Metal Storm logo
Survival Crisis Z - freeware game

25.04.2008 - 21:31
destroyah
supercharger
elite
Survival Crisis Z is one of the coolest free games I've ever seen. Basically it's set in a town that's chock full of zombies, and you find yourself in the middle of all this madness. You can choose to start in on of the three human factions - SWAT, Rebels and Neutrals. You also get to choose your profession (e.g. a Doctor packs a magnum and the ability to heal himself, whereas a Hunter has a rifle and moves quicker).

The game is apparently open ended as each faction has it's own goals and there are tons of missions to do.

Basically your task is to crawl through the zombie filled streets, dash from one safehouse to another and ultimately find out what exactly is going on. Meanwhile you have to deliver packages, find people or even torture some poor bastard for stealing from your employer. Eventually you even get to conquer safehouses for yourself, thus increasing the number of your followers etc. Also you get to mix explosives or drugs if you choose to be a terrorist or a drug-lord

In a word, a brilliant gore-soaked game. It's free and the download file is about 10 MB. Also I must add that the design is top notch, from the menu interface to the blood soaked streets of the game world.

So... Unleash hell

Link: http://skasoftware.com/
----
About me:

"The best out of all the people ever" - Washington Post

"We abandoned Christ for Destroyah's love!" - The Watchtower

"Simply amazing!" - Rolling Stone
25.04.2008 - 21:50
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
I'm downloading it now. Sounds almost as good as Zombie Grinder!
----
The force will be with you, always.
25.04.2008 - 22:10
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Sounds very good. And I have a week off, so definitely checking it.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
25.04.2008 - 22:31
destroyah
supercharger
elite
Forgot to mention, but the ambient background noise is pretty creepy as well. But it's the game's menu that really deserves a cookie - simple, yet brilliant.
----
About me:

"The best out of all the people ever" - Washington Post

"We abandoned Christ for Destroyah's love!" - The Watchtower

"Simply amazing!" - Rolling Stone