Metal Storm logo
What do these lyrics mean?

27.04.2008 - 19:44
tulkas
el parcero
As it has been said in other threads about lyrics, they constitute in many cases an important part of the music and of a band, for whatever reasons may be. They can express ideologys, feelings, thoughts, etc, and it can be done in many differnt ways so that we can understant what they are trying to say or express. But sometimes the message isn't clear and we don't have a clue as to what the lyrics are saying.

So, the point of this thread is so that we can discuss those lyrics that we don't know what they are about, and try to find out their meaning, or their possible meaning. Say which lyric, from which band, which album, and what is it that you dn't understand about it. Feel free to discuss any lyrics you like that you don't understand and we'll see if we can figure it out.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
27.04.2008 - 20:02
Torelli
Isn't better to take it up the lyrics you don't understand in the specific band thread the lyrics consurn instead? Of course, it may be songs was band don't have a specific thread, but I think the most of them have an existing thread. If not, you can allways create one.
07.07.2008 - 22:33
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
I was about to create such a thread, and when saw it I was surprised there were almost no posts, but now as I read Torelli's post, I have to agree with the point he made.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy