Metal Storm logo
Hymen Holocaust

16.06.2006 - 15:57
Lucas
Mr. Noise
New, awesome band from the drummer of Cliteater. Check out their website for some stuff. (Go to 'Musick')
http://www.hymen-holocaust.com/index2.html

I love this band, read about them in a magazine and downloaded some stuff. Does anyone else know/like them? Herz? Nokk? Anyone?
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
16.06.2006 - 22:18
Nokkkkkkkkkkkkk
Account deleted
Haha, I'd heard this name "Hymen Holocaust" tossed about before ... This was my first listen!

From what I just heard, Hymen Holocaust is like a well-rounded mix of Cliteater and Rompeprop.

I'll download whatever material they've got!
17.06.2006 - 12:25
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Do you perhaps know what it means? I have no clue.

You will find some good stuff on Soulseek
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
18.06.2006 - 02:46
pox
Account deleted
Written by Lucas on 17.06.2006 at 12:25

Do you perhaps know what it means? I have no clue.

hahaha, you're showing your age man
hymen is a lady virgin's bit of skin that get's broken when she 'lay's down' with a man and his mighty meat for the first time... quite a funny name
18.06.2006 - 09:59
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Lol. Well, I didn't knew that because in Dutch we have a bit of a different name for that. Besides that, they don't teach us that in English class.
----

18.06.2006 - 12:21
_HIV_

good band! I like their song giant tits/swollen clits! hhe
05.10.2007 - 05:32
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I just heard some of their new material and it sounds great. It's even catchier than most of the songs from Blood Feast.

They sound like a really pissed off Rompeprop