Metal Storm logo
Moonspell - New Album Available For Streaming

SPV Records press release:

"One month before the release of their amazing new studio album Night Eternal, Moonspell and SPV are proud to unleash their widget on the world. With the entire album stream, a "Making Of" the "Scorpion Flower" video (feat. Anneke van Giersbergen) and a blog from Moonspell singer Fernando Ribiero, fans get a sneak peek from Portugal's most famous musical export.

The widget will be constantly updated directly via RSS feed, so embed it in your MySpace etc. pages, pass it on to friends, and DEFINITELY keep checking it!!! There's much more to come, and Fernando will also be keeping you informed about all Moonspell happenings on his blog!

Night Eternal has been warmly embraced by the media and will be released in Germany on May 16th, Europe on May 19th, and USA/CAN on June 10th and will be avilable as a normal CD, as well as a truly special Limited Edition Digipak featuring 3 bonus tracks, a DVD featuring Moonspell Live at Wacken Open Air 2007 and a fan sticker."

Link: http://www.spv.de/moonspell/widget

Source: spv.de
Band profile: Moonspell
Posted: 24.04.2008 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 95 users
25.04.2008 - 00:33
Fernand

Nice Nice Nice
25.04.2008 - 02:44
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
It looks promessing!
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
25.04.2008 - 04:06
dancingdecember

new moonspell already? whats the point just play live the old material and antidote and we're good,pff...
----
i'm super, thanks for asking
25.04.2008 - 09:16
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
Moonspell mighty forever . moonspell and gothic are correlative with each other
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
25.04.2008 - 15:19
Opium
Account deleted
I'll just grab the digi when it's available Stoked like hell for this release.
25.04.2008 - 23:11
blackspawn

Can't wait! Moonspell are awesome! Judging by the stream this is another excellent album by one of my favourite bands (yeah so I'm biased so what!)

See you in Rock in Rio!
----
26.04.2008 - 00:44
semmellitis

Wow!!! I heard all of it and it was amazing! I am grateful that moonspell continue to produce high quality music :-)
26.04.2008 - 15:08
SoulScarred

Awesome
26.04.2008 - 15:34
Deadsoulman

Sounds like a very good album again. I'm glad to see they continue with the same aggressive approach as on Memorial.
28.04.2008 - 13:16
owl

This album is just awesome. Once more, Moonspell got me listening to their latest release for hours, just like it happened with Memorial.
I wonder if this one's gonna hit the charts as #1 again, it would be a nice thing to see.
----

Hits total: 5379 | This month: 9