Metal Storm logo
Hirax

27.04.2008 - 15:30
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
This is a good thrash band! They were "born" in the 80s(as most of the great thrash bands), unfortunalety they split up during the 90s but they were back in 2000 doing what they do best, thrashing!! You can check them at http://www.myspace.com/hirax and then leave your thoughts about them here!
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
27.04.2008 - 16:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know band from MS and Marcel myspace profile but I neve rhad hear it so much only once
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.04.2008 - 00:58
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Hirax is cool...they are the one and only good metal band I found out through Amazon LOL. The New Age of Terror was a good comeback album, and I can't wait to hear what they release next.
03.05.2008 - 10:07
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
Oh they are one of the greatest bands ever. Katon have a great voice for thrash metal, he's one of the most versatil musicians!
03.05.2008 - 15:07
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
Written by Dangerboner on 28.04.2008 at 00:58

Hirax is cool...they are the one and only good metal band I found out through Amazon LOL. The New Age of Terror was a good comeback album, and I can't wait to hear what they release next.

Last year they have launched a EP called Assassins Of War, check it out.
----
04.05.2008 - 21:51
Damnated
Churchburner
heard 'the new age of terror', and it's pretty good, although i'm not a fan of this kinda thrash.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
18.06.2008 - 06:05
Metal_Militia
//Just checked em out because im looking for some new thrash bands to get into. I think its safe enough to say that the SLAY!! Can't go wrong with a SlaytallicA recommendation //
----
"When night falls
she cloaks the world
in impenetrable darkness.
A chill rises
from the soil
and contaminates the air
suddenly...
life has new meaning"

18.06.2008 - 23:31
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
Written by Metal_Militia on 18.06.2008 at 06:05

//Just checked em out because im looking for some new thrash bands to get into. I think its safe enough to say that the SLAY!! Can't go wrong with a SlaytallicA recommendation //

Thks about that mate, keep on thrashing!
----
19.06.2008 - 00:56
Anton Alcolust
this band kills . they keep the flame of old school thrash metal alive . but unfortunately , as band like exodus or nuclear assault , they aren't well know .
----
A.M.S.G.
19.06.2008 - 05:27
Metal_Militia
Written by SlaytallicA on 18.06.2008 at 23:31

Written by Metal_Militia on 18.06.2008 at 06:05

Thks about that mate, keep on thrashing!

//No doubt man! Love the song Blitzkrieg Air Attack...That song is somethin fierce //
----
"When night falls
she cloaks the world
in impenetrable darkness.
A chill rises
from the soil
and contaminates the air
suddenly...
life has new meaning"

20.06.2008 - 00:38
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
Written by Anton Alcolust on 19.06.2008 at 00:56

this band kills . they keep the flame of old school thrash metal alive . but unfortunately , as band like exodus or nuclear assault , they aren't well know .

That's true but that was one of the reason why I create this topic, now everyone can hear them.
----
22.06.2008 - 10:18
GRIGAL
Account deleted
Great band. Unique vocals.
22.06.2008 - 21:36
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Katon W. DePena added me as a friend to his facebook after I left numerous comments here and there about how Hirax rules...I guess that shows how the band has a personal touch as they want to connect with their fans as much as possible on every level on a sincere and innocent plane...
23.06.2008 - 01:41
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
Written by Guest on 22.06.2008 at 21:36

Katon W. DePena added me as a friend to his facebook after I left numerous comments here and there about how Hirax rules...I guess that shows how the band has a personal touch as they want to connect with their fans as much as possible on every level on a sincere and innocent plane...

That's good to know! I hope they continue that way. And yes, HIRAX rules!!
----
18.09.2011 - 04:47
king_matt
This band is great! Their debut is outstanding as are their other albums. They're also one of the few metal bands with a black vocalist.
----
http://www.last.fm/user/King_Matt
20.09.2011 - 01:35
Death To Posers
Hate Thy King
Written by king_matt on 18.09.2011 at 04:47

This band is great! Their debut is outstanding as are their other albums. They're also one of the few metal bands with a black vocalist.

There's actually a lot of diversity in Thrash musicians surprisingly, but yea in metal overall.

These guys last album was sick as fuck, I hope they come out with a new one soon.
----
The word gen means "illusion" or "apparition." In India, a man who uses conjury is called a genjutsushi ["a master of illusion technique"]. Everything in this world is but a marionette show. Thus we use the word gen.