Metal Storm logo
Abandoned - Line Up Change

German thrashers Abandoned have posted the following news on their myspace page:

"Dear deaf people!

The Abandonettes have some good and bad news to deliver:

First the bad news: Konrad "Konny" Cartini, the original Abando-drummer, will lay down his drumsticks immediately due to sexual differences! Gone are the times of spontaneous stand-up comedy and delicate drumming that enriched each single live gig and our records... The reason for all this: Konny's gonna be a daddy for the second time! Seems like it's time for him to take care of his kids before they end up like him, haha! We'll miss you, brother!

But Abandoned wouldn't be Abandoned if we had no equivalent successor for the no longer vacant position (which indeed is the good news)!

We are proud to announce that Sven Vormann, drummer par excellence who played in Destruction and Jesus Chrysler Superskunk in the past, has just joined the Abandoned family!!!

Welcome aboard, brother!

We're looking forward to the first shows introducing the Abandoned Mk.II-Line Up on Headbanger's Open Air and many others to thrash your fuckin' socks off and to record our next album in true Abandoned fashion by the end of the year... yeah!"

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Abandoned
Posted: 25.04.2008 by Bararey

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 19 users
26.04.2008 - 07:25
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
LOOOOOOOOL FOR SEXUAL REASONS. thats incredible. and true.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
26.04.2008 - 10:24
Marfere

They're really lucky to have Sven now though I like his playing

Hits total: 2429 | This month: 12