Metal Storm logo
Dark Funeral - Working On New Album

Swedish Black Metallers Dark Funeral have posted the following update:

"I guess it's about time to let you guys know what's going on here. Well, we are currently working on material for a new full-length album. We're in the very early stages of the writing process though. There's still a lot of work before we're ready to hit the studio, but we're on the right course at least!

Plan is, however, to be ready to record a new album sometime during 2008, with a possible early 2009 release (but it all depends on when we're ready to record and so on, of course). We will keep you posted on the writing progress and what kind of time plan we'll put up for the new album.

We have also renewed our contract with Regain Records. So we will be releasing the next album through them too.

In the meantime, and during the wait for our new studio album, I'd suggest that you check out two killer DVDs that we have released, "Attera Orbis Terrarum" parts 1 & 2 (part two will be released on May 22). A trailer for the up-coming DVD will soon be posted on the band´s MySpace website and YouTube channel. Also, keep your eyes open for the date when we'll launch our webstore "DIABOLISWEAR!"

Source: darkfuneral.se
Band profile: Dark Funeral
Posted: 07.04.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 51 users
07.04.2008 - 20:22
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Hell Yeah, new destruction has to come!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
07.04.2008 - 22:32
selken
Irreligious
Finally, they decide to record.
I don't expect anything different, and thats good TBH.
I know it'll KILL
----
08.04.2008 - 05:07
Nox Lux
codebreaker
this is good news. I like sudden explosions of activity by one band. Black metal in general is enjoying a fair few new developments at the moment.
----
][{ ]|/ ][_ "][" -- ][3) ][_ /=|[ [( ][{ -- ][][][ |E[ "][" ]|= ][_

"Thoughts fall in season with the right stand, rake the land
This Autumn's early leafshed a recompense for Summer's wane."
~ Nox Lux
08.04.2008 - 22:12
Moop Monster
That's Awsome. I am just starting to get into them, but it's always fun to wait for new albums :-)

Hits total: 3946 | This month: 3