Metal Storm logo
My Dying Bride - Enter The Studio

This just in: My Dying Bride have entered the studio to start recording for their next album. Pre-production has started last week and they gone into full studio at mode at Futureworks in Manchester, with Mags once again at the wheel.

According to guitarist Andrew Craighan, there are no song or album titles yet, but the feel of the album is, in his words "heading for empty and bleak with flashes of rage".

More as we get it.

Source: mydyingbride.org
Band profile: My Dying Bride
Posted: 25.03.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 17   Visited by: 97 users
25.03.2008 - 19:54
VPeter

yeey! 2008 starts to look better.
25.03.2008 - 21:22
deathovertime
Account deleted
I got excited when I read this. I know it's probably quite a long while off, but I'm starting to get excited to hear it already.
25.03.2008 - 21:30
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Yeah, amazing news! Looking forward...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
25.03.2008 - 21:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I hope they never changed
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.03.2008 - 22:18
Tony Harrison
I have no arms..
Have high hope for this! Was disappointed with SODWOL but their last album was a big step in the right direction
----
This is an outrage...
26.03.2008 - 00:05
Sanctus Diavolos

really good news
26.03.2008 - 04:49
kain686

Yeah amazing news omg i can't wait......
but i wish they never changed
good work my dying bride m/
26.03.2008 - 07:06
FOOCK Nam

Hope it will be good doom I can enjoy, 'cause their The Dreadful Hours I own didnt win my heart.
26.03.2008 - 12:34
eraserhead
Account deleted
Peh! I see some really silly messages here ! one say thatt sodwol was not good and another says the dreadfull hours didnt win his heart ! if you cant love sodwol or tdh, then mdb is not a band that you can really love- thats certain .
26.03.2008 - 15:57
Carrion Misery

Oh man, I was waiting for this news for quite some time now. SOD,WOL was a master piece as was Dreadful Hours. Its all pieces to a giant puzzle of doom and they all fit just right.
----
? Carrion Misery
www.mournspire.com | Two-Man Death Doom Project
Full album streaming
26.03.2008 - 17:26
FOOCK Nam

Written by Guest on 26.03.2008 at 12:34

Peh! I see some really silly messages here ! one say thatt sodwol was not good and another says the dreadfull hours didnt win his heart ! if you cant love sodwol or tdh, then mdb is not a band that you can really love- thats certain .

My Dying Bride is truely not my fav, eventhough I love doom. Thats why I hope this new upcoming stuff will work for me.
26.03.2008 - 21:33
Tony Harrison
I have no arms..
Written by Guest on 26.03.2008 at 12:34

Your right, I don't truly love them. I used to, but personally I've found SODWOL was a bit bland and uninspired. I still like 'em though and am willing to give their new stuff a try!
----
This is an outrage...
27.03.2008 - 19:00
dancingdecember

line of deathless kings was bad bad bad.i dont really care about them anymore after that horrible record.if you get the doom part out of MDB(as they did with the last release) they are just a bad death metal band and i dont need more bad death metal bands.

and by the way dreadful hours and sodwol was great records that no MDB fan can resist in my opinion so like someone said if you couldnt like them maybe you should quit trying to like them if they could manage to release some record now like those records it would be incredibly amazing.
----
i'm super, thanks for asking
30.03.2008 - 22:34
PROPHETOFDOOM13

I can't wait, i hope you guys come back to the states soon -caught you in 1997 at JAXX in west springfield virginia and also got to meet the band,sat ina booth and talked to the tour manager back then BEAU KING and also chatted with former drummer RICK...............................................................
----
PROPHETOFDOOM13
01.04.2008 - 11:12
Duy Hung
Account deleted
I no longer expect too much from them, just hope that the new album could come close to MDB classics like Turn Loose The Swans or my personal fav The Light At The End Of The World
01.04.2008 - 19:48
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
I hopa that it'll be better than the last one... wich was very boring.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
12.04.2008 - 13:23
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Hell yeah MDB RULEzzzz
2008 is a very good year HUHU

Hits total: 4044 | This month: 2