Metal Storm logo
Body Art. Tattoos, Piercings, & Modifications

Original post

Posted by Prugor, 19.06.2006 - 23:01
So, like. On the old forum they had this topic and it had alot of posts with it, people showing what they had and talking about what they want. I've gotten more work since then, added more to my arm. If you hate Myspace, then don't look.

Goto More Pictures!
08.12.2012 - 23:32
Sumentaa

Written by X-Ray Rod on 08.12.2012 at 22:46

Written by Sumentaa on 08.12.2012 at 16:58
You are right about it, this will cost a lot of money and a lot of time. About the pain, I'm not so sure. I didn't felt any pain. Almost to get asleep on the chair

You have one of those full blackworks too? I can imagine regular tattoos not being that much of a big deal but man those blackwork things look massive. But I imagine the pain will disappear afterwards as your arm gets numb because of so much work hahahaha.

As I've said I didn't felt any pain,even I like it. I think to make another one on my back but still wondering what exactly I want to be. About one I'm sure, it would be black and grey. I didn't decide yet, is it going to be something tribal stuff or something creepy.
----
Thy soul shall find itself alone
'Mid dark thoughts of the grey tomb-stone;
Not one, of all the crowd, to pry
Into thine hour of secrecy.
"Spirits of the Dead-Edgar Allan Poe"
08.12.2012 - 23:34
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Sumentaa on 08.12.2012 at 23:32
As I've said I didn't felt any pain,even I like it. I think to make another one on my back but still wondering what exactly I want to be. About one I'm sure, it would be black and grey. I didn't decide yet, is it going to be something tribal stuff or something creepy.

Yeah, I got that . I was just asking if you had blackwork similar to this:

As for me, I don't have any... But I have 3 solid ideas from years now so I only miss the money. I should be able to make the cheapest one anytime though since It's very easy to make and it's just black anyways. I'm just lazy!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
08.12.2012 - 23:36
Sumentaa

Written by X-Ray Rod on 08.12.2012 at 23:34

Written by Sumentaa on 08.12.2012 at 23:32

Yeah, I got that . I was just asking if you had blackwork similar to this:

No I don't have. But this is nice one Mine is much smaller
----
Thy soul shall find itself alone
'Mid dark thoughts of the grey tomb-stone;
Not one, of all the crowd, to pry
Into thine hour of secrecy.
"Spirits of the Dead-Edgar Allan Poe"
09.12.2012 - 19:00
Thrashette

Some people get addicted to the sensation of tattoos, even if they do find it painful. At the beginning of mine, my thoughts were "Holy fuck, I'm never doing this again..." By the end of it, my thoughts were "That was pretty awesome. I wonder what I should get for my next one". I have a vague idea of what I want my next one to be, but I'll be more sure of it by the time I've saved up money (which will probably be a few months to a year from now). I know that it will be on my back and that the design will involve a koi fish and a dragon, but I should probably find someone who can help me design it since my art skills are non-existent.

I like seeing piercings on other people, but I don't want any myself... and tattoos are way cooler to look at Some people think it's weird how I'm so opposed to getting piercings but have no problems getting tattoos...
15.01.2013 - 02:14
FourMechALYX
Account deleted
How about that (if you live where I live, inevitable) question: what about stretched ears? My earlobes are each pierced twice, with pretty small gauge stretched gold tunnels in the top holes and regular little gold hoops in the first holes, so I myself am quite un-radical when it comes to piercing and stretching, but I see a lot of people around my school and town with some pretty big holes in their ears, and I don't totally know what I think of it. After a certain point they don't close back up and people are doing it wrong and hurting themselves and it look really painful and so I wonder, what do the readers of this site think of ear stretching in general, big, small, girls, guys, metal, non-metal, gross, all of it. Also, I do have fears that some of my classmates may soon be being padlocked together by the ear...
15.01.2013 - 04:16
Edmund Fogg

What do you mean by: I look silly?
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
15.01.2013 - 05:28
Thrashette

Written by Guest on 15.01.2013 at 02:14

How about that (if you live where I live, inevitable) question: what about stretched ears? My earlobes are each pierced twice, with pretty small gauge stretched gold tunnels in the top holes and regular little gold hoops in the first holes, so I myself am quite un-radical when it comes to piercing and stretching, but I see a lot of people around my school and town with some pretty big holes in their ears, and I don't totally know what I think of it. After a certain point they don't close back up and people are doing it wrong and hurting themselves and it look really painful and so I wonder, what do the readers of this site think of ear stretching in general, big, small, girls, guys, metal, non-metal, gross, all of it. Also, I do have fears that some of my classmates may soon be being padlocked together by the ear...

I'm not a fan of stretched piercings even though I think those pics of people putting their hands through their ear piercings are funny lol A bunch of smaller piercings on the ears look way cooler in my opinion. I even considered getting an industrial at some point. I guess ear piercings are pointless for me though. Aside from the fact that I seem to be good at ripping them, I have long hair that I hardly ever tie up so no one would see it.

And I guess it doesn't help that stretched lobes are associated with metalcore and scene/emo kids or people such as the one in the image above
26.03.2013 - 17:24
Jpageforever

I've always wanted a tattoo of Jimmy Page with the violin bow on my right shoulder blade
20.08.2013 - 11:33
Nefarious
Doom Knight
My new tatt:

----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
12.09.2013 - 10:44
angel.
Evil Butterfly
I would love to have something like this back of my neck.

----
The Fangirl.
18.10.2013 - 16:26
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Trying to come up with a tattoo design that incorporates Sunn O)))'s and Blut aus Nord's logo. Having a bit of trouble considering their logos are almost nothing like, unlike this clever design.

The best I can do I think.

18.10.2013 - 16:49
Mercyful_Kate

Written by Nefarious on 20.08.2013 at 11:33

My new tatt:

That's pretty sick.
29.10.2013 - 03:50
Gonzo_Infidel
Account deleted
Somewhat recent tattoo after the second session. Still have one more to go.
04.11.2013 - 08:47
Prugor
Mr. Offensive
I made this topic!

So far I've added a thigh piece, color on the other arm, filled up most of the right arm with grey stuff.
----
Ah... Girl look at that body, Ah... I work out
04.11.2013 - 15:15
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Guest on 18.10.2013 at 16:26

Trying to come up with a tattoo design that incorporates Sunn O)))'s and Blut aus Nord's logo. Having a bit of trouble considering their logos are almost nothing like, unlike this clever design.

The best I can do I think.

Were you the one that got the tattoo of the chemical structure of serotonin? Or was that someone else?

I have no ink, I might get something in the future, but I've never thought about it
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
04.11.2013 - 15:46
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Spirit Molecule on 04.11.2013 at 15:15

Were you the one that got the tattoo of the chemical structure of serotonin? Or was that someone else?

I have no ink, I might get something in the future, but I've never thought about it

Yeah that was me. Trying to keep a red and black theme going for all future tats.

The more you think about getting inked the more appealing it becomes
09.11.2013 - 01:26
Mattybu

I might get a fully tonally accurate, high realism portrait of Ceddybu (shirtless) pulling a stack of dollar bills from his pocket across my back. Figure it would be a few stacks/racks well spent.

Joe I have to wonder, even though they are obviously both of personal significance to you why not just get separate tats for the 2 bands? It's a matter of preference but the bands are just so.... different
09.11.2013 - 01:56
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 09.11.2013 at 01:26

Joe I have to wonder, even though they are obviously both of personal significance to you why not just get separate tats for the 2 bands? It's a matter of preference but the bands are just so.... different

I think it would be kind of boring just to replicate the two logos on my body. I'd rather someone came up with a design that incorporates both. They might be different in style but they both exemplify my kind of music
09.11.2013 - 02:54
Mattybu

Written by Guest on 09.11.2013 at 01:56

Written by Mattybu on 09.11.2013 at 01:26

I think it would be kind of boring just to replicate the two logos on my body. I'd rather someone came up with a design that incorporates both. They might be different in style but they both exemplify my kind of music

That's true. Although, and sorry if I'm sounding control freaky/judgmental (I'm not I think it's a great idea for a tattoo) here I'm just throwing out ideas haha, you could incorporate other images around them to keep them from being boring... I don't know either of those bands that well aside from having one Sunn O))) album but an stupidly obvious example would be like, Iron Maiden logo with Eddie around it, to make it more interesting.

I am currently actually saving up a little spare cash for some ink at some point and sadly I was just joking about the Ceddybu idea, my first one will likely be a small kiwi bird on my arm with a Maori pattern either in or around it.
09.11.2013 - 04:39
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 09.11.2013 at 02:54

That's true. Although, and sorry if I'm sounding control freaky/judgmental (I'm not I think it's a great idea for a tattoo) here I'm just throwing out ideas haha, you could incorporate other images around them to keep them from being boring... I don't know either of those bands that well aside from having one Sunn O))) album but an stupidly obvious example would be like, Iron Maiden logo with Eddie around it, to make it more interesting.

I am currently actually saving up a little spare cash for some ink at some point and sadly I was just joking about the Ceddybu idea, my first one will likely be a small kiwi bird on my arm with a Maori pattern either in or around it.

Oh yeah, it's definitely a great idea, just a case with coming up with them, like this one for example.

09.11.2013 - 05:16
Mattybu

Yeah that one is badass
01.10.2014 - 03:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Does I am only one who thinking that today ppl whit out tattoo are like 30 years ago those who had... some kind a misfit rebels?
all mainstream ppl. bank workers, old bill. nurses, teacher, bar , waitress, driver what so ever has and more we live not simple arm shoulder one tattoo , but more full boiddy covering during years after get 1th one ....
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.10.2014 - 12:49
Vombatus
Potorro
Never was a fan of body modifications and such, especially when it's big visible tattoos with like skulls, demons, dragons and similar stuff or swamp your face with countless piercings....
But I've been thinking for a while of having a very small version of the Leviathan moon logo around the ankle or other similarly less visible place, since it's quite simple yet really good looking design (the Type O Negative logo would also be nice).
02.10.2014 - 16:15
Malphas

Personally i've never been a big fan of piercings and other modifications but i'd love to get some tatoos...i already have more than enough "motives" (which i want) to cover my entire body, lol, but yeah...probably gonna get some once i can afford em, and by that i mean:

----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle