Metal Storm logo
Dreams

Original post

Posted by , 18.06.2006 - 00:47
Dreams...do you believe in them? what do they mean to you....what was the nicest and the most horrible dream you've ever had...what was your last night's dream...and, in fact what are dreams? these are the questions i would like you to answer to in this thread...I, for one, believe that dreams are just bullcrap; my guess is that they are just representations of the most intense feelings and events that happened to a person during a day, or a certain period of time, that come out at night....so, i'm looking forward to seeing what you guys have to say about this...
31.01.2016 - 17:22
Metren
Dreadrealm
Last night's dream: I was watching the democratic presidential debate and apparently Tommy Wiseau had somehow managed to become a candidate. I remember him working the crowd very well, until Hillary said: "I can't believe there's a candidate worse than D. Trump in our midst."

I know, this totally sounds like I am making it up, but I swear on my life, this is actually what I dreamed last night. What makes it extra weird is that I don't much know about or care for politics.

Should the dream continue tonight, Tommy, you got my vote!
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
31.01.2016 - 17:29
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
^ Plus, you're not even from USA =p
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
31.01.2016 - 17:37
Metren
Dreadrealm
Written by Karlabos on 31.01.2016 at 17:29

^ Plus, you're not even from USA =p

Exactly. Has to be one of the most bizarre dreams ever. As I said, it sounds like something you make up as a joke...
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
31.01.2016 - 18:48
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Last night I dreamt I was in London with a friend (actually, that's gonna happen next month) and we were on a record shop looking for rare records we can't find here (I bet that's gonna happen as well), but we were disappointed to see they had the same records we can buy anywhere over here (hope that doesn't happen). That except a section that said "imported records" and had some displayed inside some old furniture; there I found two records of Regarde Les Hommes Tomber I was happy to find but were in a really poor state, a Children Of Bodom album I didn't care about and other records I wasn't interested in but can't remember.
Then an old schoolmate we don't get along with now shows up and says hi. My friend was mad at him because he donated this guy a liver and that didn't "revive his stomach" as expected, and he was sad because he still can't do sports. Then another guy we don't like shows up. Then a co-worker with his cousins enters the shop. And then the dream ended because that was more unpleasant people than I can stand I guess.
27.01.2021 - 23:39
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
So last night I dreamed that everybody was setting their penises on a table and there was a guy with a hammer. They would go like "Go!" and the dude would slam it at full force...
It was a very cringe scene to be watched. Luckily I wasn't in the gang since I rarely am in my own dreams for some reason. It's sad that I avoid watching cringe videos because I don't want to experience that second-hand pain shit, but I guess my subconsciousness makes the videos for me then...
----
- Reimu Hakurei
24.03.2023 - 15:20
MetalstormBANatm

Last night I got very weird dream. I saw and met Ted Bundy, and very scary feelings. Long time I haven't seen nightmare like that. Now that's laugh.
24.03.2023 - 23:30
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
Written by Karlabos on 27.01.2021 at 23:39

So last night I dreamed that everybody was setting their penises on a table and there was a guy with a hammer. They would go like "Go!" and the dude would slam it at full force...

Wtf is going on in your brain, man?
25.03.2023 - 02:54
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by F3ynman2000 on 24.03.2023 at 23:30

Written by Karlabos on 27.01.2021 at 23:39

Wtf is going on in your brain, man?

Oh yeah, that dream. I totally forgot about it. Now that you brought it up I have just a vague memory of it now. I remember mostly the scenery and the table really. Surprisingly not very memorable of a dream for its content.
----
- Reimu Hakurei