Metal Storm logo
Axel Rudi Pell - New Album In The Works

The following message has been posted on the official Axel Rudi Pell website:

"Just would like to let you know that we will enter the studio on April 20th to start recording the next CD. I completed the writing process for all songs and I'm very proud to tell you, that the next record will be awesome! It will feature 10 songs, runs approx. 60 minutes and has NO Intro... hahaha...! Also there will be NO coverversion on it... I'll keep you updated with some more Infos and photos during the next coupla months..."

"The CD will be released by SPV in Germany on October 24th and in Europe on October 27th. The release date for the USA will be confirmed very soon. Catch the band live this year at the Rock Of Ages and Wacken Open Air festivals during the summer. A headlining tour is planned for January 2009"

Details will be updated on the official site in the coming months.

Source: axel-rudi-pell.de
Band profile: Axel Rudi Pell
Posted: 08.04.2008 by Baz Anderson

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 38 users
09.04.2008 - 00:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
hmmm can not say if its be good or bad but we will see

PS where are Baz comment?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.04.2008 - 00:12
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Interesting news. I hope that we shall know more about it before than the coming months announced.
09.04.2008 - 00:16
Baz Anderson

hahaha, I like how I am expected to comment here because this is Axel Rudi Pell

of course I am looking forward to it - no introduction sounds like maybe he is going to get down to business with this album, I would love another heavy album like "Magic"
09.04.2008 - 03:34
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
LOL K7. axel rudi pell is a dilligent mofo isnt he?
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
10.04.2008 - 23:04
Bas
Retired Staff
im looking forwards to this, also to their headlining tour, i hope they're going to stop in the z7 again because when i saw them in 2006 they were pretty magical, can't wait to see them again
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness

Hits total: 3624 | This month: 6