Metal Storm logo
Slagmaur - Domfeldt Demo Available Again

Inferna Profundus Records will release a digipack version of Slagmaur's original Domfeldt demo. This was posted on their website:

"Domfeldt, the original demo from Norwegian black metallers SLAGMAUR, is to be re-released in Digipack format by Inferna Profundus Records in co-operation with Nocturnal Woodlands Productions during the summer. The re-release has been licensed to the label by Nekk Brekk Productions, Slagmaur's own label, after the band kept receiving requests for the now hard-to find original. The Digipack version will have completely new artwork, once again created by Norwegian artist Robert Høyem, and the guest track from Aptorian Demon, that featured on the original version, will be replaced by a Slagmaur track that was left off the first recording, and that has never been heard before. A completely new track, written by Lt. Wardr especially for the release will also be included.

The vinyl edition of Skrekk Lich Kunstler, their second full-length, will be released later this year on the Lux Infernum label. With a gatefold cover, it is anticipated that the vinyl version will be a very limited collectors edition, although no details are available at this time. The band has started work on their next release Von Rov Shelter which should be ready late 2008, early 2009, and a label is currently being sought.

Tracks from both 'Domfeldt' and 'Skrekk Lich Kunstler', together with tracks from other releases can be heard on Slagmaur's Myspace."

Official Slagmaur website
Official Inferna Profundus Records website

Source: inferna-profundus.net
Posted: 22.04.2008 by Lucas

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 6 users
22.04.2008 - 22:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I love news what Nervel post
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1948 | This month: 6