Metal Storm logo
Islam

Original post

Posted by Black Winter, 11.03.2008 - 21:55
Since the old thread had exceeded its limits,here is a new thread to continue some of the previous discutions,please post a logic and a meaningful contributions and try to avoid all kinds of extremism and disrespectful remarks.
I myself will try to contribute meaningfully to clarify some points .
29.04.2013 - 00:39
Tcan
Written by Rasputin on 15.04.2013 at 23:36

Written by Sinnercist on 15.04.2013 at 17:51

Written by Rasputin on 14.04.2013 at 02:22

I agree with you to an extent, however, the reason why Islam has exploded is because they are funded by various organizations to do so. The Catholic Church, CIA, MI5, Corporations...there is a lot of money to be made from wars, conflicts and reorganization of the Middle East. However, radical Islam is a big problem, and it is a problem that the West (USA, EU) does not want resovled, because they are making money.
I am anti all religions, but in the war like situation, I would back the Xtians, because they are lesser evil.

Not disagreeing, but only pointing out that Islam isn't exactly a favorable religion to have if one is striving to achieve peace and human rights. They seem to be the disproportionately bigger violators. Not a fan of organized religions as a whole, but often enough I can ignore the others; this one, not so much. I much rather deal with whiny Christians threatening to boycott rather than whiny Muslims threatening to kill, harm or maim.

No arguments there. I think a lot of Islam is allowed to slide because of the lobby, but that is just my reasoning, because I am still trying to fathom why the hell does USA and EU defend the Islam so much. They say that they aren't but they are.

what is disturbing you about defending Islam , do you see them as terrorists , i really try to understand i hope u dont understand that wrong . İs that so in every organization there are some peoples which seems like member but dont act as their organization leads. That is true that majority of terrorists in the world calls them Muslim but Islam doesnt include them in its borders. Killing people without reason is one of the (maybe the big ) crime in Islam , killing innocent ones is bigger . So please divide those forgers from real Muslims .
29.04.2013 - 16:45
Candlemass
Defaeco
Written by Tcan on 29.04.2013 at 00:39

what is disturbing you about defending Islam , do you see them as terrorists , i really try to understand i hope u dont understand that wrong . İs that so in every organization there are some peoples which seems like member but dont act as their organization leads. That is true that majority of terrorists in the world calls them Muslim but Islam doesnt include them in its borders. Killing people without reason is one of the (maybe the big ) crime in Islam , killing innocent ones is bigger . So please divide those forgers from real Muslims .

He's just using categories that are overly broad. It's pretty apparent that not all Muslims are terrorists, neither supporters of terrorists.
On the other hand you are too using overly broad categories (I doubt that Muslims has just a few religious authorities/leaders).
Some Muslim leaders tend to give different interpretations to what "innocent" refers to. Like [ur=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maHSOB2RFm4] him[/url] or him, as if punishment for religious apostasy and heresy were not bad enough.
Some Muslims are terrorists just like some Muslims are traffic violators. It doesn't make them 'fake Muslims'.
It's not special for Islam to dismissed "western" morality, you will find religious leaders in Judaism and Christianity that say and to the same thing. The question is how they immediate and wider surroundings react.
29.04.2013 - 18:31
Rasputin

Written by Rasputin on 15.04.2013 at 23:36

Written by Sinnercist on 15.04.2013 at 17:51

Written by Rasputin on 14.04.2013 at 02:22

I agree with you to an extent, however, the reason why Islam has exploded is because they are funded by various organizations to do so. The Catholic Church, CIA, MI5, Corporations...there is a lot of money to be made from wars, conflicts and reorganization of the Middle East. However, radical Islam is a big problem, and it is a problem that the West (USA, EU) does not want resovled, because they are making money.
I am anti all religions, but in the war like situation, I would back the Xtians, because they are lesser evil.

Not disagreeing, but only pointing out that Islam isn't exactly a favorable religion to have if one is striving to achieve peace and human rights. They seem to be the disproportionately bigger violators. Not a fan of organized religions as a whole, but often enough I can ignore the others; this one, not so much. I much rather deal with whiny Christians threatening to boycott rather than whiny Muslims threatening to kill, harm or maim.

No arguments there. I think a lot of Islam is allowed to slide because of the lobby, but that is just my reasoning, because I am still trying to fathom why the hell does USA and EU defend the Islam so much. They say that they aren't but they are.

I see Islam as the reason for another massive bloodshed in Europe, and most of the world. I do understand that in every culture/religion/organization bad people exist, that is true everywhere. My issue is that on the face value, Islam and Muslims are presented as these benevolent people, which a lot of them are, however, that only goes so far. Albanians for instance were the same way, nice at first, and then many years later engaged in ethnic cleansing and expulsion of all non Muslims. Same thing happened in Bosnia, and these were not radical Muslims, they were just Muslims. Islam is one of those religions, or ways of life, where in a snap of a finger you would go to war, regardless what you may believe. If your religious leader declares Jihad tomorrow, what would you do? Would you go to war? Or would you stay back and suffer the consequence of your actions?
Since you are from Turkey, I am certain you are familiar with the Ottoman Empire an its reach into Europe. Now, what is the difference between Islam then and Islam now? All of a sudden you are not conquering and destroying, now you are all of a sudden peaceful bunch? I don't buy it. I think that Islam has gotten smarter, and instead of an open assault and conquest, it is doing it in under the radar.
Islam is the fastest growing religion, and you cannot tell me that after the Muslims become a vast majority, they will care about other peoples beliefs or lack of them.
29.04.2013 - 20:57
Tcan
Written by Candlemass on 29.04.2013 at 16:45

He's just using categories that are overly broad. It's pretty apparent that not all Muslims are terrorists, neither supporters of terrorists.
On the other hand you are too using overly broad categories (I doubt that Muslims has just a few religious authorities/leaders).
Some Muslim leaders tend to give different interpretations to what "innocent" refers to. Like [ur=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maHSOB2RFm4] him[/url] or him, as if punishment for religious apostasy and heresy were not bad enough.
Some Muslims are terrorists just like some Muslims are traffic violators. It doesn't make them 'fake Muslims'.
It's not special for Islam to dismissed "western" morality, you will find religious leaders in Judaism and Christianity that say and to the same thing. The question is how they immediate and wider surroundings react.

i looked at the video dont know that person but can say that in Islam there is something that in the way of spread Islam over the world which called 'Cihat' killing non muslim can be approachable but killing non muslims with other purpose are forbidden. we have to realize the difference carefully . also i mean from fake muslims that we cant see a person which just calls himself as Muslim and then be a terrorist , as a Muslim and blame other ones cause this. This is like this in every case,thing not only in Islam . But in the majority of world there is a thought that Muslims are terrorist or just the leader says in the video . We have to learn Islam's real rules and borders than speak about that .
30.04.2013 - 10:50
Mikyz
Before I start, I'd like to add for prosperity's sake, that I've a whole bunch of Islamic friends whom I love very much, so my problem is not with the people but only, and only with the religion's dictates, and that I'm writing this with the notion that I'm conversing with intellectual, tolerant, and humane beings. I'll start then.

Written by Tcan on 29.04.2013 at 20:57

i looked at the video dont know that person but can say that in Islam there is something that in the way of spread Islam over the world which called 'Cihat' killing non muslim can be approachable but killing non muslims with other purpose are forbidden. we have to realize the difference carefully . also i mean from fake muslims that we cant see a person which just calls himself as Muslim and then be a terrorist , as a Muslim and blame other ones cause this. This is like this in every case,thing not only in Islam . But in the majority of world there is a thought that Muslims are terrorist or just the leader says in the video . We have to learn Islam's real rules and borders than speak about that .

There's a name for that, it's Islamophobia, and if it exists then there is an incontrovertible reason for that.

If you look at the Islamic fundamentals, the lines that Islam draws are mostly irrelevant, and more than that in some instances are completely irreligious.
Let's start by the fact that according to the Qur'an and Ahadith that it's entirely permissible and even encouraged to slay non-Islamic individuals since they're looked upon as worth less than cattle, or at the fact that a man is allowed no less than four wives to satiate himself while the prophet himself was allowed, selflessly, a rambunctious nine, one of them ironically a child of nine, I'll add to that the (envious) notion that it's entirely acceptable to discard your wife every time a tiny wind makes a candle flame quiver. And if this wasn't proof enough let us not forget the prophet's eternal legacy of bloodied and gored battlefields, and lifetime achievement of spreading religion through violent force, simultaneously annulling hundreds of non-expansionary, private religions.

These are facts, no inventions, and they're but a few transgressions not of any other religion mind you, but of human decency. You can watch the Islam approved movie "The Message" for a vague but truthful account of the religion's nascence. I can find such transgressions in all religions, some are even worse in the Tora, and there are some though less drastic, in the Bible. Let's also all agree that all three religions have a different God, though a nonentity in all of them he remains the ultimate dictator all around.

I'm not an expert, and I might have exaggerated a couple of points but retrospectively (in my opinion) Islam doesn't seem a sound faith, and I'm ecstatic when I say that most Islamists are not True Islamists but mild ones which is why Islamophobia is mostly nonsense, and not because of the religious teachings themselves because if it were only up to the religious content Islamophobic would be the only logical thing to be, but all of use in the final reckoning are human, and human decency is inherent, and so it is with most Islamists, though why they choose not to ignore theological gobbledygook is a mystery.

I respect the religion from a distance as I do all, not substance-wise but rather because it holds the gravity of time and devotion, but I find it irreligious all the same as I should find all non-Christian religions irreligious.
I'm not critiquing the hierarchical theological trees, they hold no power over belief, even if they like to think that a flamboyant ensemble of hat and robe give them the gravitas of influence, it's rank illusion for the unbeliever, as it should be for the believer. And all of the religious treatise when disassembled will reveal pages of nonsense and discombobulation... up to a certain point only. Though I'm not trying to make any one person disbelieve anything he is not content believing in, I fail to understand the reason behind this blithe contentment. Who'd drink sand when there's water?
I digress, concerning the image Islam is getting globally, all of us should remember that propaganda is alive now more so than it was during WWII, and that there's a "Jihad" coming from all sides headed by oratorial, inveigling hierophants whose words should be as fascinating as sputum to all concerned. Which tells us that if you want to talk about Islam please read about them yourself and made educated conclusions based on sound inferences and proofed documentation.

Let's just say that in the finality of things, believing in oneself is the only reality, in analysis as in belief.

I don't like calling them Muslims, because it translates from the Arabic into giving oneself wholly to someone, in this instance God, which is true for all religions. Following that logic all Christians and Jews are muslims, but no Christian or Jew is an Islamist.

I prattled a lot, I hope I didn't come of anti-anything, that wasn't my purpose at all. I'm merely a Christian.
----
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
02.05.2013 - 13:47
Gurth Bennas
Fucking ancient fight is the main subject of religious threads.someone loves religion and another hates and this diffrence begins a stupid fight among them and none of them talk wisely. stop the shit and try to live together as humankinds whether you're muslim or christian or jew or.... .talking here cures nothing. in the end I must say that was my opinion and it was in my mind for long and here i could share it
----
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

(One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them)
04.05.2013 - 10:39
Monolithic
♠♠♠
Written by Gurth Bennas on 02.05.2013 at 13:47

Fucking ancient fight is the main subject of religious threads.someone loves religion and another hates and this diffrence begins a stupid fight among them and none of them talk wisely. stop the shit and try to live together as humankinds whether you're muslim or christian or jew or.... .talking here cures nothing. in the end I must say that was my opinion and it was in my mind for long and here i could share it

Agreed with your point of view. I can probably relate to the fact that you can't blame a person solely for his/her personal beliefs as long as you don't have of that person doing something wrong. The real monster, I'm afraid, is the people putting biased beliefs over basic values. A muslim and a christian CAN co-exist, even a muslim and an atheist can co-exist no matter what they believe in. religious intolerance is the other end of a confrontation between religious and irreligious; it makes no difference if people are looking to put religion behind and they have no choice but to choose a side, and that results in the very "stupid fight" you've mentioned.
11.05.2013 - 17:02
Bulletdodger
Great until the 16th century, getting worse since.
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
14.05.2013 - 22:09
Rasputin
Written by Bulletdodger on 11.05.2013 at 17:02

You are correct my Serbian brother, you are correct.
15.05.2013 - 08:25
Bulletdodger
Written by Rasputin on 14.05.2013 at 22:09

Man I dislike those nuts who want shariah law in the west.
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
15.05.2013 - 20:14
Rasputin
Written by Bulletdodger on 15.05.2013 at 08:25

Written by Rasputin on 14.05.2013 at 22:09

Man I dislike those nuts who want shariah law in the west.

It's not just the West, it will be the world.
19.09.2013 - 00:58
Rasputin
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpM6QKaAgP0
13.05.2014 - 04:48
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Is there a religion for just leaving everyone else the fuck alone? That's the religion I'd like to see rule the land.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
14.05.2014 - 09:17
mz
Written by deadone on 14.05.2014 at 03:24

Iran is 99.4% Muslim while Pakistan is 95-98%. Hence people refer to them as Muslims cause most of them are.
As a religion I find Islam scary - it's not a tolerant religion and it's certainly not embraced modern concepts.

I don't know about Pakistan but when it comes to Iran, you should first distinguish between those who their "official religion" is Islam and those who restrictively follow the Islamic rules. Most of the younger generation do not go for the Islamic rules. Moreover, you should note that from the ordinary people here, no one thinks that changing the religion is a reason for being killed. Islamic rules are followed by govermnet but the poeple really don't care about them (especially when it comes to the most extreme form of laws). For instance, while most of the older generation do not drink and consider it as a sin, they don't follow the punishment for drinking. Same goes for many other Islamic rules here.
One should distinguish between the government and people in the case of Iran. The version of Islam is not that scary there.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
14.05.2014 - 10:24
mz
Written by deadone on 14.05.2014 at 09:30

The killing of apostates (ie people who turn from Islam) is in the Quran.

And at least there is plenty of support for these laws in Pakistan where the common people engage in implementation of fundamentalist dogma, including persecution of non-Muslims, honor killings etc.

Dunno about Iran - obviously there was enough support for fundamentalism to overthrow the Shah in 1979. And obviously there is still ample support for fundamentalism today given the government manages to stay in power. This support may come from things such as job and social security to fear from change to belief in the system.

Even unpopular authoritarian regimes tend to get replaced ala Batista in Cuba or Mubarak in Egypt or Gaddafhi in Libya or Diem in South Vietnam or Sukarno and Suharto in Indonesia.

Hence hardcore Islamic rule in Saudi Arabia or Iran must be supported to some degree by majority of the population. And obviously a large chunk of the Syrian and Egyptian muslim populations support increased fundamentalism in those countries.

And how many muslims privately support female equality, support homosexuality, support peace with Israel etc etc?

Also this doesn't explain higher levels of fundamentalism amongst Islamic migrants to the West compared to other religions. It also doesn't explain growth of fundamentalism in Nigeria, Egypt, Syria, etc etc and even formerly moderate countries ala Turkey, Malaysia and Brunei.

Not saying all muslims are fundamentalists, but at least a large and growing minority appears to be.

Some questions for you:

1. How are things in rural iran in terms of development and fundamentalism?

2. Are you middle/upper class and are your more Westernised view points normal where you live?

3. Are lower classes more Westernised or more fundamentalist?

Let's just talk about Iran as I have just lived there.
One thing you should note is that I am not defending Islam, but the poeple who are Muslim. I think you have a black & white view in this case. Just because someone calls himself Muslim and follows some Islamic rules does not mean that he strictly does everything written in Quran. I'm not even sure if such thing exists in the holy book (I won't be surprised if it does).
Regarding Shah's overthrown and the revoloution, well as much as I really think the post-revolution government is not behaving good, the Shah was also one hell of a dictator and punished/killed his political opponents more openly that the Islamic regime. Saying that people followed the revoloution because they were just too fundamentalist is the simplification of many facts.
More importantly, saying that
Quote:

there is still ample support for fundamentalism today given the government manages to stay in power

is not true. I know many people (including myself) that did take part in the presidential election last year, yet they don't support the overall fundamentalism of the regime. The reason is that the prospect of revolution is too out of access and we cannot wait for another overdoes of anarchy. Modifying the behavior of government gradually is better option. Furthermore, the state of country after 8 years of previous president was so fucked up that we needed someone to at least improve the economic situation. After all, people are living there and they need their job, wealth etc. Just because people don't follow radical actions against the government doe not mean that they are fundamentalists.
You are right that the government here is more popular that those of Cuba and Lybia, but the reason is that the government is not as bad as those ones mentioned.
Quote:

And how many muslims privately support female equality, support homosexuality, support peace with Israel etc etc?

Not going to lie, most of Muslims do not support homosexuality but that does not mean that they want to kill the gay people. Mostly, they consider such things as a shame. Female equality is not something achieved yet, but the good news is that (slowly) things in this department are getting better.
About Israel, most of the people I know don't think that it's Iran's job to be in war with Isael but you should know that generally, people don't view Israel's action too positively (including myself) and that's because Israel is not a guilt-free country. I don't want to get involved in this discussion so it is enough to say that Iranian society views some Israel's actions negatively, but not in the way to support a war or killing people.

Quote:

Some questions for you:

1. How are things in rural iran in terms of development and fundamentalism?

As I said, I have not encountered many fundamentalist people in Iran. In real life, I yet have to see an ordinary man who supports killing people because they changed their religion. Maybe less than 1% of people could be called in that way.
I don't really know what you mean by development but anyway, the education level is pretty high among the younger generation. Internet is widely used overall, people are not isolated from the out of Iran world. Unfortunately, some things got worse during the last few years (like health care programs and industry). Maybe you could clarify a little more?

Quote:

2. Are you middle/upper class and are your more Westernised view points normal where you live?

Yeah I'm from the middle class and I think that the vast majority of people I know are as tolerant as me. Shit, I even know some people who support the Islamic regime openly but even they don't believe in extreme actions.

Quote:

3. Are lower classes more Westernised or more fundamentalist?

I don't think that they are more Westernised, but you should not immediately conclude that they are more fundamentalist. They mostly follow the Iranian culture with an Islamic flavor. Unfortunately, in some areas, like women rights, things are messy and I admit that.

Two more points:
1-not all people who are not Westernized are fundamentalists.
2-I am personally against many factors in Iranian culture. My friends always joked my lack of interest in national heritage and disbelieve in patriotism. Fundamentalism is not something that I could attribute to the shitty culture of Iran.
----
14.05.2014 - 10:26
mz
Written by deadone on 14.05.2014 at 09:45

Oh and by the sounds of it, and the little I've read, Iranian Islam is indeed quite moderate especially compared to that of Pakistan or the Arab countries.

I always think American sided with the wrong bunch to some degree.

I know Iran values education and science unlike the Persian Gulf Arab states who are quite backward in this regard (most advanced jobs are done by Westerners). Indeed literacy in Arab states is a dismal 60% compared to high 80%/low 90% for Iran.

Oh I just saw thus after my (above) reply. Cant say that I disagree
----
14.05.2014 - 23:53
FOOCK Nam
Iran support democracy, as I seen in an iranian presenter stated when speaking up for Iranian view/opinion that democracy made by vote not war,.. I think he was meant not by overthrowing or defeating.. Well by intuition I feel like Iran choice is favor democracy. Inside the country of Islam mixes with fundamentalistic guys. Though few times guys from Iran have visited USA building relationship, and stating Islam is the religion of peace.. Iran and USA western having conflict over nuke and blah.. Iran is Islamic of course they must go anti Israel, becuz if fundamentalistic guys force or also the others want same, cant figure out.. Israel has nuke, either way Iran want nuke to stareeyes with isarael or also personal power desire.. But the things that I don't see Iran support terrorism, at least until now.. Iran is not terrorist support, could be no al Qaeda or caliphet.. Imo totally different from all case Iraq after war lots if terrorist, afghan after war also lots of terroist bombing etc,.. I don't quite understand much the Islam culture world, Arab is USA alliance why not much help from them in anti terrorism war ? Yemen why no help to wipe out alqeada and terroist, even if but not significant ! Iraq case what the hell Hussein did, biology weapon, Kurd massacre or why after war so huge suicide bombing, was alqeada there ? Kuwait why support USA becuz of oil ? Afghan war Taliban support alqeada so no question why terroist there... It's very complicated in Islamic world, I feel like all of them as mention and with USA they don't trust each other even same religion or same interest.. It's all different becuz all other USA ally do support democracy. Back on Iran I think they don't support terrorism or caliphate I guess but there's definite extremist fundamentalist guys, seeing also society still leaves with extreme tradition favor culturally. Imo its same case with nam, very alike though nam less extreme. Both are self obsessed with their own way rather than open to western style, I've seen news a Iranian dude got whiplashed among public, it's quite of traditional mind. Nam now are going more and more extreme after a huge crisis recent years, those leaders doesn't know which way to go but not open to western culture, they go their way and want it to all others young generation, more tradition.. As for Iran i don't understand much what happened in 1979, who made it, how are they, etc.. but imo Iran don't support terrorism extrem clearly atm and Iranian are good at English : p
15.05.2014 - 13:02
toxx
Supreme being
Mz.

What are your views on the increased amount of hangings and death penalties in Iran? What do you think is the reason? Is Iranian law rooted in Islam in any way?

Some of the problem with westerners conception of Islam and muslims, is that we get a lot of our input from the media, which again tends to focus on the negative aspects and happenings connected to Islam.
15.05.2014 - 18:10
mz
Written by deadone on 15.05.2014 at 01:54

Wow. Thanks for taking the time to answer.
Very insightful. We don't hear much about Iran in Australia other than "Iran bad for making nukes and supporting terrorist groups (whilst ignoring Arab support of terrorism or US support for dodgy groups)." We also get "Israel bad for persecuting poor Palestinians whilst tacitly justifying Palestinian acts of terror" too!

Cheers
Sadly, the "official" media of Iran also just tells that how the Western countries are going to be bankrupted and how USA has high rate of crime. We hardly hear positive things (aside technological and scientific developments) about USA/Canada/Europe/Australia. Thankfully, people trust these official news much less than before.
----
15.05.2014 - 18:40
toxx
Supreme being
Extremely interesting to hear about the matter from someone who actually knows what he's talking about! Thank you for enlightening me
16.05.2014 - 07:54
toxx
Supreme being
Written by deadone on 16.05.2014 at 01:55

I wish we had hangings and death penalties in Australia.

Too many puke bags are allowed to live in luxurious conditions. And most of the time they get no gaol time at all - even rape and murder often get less than 5 years and often the scum are out after even less due to lenient parole systems. Child abuse often gets a suspended sentence which means no gaol time.

And then spend the money that would've been spent on their gaol time, dole payments and social services on better things ala education and health.

My wife and my best friend both work in the criminal justrice (opne at the court and the other as effectively a prison guard at a juvenile detention facility). The stories they have are horrific - not only are the crimes often beyond comprehension but the sentences are extremly low.

So Iran is doing well here in my opinion.

The question is WHAT they are sentenced to death for. I agree that a lot of people that have done horrible things maybe deserves to die, but in the case of Iran, and some other islamic countries, I don't think that's always the case. Women are being killed for having an affair, men are being killed for being gay, and so on. I'll make a thread on court and prison sytstems if there isn't one allready.

Edit: It has been created and is now available in the general forum. So, please, share with us your thoughts on the Australian system there
22.06.2014 - 19:02
Ganondox
While my profile says USA, I actually live in Indonesia, I'm moving to the USA in a month. Here most people are muslim, but other religions are also tolerated. There are some extremists in the province of Aceh, but for the most parts Islam here isn't oppressive in the least bit.
22.06.2014 - 19:26
Rasputin
Tolerated for how long? Give it more time, and they will start enforcing the non muslim tax, and begin expelling, killing, or converting. Islam is an animal that must be put down.
22.06.2014 - 19:48
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Rasputin on 22.06.2014 at 19:26

Tolerated for how long? Give it more time, and they will start enforcing the non muslim tax, and begin expelling, killing, or converting. Islam is an animal that must be put down.

Are you trolling? Am I feeding you by asking?
22.06.2014 - 19:51
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Ilham on 22.06.2014 at 19:48

Written by Rasputin on 22.06.2014 at 19:26

Are you trolling? Am I feeding you by asking?

read his other posts on islam and you'll see that, unfortunately, the guy actually thinks that is the case.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

22.06.2014 - 20:03
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 22.06.2014 at 19:51

read his other posts on islam and you'll see that, unfortunately, the guy actually thinks that is the case.

I have visited the thread once in a while, but never read as much as I did now. Unfortunately, I find many other posters just as scary as Pasputin.
23.06.2014 - 19:11
Rasputin
If you are scared of my posts, then you are blind to the real problem. Islam nowhere in the world brings peace, never brings tolerance, never brings freedom and understanding. It breeds murder, torture, hatred, and terrorism. There is not a single place on this planet where the muslims moved to and made it a better place. Everywhere they go, they return it to stone age, which pretty much describes their mentality. Only due to the judeo-liberal lunacy of the Western Culture do people actually believe that any peace could be made and any tolerance could be enforced. And that will bite the West in the end. And yes, I firmly believe when I say "Death to Islam."
23.06.2014 - 19:20
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Nobody is "scared" of your posts. If anything we think you're a little delusional in your fear of Islam as apparently your understanding of the religion is based on propaganda. I have plenty of Islamic friends, none of whom have murdered or tortured anyone, none of whom have committed acts of terrorism, and none of whom hate others for their differences. In fact two of said friends I'm thinking of are probably the nicest and most down-to-earth people I've ever met. Their families haven't done any of these awful things you claim Islam is responsible for, either. All they've done is move to another country, raised a healthy family, and contributed just like every other tax-paying citizen here.

It seems as though you're basing your information on extremist acts done in the name of a religion. Should we all start judging Christianity based on the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church?
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
23.06.2014 - 19:24
Rasputin
If Imams declare a global state of Jihad, what do you think they will do? They will not listen to their leaders in the Mosque? They will disobey the tenets of Islam? I had friends like you, who were nice and down to earth, and when the war broke out, they had no problem bombing the fuck out of my village and burning our houses to the ground. So be delusional if you will, that is you death warrant, not mine.
23.06.2014 - 19:26
Ilham
Giant robot
I think it's very sad and ironic when someone is able to hate a whole religion and its millions of followers for being intolerant and their lack of understanding.