Metal Storm logo
Vader - Live In Egypt And South America

On 11th of April Vader will play an exclusive show in Egypt. That's gonna be one of the first death metal shows in that part of the world! The show will take place in Kair at La Villa Club. Local acts Worm and Dark Philosphy will appear on stage as support acts. The show will be organized by Music Gates agency. "That will be definitely an exciting outing, Vader have never played in Egypt and frankly speaking, we feel almost like pioneers trying to put up a death metal flag on a "no-man's-land". We have some doubts (concerning safety and gig's organization) but hopefully the organizers of the show will do the best to make this show an unforgettable experience both for the fans and the band. We are going to play a great concert for a great audience and be back home safe and sound." - Mariusz Kmiolek (Massive Music).

In the meantime, also Dubai-based death/thrash band Nervecell have been confirmed as the support act on the night. It will mark Nervecell's second appearance in Egypt, as the band had previously headlined the Egypt Metal Festival in March 2007.

Two weeks before this show Vader will appear on South American tournee, playing 10 shows together with Marduk in such countries as Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela.

Source: vader.pl
Band profile: Vader
Event: Vader [CANCELLED]
Posted: 21.03.2008 by Account deleted

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 64 users
21.03.2008 - 14:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
OMG I hope some crazzy suicide bommers wont blow up something there
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.03.2008 - 14:36
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Elite
I really doubt this concert will go as planned, it will probably be cancelled
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
21.03.2008 - 14:42
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite
Written by Bararey on 21.03.2008 at 14:36

I really doubt this concert will go as planned, it will probably be cancelled

Why do you think so?
----
Your favorite band sucks.
21.03.2008 - 14:51
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Elite
Written by Thryce on 21.03.2008 at 14:42

Why do you think so?

Religious fanatics, I doubt they will let this event take place, they'll make a huge fuss out of it and will probably threat the people involved.
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
21.03.2008 - 14:58
Black Winter
It's more probable that those fanatics don't even hear about the event,let's hope that everything will work A okay.
----
Once the people decides to live, destiny will definetly obey..

T u n i s i a F r e e !
21.03.2008 - 15:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Black Winter on 21.03.2008 at 14:58

It's more probable that those fanatics don't even hear about the event,let's hope that everything will work A okay.

Hmm thay will hear but hopfully moust of tham are analfabets who cant understand english
But Baraley was wright blow up tourist cruise some year ago

Damn muslams and jews shood live in peacse or thos ewhow ant war shood be taken to arean and made in galdaitor school and thay can fight there
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.03.2008 - 20:09
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com
wow you guys really know alot of things about middle east
first, can you please respect the others i am muslim but that DOES NOT MEAN AM A SUICDE BOMMER read about islam and middle east metal before you talk about them .
second ,about the concert as i said in the news page it could be cancled but egypt is very knowen for the metal scene they have there its oen of the best and metal concerts happen there almost every week but what am really worried about is the noun arab metal fans who will come to that concert becuase alot of them will get drunk and start doing some fool things i hate that alot of metalheads think that metal=getting drunk
and for an example for great metal events is Dubai Desert Rock and i hope that alot of middle east counties start to do a similar things . by the way metal has been in middle east since the mid 70s as fans and bands started to show at the early 80s like in my country jordan the first metal band was formed in 1983 but the goverment is what holding us back .
22.03.2008 - 02:39
matos
god damn! i'm gonna miss them for just a few days! (i'm going on vacation in Egipt, but i'm returnig back home on 6th of april...
too bad it would have been very interesting to see Vader in Egpit
----
22.03.2008 - 07:36
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
vader and marduk through south america sounds...interesting.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
25.03.2008 - 22:49
KMR
Probably guys from Nile are kinda jelous about this gig in egypt Anyway it seems nowadays situation there is better to spread metal music than even few years ago.
----
Nothing is sacred.

Hits total: 3216 | This month: 8