Metal Storm logo
Vader - Song From Anniversary Album Online

Go to http://www.myspace.com/panzervader and listen to the new version of "Incarnation" taken from the upcoming anniversary album "XXV". The record will be unleashed at the end of May through Regain Records.

The album was specially recorded for Vader's 25th anniversary and features re-recorded songs from various periods of band's history. The album was entirely recorded, mixed and mastered at Hertz Studio with Wiesławscy Bros behind the helm, known from some previous Vader's productions as "The Art Of War" or "Impressions In Blood". The regular double disc edition of the album will feature 25 songs. Among famous Vader's hits as "Carnal", "Cold Demons", "Black To The Blind" you will find there one never officially published track "Tyrani Piekieł" from the very early days of the band. Special digi-pack edition of "XXV" will be released with additional DVD disc featuring bonus songs (Polish versions of "Trupi Jad" or "Reborn In Flames") and some historical rarities in the form of video footage recorded between 1986-2001!!! All the graphics and whole layout of "XXV" was designed by Jacek Wiśniewski, Polish graphic artist resposible for "Black To The Blind", "Litany", "Revelations" or "The Beast" cover arts.

Source: vader.pl
Band profile: Vader
Posted: 29.03.2008 by _TormentoR_

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 14 users
31.03.2008 - 08:12
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
sounds very "second wave of american metal"-ish. like all shall perish or something. but better cause its Vader. ive never heard the original version though.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2696 | This month: 7