‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]
Users visited: 253  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by on 17.06.2006 at 15:26
As the topic indicates... What is the philosophy, quote, saying etc... that you base you life mostly on and use basicly every day in your life with yourself and your surroundings?
I mainly follow the quote : "To be or not to be? That is not the question! To BE! But to be what?" it kind of makes me think about every choice i make in my life and every path i choose to take with myself and my surrounding.

Page 10 of 10

FinnishMetalNerd

18.05.2011 at 20:21
I guess its this: "One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself"
So, generally I try to act nice and be fair...
But if someone hates me and is not being 'nice/fair' I'll just ignore them.
Even though this does conflict with my personality. I am a very cynical and hateful person. So...

I actually don't know...
Razorback

20.05.2011 at 18:01
I agree about "One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself" i would also add "It's better to regret something you did, than something you did not do",hate when after some time ask myself what would be if i done something i didn't.
----
Careful what you wish,you may regret it.Careful what you wish,you just might get it!
GoatBrewGuild

20.05.2011 at 19:11
I have learned over the years of my life that you always go with where your initial instincts lead you. Usually the better route.
----
http://www.last.fm/user/ChadwickAndo
"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."
― Hunter S. Thompson
GrayWiZZarD
Account deleted
  13.06.2012 at 14:11
I used to believe that life can be made beautiful by finding passion and love..
But as i am going on through this life all hope is lost and i am left with this music form that tells me its OK there are thousands of people like you going through the same thing.

So for me metal is my philosophy
Zealot644

16.06.2012 at 20:47
Written by Guest on 13.06.2012 at 14:11

But as i am going on through this life all hope is lost and i am left with this music form that tells me its OK there are thousands of people like you going through the same thing.

Interesting.

I understand your point though, mostly due to metal have a lot of meaning behind the lyrics and presentation.
GrayWiZZarD
Account deleted
  16.06.2012 at 21:03
Written by Zealot644 on 16.06.2012 at 20:47

Written by Guest on 13.06.2012 at 14:11

Interesting.

I understand your point though, mostly due to metal have a lot of meaning behind the lyrics and presentation.

Its when the music combines with lyrics and youre true feeling...Magic happens and that cannot be lost.
I have found myself crying when i hear some metal lyrics
Monolithic
♠♠♠

31.03.2013 at 08:03
I don't really know if I am following any certain, definitive philosophies in my life. At times I seek respect by respecting others, and at other times I'm really friendly towards others withou seeking respect. As for what's going on in the society, I just have a dark image of tomorrow. It's not a bleak future filled with agony, but even if it's gonna be a better future, we'll all share a common pain psychologically.
Fritillaria
Account deleted
  31.03.2013 at 09:57
A friend in MS told me once if something huge hit earth and everything ruins at once , then nothing really matters after that, so always I always imagine everything may end suddenly with no clear reason and it's not predictable but it will , so I should enjoy of things I can enjoy.
Bad English
nobody

31.03.2013 at 16:01
Written by Guest on 31.03.2013 at 09:57

A friend in MS told me once if something huge hit earth and everything ruins at once , then nothing really matters after that, so always I always imagine everything may end suddenly with no clear reason and it's not predictable but it will , so I should enjoy of things I can enjoy.

true world ... well I learned once thimnk how brake dead. I am not afraid of dying realy I am not
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Fritillaria
Account deleted
  31.03.2013 at 20:21
Written by Bad English on 31.03.2013 at 16:01

Written by Guest on 31.03.2013 at 09:57

true world ... well I learned once thimnk how brake dead. I am not afraid of dying realy I am not

well I don't either, but the problem is that, I can't really find the real enjoyment,hmm I mean it's not easy, there are things that make enjoyment for sure , but they all leave me with the feeling of emptiness and most of them last so short. None of them last that long they can be really named enjoyment,so mostly I try to be indifferent even to the enjoyments, ugh! a bit confusing.
helofloki

01.04.2013 at 05:30
I can find philosophies that I relate to and find interesting. Many speak to various truths about our world. However, I think the world is too complex and each human so unique, that really the only philosophy anyone can follow is their own. Perhaps it is based mostly off of a religion or someone else's teachings. But in the end we all interpret on some level.
----
http://thecephalogue.blogspot.com/
feichacha

01.04.2013 at 18:00
I'm always live with myself,I mean I think everyone will leave me in the end,I can't imagine how it hurts.so I always been lonely ,I know its weird,and someone maybe think im too cold,but no one can stay with me all the time.I'm sure that I'm kind of timid ,I can't afford any hurts which the people I loved bring to me.
Fritillaria
Account deleted
  03.04.2013 at 19:59
Written by feichacha on 01.04.2013 at 18:00

I'm always live with myself,I mean I think everyone will leave me in the end,I can't imagine how it hurts.so I always been lonely ,I know its weird,and someone maybe think im too cold,but no one can stay with me all the time.I'm sure that I'm kind of timid ,I can't afford any hurts which the people I loved bring to me.

yeah I understand this very well.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]

Login or register to post here.