Metal Storm logo
AC/DC - Busy Recording New Album

Billboard are reporting that AC/DC are recording their first studio album in eight years with producer Brendan O'Brien [known from Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Incubus, Audioslave and others]. No release date has yet been announced for the Columbia project.

The news came via a Web post [Link] from Supersuckers frontman Eddie Spaghetti, who said his own band's album is being delayed due to O'Brien engineer Billy Bowers' work with AC/DC. Bowers is producing the Supersuckers' as-yet-untitled disc.

"[Bowers] wants to make some last-minute tweaks and, well, he can't right now," Spaghetti wrote. "He's been detained by a little Australian band called, uh, AC/DC."

AC/DC is expected to tour in support of the album, with dates to be announced.

Source: billboard.com
Band profile: AC/DC
Posted: 12.04.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 103 users
12.04.2008 - 15:31
stygian

well, lets see what we get this time...although it will take a while
12.04.2008 - 17:19
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Well, we never know. I hope its a fun album.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
12.04.2008 - 21:06
Music4TheSpirit
MetalForTheSpiri
Well it will be funny to see them back once again, but i doubt there will be anything actually interesting.
----
In this days we seem to be limited by scientific knowledge
"I'm a good man... while that don't interfere with my interest" Anonymous , taken from the low moderm and post-moderm consciences
13.04.2008 - 00:28
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Oh good, This will be nice. I dont expect anything new or amazing, AC/DC is always AC/DC.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
13.04.2008 - 09:19
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
AC/DC will NEVER die.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
13.04.2008 - 10:29
sn0

Man, there's been talk of the new ac/dc album for sooo long. It's kind of like waiting for the new metallica or guns'n'roses album. I just hope there's at least some truth behind these rumors.
13.04.2008 - 16:58
Tod_Engel

It's nice to see band still going strong after 30 years. I suppose this album won't be something outrageous, but just worth listening to.

Hits total: 3814 | This month: 6