Metal Storm logo
Poisonblack - Album Name And Tracklist

Poisonblack's forthcoming album name is "Lust Stained Despair" and it will contain 11 songs. Song names are "Nothing Else Remains", "Hollow Be My Name", "The Darkest Lie", "Rush", "Nail", "Raivotar", "Soul In Flames", "Pain Becomes Me", "Never Enough", "Love Controlled Despair" and "The Living Dead".

"Lust Stained Despair" will be released through Century Media Records on 28.08. in Europe.

Poisonblack will play album release gig at Tavastia, Helsinki on 30.08!

Source: poisonblack.com
Band profile: Poisonblack
Posted: 19.06.2006 by Mrs A W Riddle

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 10 users
19.06.2006 - 22:36
Vrana

Well, I'm not a big fan of Poisonblack, but still I can't wait to hear their new album... I hope that it's going to be similar to Sentenced.
20.06.2006 - 05:53
Mrs A W Riddle
Account deleted
It should be. Leppaluoto has left, to be replaced by Laihaila, so it should be ... I'm interested, to say the least ...
20.06.2006 - 07:46
r_hellion

I think it will be nice to hear Ville singing again, it'd be a pitty to see such great singer wasting his voice; besides, I think it's gonna be a good feeling for sentenced fans the seeing some remaining of the band still alive.
22.07.2006 - 21:49
Legacy_Of_Kings
Account deleted
I have now listend to the new album.. And it is way better than the first album.. But still, Sentenced is so much better..

EDIT: I just have to say that "Pain Becomes Me" is the best song on the album ;P

Hits total: 2570 | This month: 18