baptists, Orhtodox Christians, oriental Christians, Muslims, Hindus etc.
All their visions and thoughts about stuff are to them by the religious people in power. Worst case in point radical muslims and radical Hindus and Catholics

You are living in Netherlands, arent you? Are there problems with Hindus or Christian. No there are only problems with moslems who look themself as superior and rape dutch woman, teach their people to hate the dutches in mosques and so on. There is no radical islam, just islam which is radical by nature.

you clearly don't know what you're talking about and are extremely ignorant. I personaly knwo loads of muslims (like I stated earlier in this thread) and ALL of them are just as normal as non-Catholic christians, totally not redical. As for radical mosques there are only a couple and they get closed down immediately when they revert to propagating terrorism.
Isslam is as radical by nature as Christianity. But Islam is a younger religion and are now where Christianity was in Middle Ages and tbh Christianity was way more violent than Islam now.
Muslims don't regard themselves as superior they regard themselves as inferior and that's the reason why they act the way they do.
Most woemn here are raped by non-muslims just a very very very very small percentage gets raped by so-called muslims. It's the youngster but they aren't muslims at all since they don't believe in Allah.
Yes there are problems with Christians and Hindus, they try to tall me how to live my life as a non-believer they try to get shops closed on Sundays they try to forbid abortion they try to lay down the laws here in this country, when in fact it is secular/non-religious country so they should go fuck off and mind their own business just like I mind my own.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

31.12.2012 - 18:51
Cream
Account deleted
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 31.12.2012 at 18:47

Written by Guest on 31.12.2012 at 18:39

you clearly don't know what you're talking about and are extremely ignorant. I personaly knwo loads of muslims (like I stated earlier in this thread) and ALL of them are just as normal as non-Catholic christians, totally not redical. As for radical mosques there are only a couple and they get closed down immediately when they revert to propagating terrorism.
Isslam is as radical by nature as Christianity. But Islam is a younger religion and are now where Christianity was in Middle Ages and tbh Christianity was way more violent than Islam now.
Muslims don't regard themselves as superior they regard themselves as inferior and that's the reason why they act the way they do.
Most woemn here are raped by non-muslims just a very very very very small percentage gets raped by so-called muslims. It's the youngster but they aren't muslims at all since they don't believe in Allah.
Yes there are problems with Christians and Hindus, they try to tall me how to live my life as a non-believer they try to get shops closed on Sundays they try to forbid abortion they try to lay down the laws here in this country, when in fact it is secular/non-religious country so they should go fuck off and mind their own business just like I mind my own.

You are one of the many west europeans who critisize their own culture and religion e.g. christianity but dont hesitate to defend the muslims and islam. That's the true problem, the selfhate of the west european man. Christianity = bad, Islam = good. Typical left bullshit. Relativizing the doings of the muslims and the nature of islam through proclaiming that christianity is just as bad or even worse.
31.12.2012 - 18:56
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Guest on 31.12.2012 at 18:51

You are one of the many west europeans who critisize their own culrure and religion eg christianity but dont hesitate to defend the muslims. Thats the true problem the selfhate of the european man. Christianity = bad, Islam = good. Typical left bullshit.

ALL religions are BAD. And I am NOT a Christian or of any other religion I am totally non-religious because religion is the root of all problems in the world.
Funny you should call me left, since I am neither left nor right.
I only said not ALL islam is bad or radical.
And own culture is the most pathetic thing I ever heard. I was born here in the Netherlands by chance. Why should I be proud of that so-called culture? people should take the good parts from all cultures be it western European, Asian, Middle Eastern, African etc etc. but people should never ever touch religion.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

31.12.2012 - 19:04
Cream
Account deleted
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 31.12.2012 at 18:56

You are one of the many west europeans who critisize their own culrure and religion eg christianity but dont hesitate to defend the muslims. Thats the true problem the selfhate of the european man. Christianity = bad, Islam = good. Typical left bullshit.

ALL religions are BAD. And I am NOT a Christian or of any other religion I am totally non-religious because religion is the root of all problems in the world.
And own culture is the most pathetic thing I ever heard. I was born here in the Netherlands by chance. Why should I be proud of that so-called culture? people should take the good parts from all cultures be it western European, Asian, Middle Eastern, African etc etc. but people should never ever touch religion.

You are critizising Christianity but at the same moment defending Islam ("I only said not ALL islam is bad or radical"). You should be proud of the west european culture not because of christianity but for the enlightment, humanism, end of slavery, human rights, all acommplished by the west european civilization.

There is a reason that million of people try to immigrate to west europe, not only higher life conditions but also the freedoms of religion, speech and so on, all forbidden in the islamic world.
31.12.2012 - 19:07
InnerSelf
proofread free
Written by Guest on 31.12.2012 at 18:30

So you are confirming my opinion that muslims are not capable to think for themself. I hope you dont seek asyl in my country after you flee from the islam police.

I'll make sure to PM when I make it to the Islamic Police wanted list.
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
31.12.2012 - 19:08
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
You really are totally blinded by your hatred for Islam.
End of slavery ffs, the Dutch more or less perfected it and also the trade in slaves. enlightenment and humanism were already rampant in the Arabic world way before they were in the so-called west. Human right? what human rights? The Christians trying to impose their ways of thinking on me? Being watched 24/7 by the government?
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

31.12.2012 - 19:16
Cream
Account deleted
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 31.12.2012 at 19:08

End of slavery ffs, the Dutch more or less perfected it and also the trade in slaves. enlightenment and humanism were already rampant in the Arabic world way before they were in the so-called west. Human right? what human rights? The Christians trying to impose their ways of thinking on me? Being watched 24/7 by the government?

Slavery is still common in the arabic countrys, just google. Slavery was forbidden in the islamic countrys through the britians and frenchs, after they got independent, slavery rose again. You are blinded by your hate for the west european civilization, please convert to islam, take an arabic name and never call yourself a dutch again .
31.12.2012 - 19:24
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Guest on 31.12.2012 at 19:16

Slavery is still common in the arabic countrys, just google. Slavery was forbidden in the islamic countrys through the britians and frenchs, after they got independent, slavery rose again. You are blinded by your hate for the west european civilization, please convert to islam, take an arabic name and never call yourself a dutch again .

slavery is still common in western european countries as well in the form of prostitution. Like I said before I am not proud to be Dutch or any other nationality. It is by chance someone is Dutch, german, English, French, Belgian, Syrian, Saudi Arabian, Israeli. I consider myself an Earthling and not Dutch at all.
I don't hate western european countries at all. Just because I don't generalize when it comes to Islam and Arab countries that makes me a hater of non Islam and non Arabic stuff? You are one fucked up dude if you think that. And why the fuck should I convert to Islam? Like I said I am NON-religious. That means I am also not a pathetic Christian, a brain dead Muslim, a moronic Catholic, a mudering Hindu etc etc.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

31.12.2012 - 19:32
Cream
Account deleted
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 31.12.2012 at 19:24

Written by Guest on 31.12.2012 at 19:16

slavery is still common in western european countries as well in the form of prostitution. Like I said before I am not proud to be Dutch or any other nationality. It is by chance someone is Dutch, german, English, French, Belgian, Syrian, Saudi Arabian, Israeli. I consider myself an Earthling and not Dutch at all.
I don't hate western european countries at all. Just because I don't generalize when it comes to Islam and Arab countries that makes me a hater of non Islam and non Arabic stuff? You are one fucked up dude if you think that. And why the fuck should I convert to Islam? Like I said I am NON-religious. That means I am also not a pathetic Christian, a brain dead Muslim, a moronic Catholic, a mudering Hindu etc etc.

It would be great for the world peace if all people were non reliogiose earthlings, therefore if religion and nationality would vanish from the human brains..unfortunately you are in the minoritiy and this way of thinking is only present in the west.
31.12.2012 - 20:52
Fritillaria
Account deleted

Not a single religious person is able to think for themselves, be it Catholics, Reformed Christians, Baptists, Orhtodox Christians, oriental Christians, Muslims, Hindus etc.

yeah that's it. now it makes sense
31.12.2012 - 21:12
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 31.12.2012 at 19:04

You are critizising Christianity but at the same moment defending Islam ("I only said not ALL islam is bad or radical"). You should be proud of the west european culture not because of christianity but for the enlightment, humanism, end of slavery, human rights, all acommplished by the west european civilization.

There is a reasong that million of people try to immigrate to west europe, not only higher life conditions but also the freedoms of religion, speech and so on, all forbidden in the islamic world.

First : oh how can you say that Marcel is defending Islam ?! he is exactly saying get free of all those religious views, he states that think free of them.

Second : I am not defending religions and I will never. you can't defend either defend Christianity against Islam either cause all the truth speaks louder than you. Go and study more about organized religions and find out that all of them have failed shamefully during history. why can't just see the world as a human being in the world ?

Third: You were joking I am sure about liberal secular state under Assad's government ! This clearly shows you know nothing about the things going on In middle east and the bloodshed in Syria under Assad's Government !

Fourth: can't your really see that ? DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OIL INDUSTRY ? do you know how many years most of middle eastern countries live under awful oppression, do you know why most middle eastern countries governed by dictators ? why the wars continued so long ? why people kept hungry and and uninformed? do you know who supports these dictators ? do you know who wants to breed the wars there ? NO YOU CAN'T BLAME ONLY ISLAM for all of these shit.

fifth: why not they immigrate to other west ?
31.12.2012 - 21:25
Cream
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 31.12.2012 at 21:12

Written by Guest on 31.12.2012 at 19:04

There is a reasong that million of people try to immigrate to west europe, not only higher life conditions but also the freedoms of religion, speech and so on, all forbidden in the islamic world.

First : oh how can you say that Marcel is defending Islam ?! he is exactly saying get free of all those religious views, he states that think free of them.

Second : I am not defending religions and I will never. you can't defend either defend Christianity against Islam either cause all the truth speaks louder than you. Go and study more about organized religions and find out that all of them have failed shamefully during history. why can't just see the world as a human being in the world ?

Third: You were joking I am sure about liberal secular state under Assad's government ! This clearly shows you know nothing about the things going on In middle east and the bloodshed in Syria under Assad's Government !

Fourth: can't your really see that ? DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OIL INDUSTRY ? do you know how many years most of middle eastern countries live under awful oppression, do you know why most middle eastern countries governed by dictators ? why the wars continued so long ? why people kept hungry and and uninformed? do you know who supports these dictators ? do you know who wants to breed the wars there ? NO YOU CAN'T BLAME ONLY ISLAM for all of these shit.

fifth: why not they immigrate to other west ?

First: He defended Islam by saying that Christianity is even worse.

Second: I critizised organized religion where is your problem?

Third: Under Assad the christians and alevites are living in peace with the muslims, when Assad falls, the islamist will take over and kill and chase away the christians. The one who stay will life as second class humans under the muslims.

Fourth: The war in Syria and the ones in Lybia are supported by the USA and Nato. Both finance islamic groups in their fight against Assad. They dont care about the life of the christians.

Fifth: Which other west? I was speaking about the high immigration of people to West Europe for the freedom it gives compared to the strict life under islamic rule.
31.12.2012 - 23:18
Fritillaria
Account deleted
I removed my last comment in response to CREAM here, because it may hurt anybody's feeling or could be considered offensive. and I should say that I have so much typo and mistake in the comment above, my mistake sorry !
01.01.2013 - 14:34
Cream
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 01.01.2013 at 11:38

Written by Guest on 30.12.2012 at 15:49

Islam is the most evil ideology in human history. Its pure facism as it divides humanity in two groups: muslims and kuffars. Its the main reason why west asia and egypt once the most developed places in the world are now archaic and cruel. The christians and other minorities are victims of the greatest genocide in history ignored by the western churches and goverments. We have to get the muslims out of our european homeland or we will face the same fate as the copts and assyrians in egypt, irak and now syria.

Dont forget the alliance between the moslems and the new left. Our true and greatest enemy is islam since christianity is already dead in western europe. Metalheads all over the world unite against this facist cancer known as islam, let support our brothers in the islamic country like the Arabic Anti-Islamic Legion, Ayat. Compared to Burzum and Mayhem who got subventions from the state for being in a musical group, they are true fighters for freedom and against reliogios dogmas risking their lives for metal.

btw have you read Sam Harris-The problem with faith? it specifically deals with the question of Islam, i think it might add to your fav books collection..

Thank I will check this book out, you should read this article: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/11609#.UOLXpZgkXMx
01.01.2013 - 15:14
Cream
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 01.01.2013 at 15:04

Written by Guest on 01.01.2013 at 14:34

Thank I will check this book out, you should read this article: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/11609#.UOLXpZgkXMx

it seems you spend a lot of your time worrying about propaganda and immaterial stuff,i see you live in Germany, why do you care so much anyway? your relatives live in Islamic nations? .. btw, i am an atheist and can get quite millitant at times, so i really don't care about the religious warfares over which myth is the best. What is happening in Northern Nigeria is very sad, Boko Haram are raving lunatics just like the next door Al Shabab (Somalia) and i agree with you that islamists are a bunch of lunatics who are supposed to be kept in check for the sake of secularism and freedom but not so that christianity can thrive. And don't forget that Africa was NOT a christian continent, we had our own traditional religions and beliefs and the missionaries used manipulation and colonial power to FORCE Africans to christinize, so Islam is just trying to do what christians did ages ago.
In Kenya, islamization is not happening that much and i see Kenya remaining a strong christian nation or even becoming an secular nation but Islamist HECK FUCK NO! and when it comes to such a state, trust me i will join the ranks to fight off the islamists and their fucked up views of life

I care because I'm an Armenian, an oriantal Christ. My parents are from Syria where many Christian live and where I have relatives. They are now under the fear of massacres since the islamist called rebels by the western media want to kill them all. They are trying to leave Syria.. True about the christian missionaries but there were also great african christian nations like Axum.. Its great that you would join force to protect your country against Islam I care about Africa mainly for Ethopia a country with old ties to Armenia and where as you already guessed Islamist make trouble by destroying churches and killing christian. Kenya is a country I had to do at work..

Christians getting killed in islamic countries is no propaganda, my relatives in Syria and other islamic countries are eyewitness.
01.01.2013 - 15:40
Cream
Account deleted
Quote:
Written by Guest on 01.01.2013 at 15:32

Written by Guest on 01.01.2013 at 15:14

and i agree with you that islamists are a bunch of lunatics who are supposed to be kept in check for the sake of secularism and freedom but not so that christianity can thrive. and when it comes to such a state, trust me i will join the ranks to fight off the islamists and their fucked up views of life

I care because I'm an Armenian, an oriantal Christ. My parents are from Syria where many Christian live and where I have relatives. They are now under the fear of massacres since the islamist called rebels by the western media want to kill them all. They are trying to leave Syria.. True about the christian missionaries but there were also great african christian nations like Axum.. Its great that you would join force to protect your country against Islam:dpopcorn: I care about Africa mainly for Ethopia a country with old ties to Armenia and where as you already guessed Islamst make trouble by destroying churches and killing christian. Kenya is a country I had to do at work..

Christians getting killed in islamic countries is no propaganda, my relatives in Syria and other islamic countries are eye witness.

i did not say to protect my country against Islam, I said against the islamists like Boko Haram and Al Shabab and their fucked up views of life. I have never heard of Islamists doing that in Ethiopia, i only know of Nigeria, Mali and some western Africa countries. In Eastern Africa i only know of Somalia, that article seems to make you think that its going on in many African countries, trust me, am on the ground, ignore those stories you read on the media, very few African countries are experiencing problems with Islamists.
I know nothing about what is happening in Syria, someone who lives there is the one who can argue out with you whether those are freedom fighters or islamism terrorists.

I said that my relatives live in Syria, they are expiering first hand that the so called rebels are no freedom fighters but islamic terrorist who destroyed their churches and because of them they are trying to escape from Syria since the "rebels" are threating them with death. Truthly said I dont realy care about the people in Africa with the expection of the ethopians and the copts (egypt/north sudan). It was just that all from Islam threatened people should work toghter against this threat.
01.01.2013 - 16:07
Cream
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 01.01.2013 at 15:52

Written by Guest on 01.01.2013 at 15:40

Truthly I dont realy care about the people in Africa with the expection of the ethopians and the christian egyptians.

yeah right, how nice are you religious beliefs, you just care about oriental christians who live in Africa and not even other christians let alone pagans, atheists, hindus etc etc. Anyway hope your family makes it safe out of Syria and wish them the best.

I am only a christian by nationality but I have sympathy for all people thereatened by Islam, Nationalism, Hindufanatism, Ethnocenrism, Christian Fundamentalism and Co.

Thank you for your symphaty for my family!!! I appreciate that much!!!
05.01.2013 - 02:01
InnerSelf
proofread free
Too much horseshit made-up "facts" in the above comments it makes my eyes bleed. Mig 25 bombing a gathering of almost 300 people in line for bread, a couple of Medicine students tortured, executed and then burnt for treating injured protesters and dozens of children slayed with knifes .... and the ass-wipe above is arrogantly saying that the rebels are Islamic terrorists.
The thing that makes everything worse is that there are still Syrians living inside and watching with their own eyes what the Assad's troops are doing everyday and still are supporting this dictator son of a bitch.
----
is not bold enough
05.01.2013 - 03:31
Candlemass
Defaeco
Written by InnerSelf on 05.01.2013 at 02:01

Mig 25 bombing a gathering of almost 300 people in line for bread...the rebels are Islamic terrorists.

Where's the contradiction? Assad could be a dictator and the rebels Islamists. Which is in fact at least partially true.
It seems many fight against corruption (i.e. "dictatorship") and not for a liberal democracy which upholds personal liberties.
It's funny people think a theocracy will fix things like corruption or government brutality (religious priests are corruptible counter to 'folk wisdom').
05.01.2013 - 18:28
InnerSelf
proofread free
Written by Candlemass on 05.01.2013 at 03:31

Mig 25 bombing a gathering of almost 300 people in line for bread...the rebels are Islamic terrorists.

Where's the contradiction? Assad could be a dictator and the rebels Islamists. Which is in fact at least partially true.
It seems many fight against corruption (i.e. "dictatorship") and not for a liberal democracy which upholds personal liberties.
It's funny people think a theocracy will fix things like corruption or government brutality (religious priests are corruptible counter to 'folk wisdom').

You didn't get what I was aiming at, there's a dictator who has been destroying Syria for the past 2 years and has kept the Syrians oppressed for almost 40 years (counting his father's time in office) but the Cream dude is saying that the revolution as a whole is a just bunch of terrorists killing Christians !
Your last statement almost trivializes the fight against Al-Assad as if we should just sit on our asses leaving him and his family thinking of our country like their own property.
----
is not bold enough
05.01.2013 - 18:47
Ilahiya Khinzir
Account deleted
Written by InnerSelf on 05.01.2013 at 18:28

Written by Candlemass on 05.01.2013 at 03:31

You didn't get what I was aiming at, there's a dictator who has been destroying Syria for the past 2 years and has kept the Syrians oppressed for almost 40 years (counting his father's time in office) but the Cream dude is saying that the revolution as a whole is a just bunch of terrorists killing Christians !
Your last statement almost trivializes the fight against Al-Assad as if we should just sit on our asses leaving him and his family thinking of our country like their own property.

You muslims are to stupid for democracy, you need a dictator or the islamic theocrats will rise to power. My relatives in Syria are eyewitness of the situation there. The "rebels" come from abroad and are terrorizing the population, their slogan is Christians to Beirut and Alevites to the grave. You dirty muslim are calling my realtives who are fearing for their life liars?
05.01.2013 - 19:02
InnerSelf
proofread free
:'D'''''''''''''''''''''
----
is not bold enough
05.01.2013 - 19:29
Candlemass
Defaeco
@ Ilahiya Khinzir
I doubt phrases as "dirty muslim" will add anything to the discussion.

No, it's not just a bunch of people killing Christians (that's only partially true. See Copts in Egypt). The secularists are fighting (for now) along side Islamists who want to get rid of Assad.
This scale of so called 'progress' towards at least personal liberties, isn't going anywhere with an Islamic regime.
Nor is any country with theologians in power (see corruption in Iran).
So it will be instead of Assad a group of theologians/generals that treat the country as their property, similar to Morsi who it seems wants more and more power (which means more and more corruption). Is it better today is Egypt? some Egyptian women seem to disagree. Minorities too. Did poverty become less of an issue? some doubt that.
Maybe the scale is going backwards into a "-" sign and ends in a theocratic Islamist country.

Obviously they have to sell to the West (which some there want a piece of the pie, also on expense of the Syrian people), and to the European left who were way too optimistic with these uprising(s).
The stakes are even higher in Syria which holds chemical weapons, that humanity wishes they could dis-invent (like VX gas).
05.01.2013 - 21:00
Ilahiya Khinzir
Account deleted
Written by Candlemass on 05.01.2013 at 19:29

@ Ilahiya Khinzir
I doubt phrases as "dirty muslim" will add anything to the discussion.

No, it's not just a bunch of people killing Christians (that's only partially true. See Copts in Egypt). The secularists are fighting (for now) along side Islamists who want to get rid of Assad.
This scale of so called 'progress' towards at least personal liberties, isn't going anywhere with an Islamic regime.
So it will be instead of Assad a group of theologians/generals that treat the country as their property, similar to Morsi who it seems wants more and more power (which means more and more corruption). Is it better today is Egypt? some Egyptian women seem to disagree. Minorities too. Did poverty become less of an issue? some doubt that.
Maybe the scale is going backwards into a "-" sign and ends in a theocratic Islamist country.

Obviously they have to sell to the West (which some there want a piece of the pie, also on expense of the Syrian people), and to the European left who were way too optimistic with these uprising(s).
The stakes are even higher in Syria which holds chemical weapons, that humanity wishes they could dis-invent (like VX gas).

True that was unnecessary. I agree with your whole post. The European governments and medias are just to stupid or act as such. Morsi in Egypt will have a counterpart in Syria if the so called rebels succed. Then there will be one country more next to Iran that is controlled by islamic theocrats who want to erase Israel and like Iran are powerful enough to do so.
05.01.2013 - 21:44
InnerSelf
proofread free
Written by Candlemass on 05.01.2013 at 19:29

We're talking about Syria now are we, Egypt is irrelevant in this discussion because the rising Islamic power in Egypt was a political force "The Muslim Brotherhood" whereas here in Syria it's Muslims civilians, defected soldiers from the Syrian Army and other components from the Syrian community that are fighting against Al Assad's troops. It stopped being a pure political uprising long ago and for that reason you can't compare what's going on in Syria to Egypt.
The only problem I have with almost every discussion about the situation in my country is that every one seems to put aside what the Syrians have suffered and are still suffering, the awful crimes of Al Assad's troops and inhuman oppression of political uprising and concentrate on the fact that Muslims have weapons and are fighting, when the majority of the Syrian people are in fact muslims !

EDIT : Cream dude I don't know if "Dirty Muslim" isn't awful enough to get you banned from the forums yet, resorting to personal insults based solely on my religious beliefs is as low as you can get ... although I've gotta say I won't be surprised if you sunk even lower.
----
is not bold enough
05.01.2013 - 21:57
Ilahiya Khinzir
Account deleted
@ InnerSelf

Islam is as much a religious belief as the National Socialist Ideology.. But Im truly sorry for the insult.
05.01.2013 - 23:37
Gurth Bennas
The only problem in the world about religion is that some people try to force it on others or handle it for their power passion! whilst it has good effects for humanity, religion also can be used for cruelty.we are the ones that make something good or bad! and this issue isn't just about Islam.
----
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

(One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them)
06.01.2013 - 00:00
Candlemass
Defaeco
Written by InnerSelf on 05.01.2013 at 21:44

We're talking about Syria now are we, Egypt is irrelevant in this discussion because the rising Islamic power in Egypt was a political force "The Muslim Brotherhood" whereas here in Syria it's Muslims civilians, defected soldiers from the Syrian Army and other components from the Syrian community that are fighting against Al Assad's troops. It stopped being a pure political uprising long ago and for that reason you can't compare what's going on in Syria to Egypt.
The only problem I have with almost every discussion about the situation in my country is that every one seems to put aside what the Syrians have suffered and are still suffering, the awful crimes of Al Assad's troops and inhuman oppression of political uprising and concentrate on the fact that Muslims have weapons and are fighting, when the majority of the Syrian people are in fact muslims !

EDIT : Cream dude I don't know if "Dirty Muslim" isn't awful enough to get you banned from the forums yet, resorting to personal insults based solely on my religious beliefs is as low as you can get ... although I've gotta say I won't be surprised if you sunk even lower.

So what if the majority are Muslims? Islamism does not follow. I didn't say "Muslims with weapons", I said Islamism. There is no logical contradiction. You could argue (that maybe obviously) it makes Islamism more likely (a majority of Muslims). The West does support the rebels, in cash, weapons and politics (for various reasons) but is wary of the Islamists in Syria.

I've seen videos of rebels dragging bodies after cars. Those pictuers are not sympathetic.
I have solidarity towards Syrians and wish them the best of future. I reckon that won't happen under Assad, nor under a Islamist regime.
06.01.2013 - 00:10
InnerSelf
proofread free
Even though I fully support the revolution and the armed resistance against Al Assad, I and the majority of the non-armed rebels denounce this kind of cruelty but again all we see in the media is pictures and videos (of which a large number is fake btw) of rebels acting brutally with the captured soldiers yet the awful videos of Al Assad's thugs torturing, murdering and then mutilating the bodies of the rebels always escape the western media.
----
is not bold enough