Metal Storm logo
God Dethroned - Upcoming Album Details

Producer Joerg Uken started on the mix of God Dethroned's new album called, "The Toxic Touch" last week.

Song titles will include:

"Typhoid Mary", "On Wings of Pestilence", "Falling Down", "Away From Emptiness", "Hating Life", "Bleeding Mirrors", "Fail to Exist", "Macabre World" and "2014".

The artwork is being made as we speak by Jacek Wisniewski who also did the cover for God Dethroned's "Lair of the White Worm". The band have seen the first concepts of the artwork and have said that "it looks very promising". Mix and mastering should be finished before the end of June and the release is scheduled for October through Metal Blade Records.

Source: goddethroned.com
Band profile: God Dethroned
Posted: 16.06.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 1 user
16.06.2006 - 21:05
numitad
Account deleted
I´m really can´t wait for teir new album. I´m a big fan from their start as a death/melodic metal band.
Cheers to The Serpent King;):dtongue:
17.06.2006 - 01:21
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Hopefully it will be better than Lair of the White Worm. I'm pretty disappointed that Jacek is doing the art again cuz the cover of Lair looked too cheaply computer-generated.
17.06.2006 - 04:51
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Artwork aside, their last disc had so many great tracks on it, I likely won't care whether the artwork sucks or is killer. Looking forward to it and hoping they expand on tracks like "Nihilism" or the title track, or at least have the intensity of them.
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
17.06.2006 - 12:49
Lucas
Mr. Noise
I loved Bloody Blasphemy, the only one I have from them. Hope they'll give us something good.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
25.07.2006 - 06:52
Gefahr

Damn this is one of my favourite bands I can't wait for the new album
----
METAL UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!

Hits total: 2591 | This month: 19