Metal Storm logo
Moonspell - New Songs Online

Portuguese metallers Moonspell have posted two brand new songs [Link], entitled 'Scorpian Flower' and 'Night Eternal', from their upcoming album "Night Eternal".
The album was recorded at Antfarm studios in Denmark with producer Tue Madsen (The Haunted, Dark Tranquillity). A late spring/early summer release via SPV is expected.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Moonspell
Posted: 14.03.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 14   Visited by: 57 users
14.03.2008 - 20:01
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
Wow, these songs are pretty good! I'm even more excited for this release then i was before.
14.03.2008 - 20:27
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
Lets hear them.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
14.03.2008 - 21:18
Hamird
Lieutenant
the TRUE goths are releasing another great album .... i worship Moonspell as the best gothic metal band ever
14.03.2008 - 21:56
iaberis
Advice Troll
Don't they ever rest!? xD
----
Bitch! Please
14.03.2008 - 23:26
Dark Blood
The Avenger
They NEVER rest! lol
The songs are very nice indeed. I noticed a female voice on Scorpian Flower.. anyone knows who she is?
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
15.03.2008 - 02:50
Blood Work
Account deleted
Scorpion Flower wooohhhhhoooooo!!!!! Good song
15.03.2008 - 04:28
neverbuilt2last
Account deleted
I love the duet in Scorpion Flower! I hope more songs on the album features the female vocalist :-)
15.03.2008 - 11:17
Abattoir
staff
Sounds very good...looking forward to the whole album.
15.03.2008 - 12:15
Pinky
Account deleted
I can't believe!! It's Anneke van Giersbergen (ex-the Gathering, Agua de Annique) singing in Scorpian Flowers!!!!!!!!
Amazing songs!!!
15.03.2008 - 14:27
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Aaaamazing songs, they rock!
can't wait for the new album!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
18.03.2008 - 10:57
Ragana
Rawrcat
And that's why Moonspell is my whole time favourite band. They don't stop. The new songs are just awesome - I liked both. Night Eternal is a very powerful song, although, Scorpian Flower is very melodic and beautiful.
23.03.2008 - 22:14
MetalSpider
Damn, I cant wait for the new album.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
24.03.2008 - 06:44
Jason W.
Razorbliss
staff
I definitely agree, Moonspell is really at a high point in their career - it's so great to see a band be so strong after releasing so many albums. I'll be ordering the new cd as soon as it becomes available.... and with the added bonus of Anneke on it, how could I resist ?
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
03.04.2008 - 18:51
Kinetic
Night Eternal is decent and Scorpion Flower is awful (that isn't a beautiful duet for fuck's sake...amazingly lame). Moonspell always find a way to create an unique ambiance at each album and I hope it will be a worthwhile experience like always...but if I had to judge those 2 songs...nothing that they haven't done in the past. Memorial meets Darkness and Hope, uau :|

...i'll wait for the release of the album though...

Hits total: 3513 | This month: 9