Metal Storm logo
Body Art. Tattoos, Piercings, & Modifications

Original post

Posted by Prugor, 19.06.2006 - 23:01
So, like. On the old forum they had this topic and it had alot of posts with it, people showing what they had and talking about what they want. I've gotten more work since then, added more to my arm. If you hate Myspace, then don't look.

Goto More Pictures!
08.07.2009 - 04:22
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Written by tulkas on 01.07.2009 at 04:45

What are dermal punch, conch punch and helix punch? And yeah, tongue bisection is pretty huge, so you should take a lot of time to think it through, specially at your age.

A dermal punch is like when you cut a disc out of your skin with a round needle, kind of... here are some links
Also conch and helix are parts of the ear's anatomy, so a conch punch is having a circle of flesh removed from that area to insert jewellery... here are the parts of the ear

Ya, a tongue bisection is a huge deal to me, I've been researching it for about 2 years now, but i'm still on the fence about it, I'll wait until I'm at least 21 before I will get it so I know I've thought it over throughly.
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
08.07.2009 - 04:38
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Necrogeddon on 08.07.2009 at 04:22

A dermal punch is like when you cut a disc out of your skin with a round needle, kind of... here are some links
Also conch and helix are parts of the ear's anatomy, so a conch punch is having a circle of flesh removed from that area to insert jewellery... here are the parts of the ear

Ya, a tongue bisection is a huge deal to me, I've been researching it for about 2 years now, but i'm still on the fence about it, I'll wait until I'm at least 21 before I will get it so I know I've thought it over throughly.

Ah, yes, dermal punch. I did know them already, though I didn't know them by name. Some are cool, but I don't like it when they fill their ears with piercings, but that's just me. And the tongue bisec, you should really think about it "for in the long run" (that sounds strange). I mean, suppose you're in for a really good job, but you know that a lot of people don't like piercings or body modifications in general. That's what makes me think about getting tattoos in parts where I can't cover them so easily, like my wrists. I'm still thinking about those, and my forearms.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
08.07.2009 - 04:45
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Written by tulkas on 08.07.2009 at 04:38

Ah, yes, dermal punch. I did know them already, though I didn't know them by name. Some are cool, but I don't like it when they fill their ears with piercings, but that's just me. And the tongue bisec, you should really think about it "for in the long run" (that sounds strange). I mean, suppose you're in for a really good job, but you know that a lot of people don't like piercings or body modifications in general. That's what makes me think about getting tattoos in parts where I can't cover them so easily, like my wrists. I'm still thinking about those, and my forearms.

I know what you mean about ears, I stretched mine twice in each ear and I have 2 cartilidge piercings but I just don't want loads, I love mods but I think some people can go too far. My future career really does make me think about what I could get away with doing, and a tongue bisection really limits that as do the dermal punches I guess. I'm really looking forward to my tattoos though, I have a good relationship with my piercer who is a tattooist also - and a good one, I take him pictures of what I want, and we discuss, so I'm all planned for when I turn 18, they are mainly my upper arms and my back too, but I'm thinking of having my stomach and legs tattooed, because I have alot of scars and also stretch marks from where I put on alot of weight a few years ago...they aren't disappearing anytime soon, so why not make them beautiful with some ink ?
----
08.07.2009 - 11:42
tulkas
el parcero
Ah, yes, at least have classy scars I think I'd do the same. I already have 2 tattoos, one on my right shoulder-arm, and on my back at the left, and I'm designing a third one for my other arm, and have 2 others in plan. It all depends mostly on money.
----
09.07.2009 - 01:31
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Written by tulkas on 08.07.2009 at 11:42

Ah, yes, at least have classy scars I think I'd do the same. I already have 2 tattoos, one on my right shoulder-arm, and on my back at the left, and I'm designing a third one for my other arm, and have 2 others in plan. It all depends mostly on money.

Indeed Do you have any preference with tattoo designs, I'm a sucker for realism, black and grey and also polynesien tribal...
----
09.07.2009 - 03:07
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Necrogeddon on 09.07.2009 at 01:31

Written by tulkas on 08.07.2009 at 11:42

Indeed Do you have any preference with tattoo designs, I'm a sucker for realism, black and grey and also polynesien tribal...

Mostly it's images that I like and that have some meaning for me or in my life. I prefer black and grey, no color, so both of mine are like that, colors would be only when the image "requires" it. I have a plan for one like that, a black rose, with a dark red-ish thorn, and green stem. Anyway, here's both my tats, to give you an idea:

second tatto]

First one I got]
----
09.07.2009 - 03:14
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Written by tulkas on 09.07.2009 at 03:07

Mostly it's images that I like and that have some meaning for me or in my life. I prefer black and grey, no color, so both of mine are like that, colors would be only when the image "requires" it. I have a plan for one like that, a black rose, with a dark red-ish thorn, and green stem. Anyway, here's both my tats, to give you an idea:

second tatto]

First one I got]

Wow, really nice tattoos...I think back and grey tattoos just look totally timeless, I particularly like the first one and the rose idea sounds good! Whereabouts do you want it?
----
09.07.2009 - 03:21
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Necrogeddon on 09.07.2009 at 03:14

Wow, really nice tattoos...I think back and grey tattoos just look totally timeless, I particularly like the first one and the rose idea sounds good! Whereabouts do you want it?

For the rose I was thinking on my inner forearm, but once I have the design I'll decide. Same with the others.
----
09.07.2009 - 03:27
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Written by tulkas on 09.07.2009 at 03:21

Written by Necrogeddon on 09.07.2009 at 03:14

For the rose I was thinking on my inner forearm, but once I have the design I'll decide. Same with the others.

Nice! Well good luck with it...I still have 8 months until I can get mine, I'm counting down the days
----
06.08.2009 - 14:38
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Eh I'm bored at work so I might as well post this:

I got some more work done the other day. The monster thing is finished, but there's going to be more scenery added which will extend to my arm sleeve

And today I learned that my left nipple is slightly higher than my right

Hopefully on Monday it gets finished, but the artist is really flakey so it wouldn't surprise me if it takes a while to get done

The end result should look something like this.
06.08.2009 - 17:52
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Dangerboner on 06.08.2009 at 14:38

The end result should look something like this.

Looking on their myspace, your tattoo looks really good. I would like to see how it will turn in the end because the background is sweet. And thanks for showing me the band ... They sound really good.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
06.08.2009 - 19:31
Nexus
Asshat

What are dermal punch, conch punch and helix punch? And yeah, tongue bisection is pretty huge, so you should take a lot of time to think it through, specially at your age.

Getting my tongue split has always appealed to me. The only reason I'm hesitant about it is because it's irreversible once you do get it. I'm still contemplating it, though honestly I'm not certain that I will get it ultimately ... but it'd be mighty cool ... ^_^
----
If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything
06.08.2009 - 23:45
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Written by Nexus on 06.08.2009 at 19:31

Getting my tongue split has always appealed to me. The only reason I'm hesitant about it is because it's irreversible once you do get it. I'm still contemplating it, though honestly I'm not certain that I will get it ultimately ... but it'd be mighty cool ... ^_^

Yeh I would love to have my tongue done, maybe just a small tip split to start to see I would like it, maybe leading onto a longer split...It is generally considered to be permanent, but I think any tongue bisection will heal back together a small amount over time. Have you looked at methods? Do you know which one you would do? I think I would try binding with a large gauge tongue piercing, or else a laser cut, with suturing as well to make it look nice ^_^ I envy people with a split tongue cos it looks so amazing
----
07.08.2009 - 22:30
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Necrogeddon on 06.08.2009 at 23:45

Yeh I would love to have my tongue done, maybe just a small tip split to start to see I would like it, maybe leading onto a longer split...It is generally considered to be permanent, but I think any tongue bisection will heal back together a small amount over time. Have you looked at methods? Do you know which one you would do? I think I would try binding with a large gauge tongue piercing, or else a laser cut, with suturing as well to make it look nice ^_^ I envy people with a split tongue cos it looks so amazing

Just by reading that I started to feel funny and dizzy I know that even if I wanted to get one, I wouldn't be able to endure it.
----
07.08.2009 - 23:08
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Written by tulkas on 07.08.2009 at 22:30

Just by reading that I started to feel funny and dizzy I know that even if I wanted to get one, I wouldn't be able to endure it.

Haha well, if you go to a professional, like a doctor or a dentist, they would give you local anaesthetic so maximise comfort...I guess the smell of burning flesh wouldn't be too pleasant Most people who want it though, are generally willing to suffer through it or have high pain thresholds.
----
18.08.2009 - 09:24
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Honestly, I'm starting to feel a little gay for posting all these pics lately, but here's my latest tattoo update:

I got it done today so it's really red and swollen in some spots
18.08.2009 - 09:42
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Dangerboner on 18.08.2009 at 09:24

Honestly, I'm starting to feel a little gay for posting all these pics lately, but here's my latest tattoo update:

It actually came up pretty cool. I like it. You should wait till it's healed and take a cool pic to see it better As for me, I got my next design ready, showed it to the dude who my did my other 2 and already settled price and everything. Now I just have to wait till the last week of september when I get paid so I can have it done.
----
18.08.2009 - 11:32
TheBigRossowski
I have about six tattoos, had a few pictures on the smurf page, but I don't really care too much to upload them here. I'm too lazy to go through all that work.

Both wrists- Unicursal Hexagram (Thelema)
Left forearm- ''O'' (Opeth )
Right forearm- Pentagram, ...the Morbid Angel one because it looks ''nifty''. Morbid Angel, FTW!!!
Back, between shoulder blades- Sulphur symbol
Left arm- BAPHOMET! The normal design from Eliphas Levi, nothing fancy, but it looks badass.

Actually, in the picture I just uploaded, you can see the Pentagram. This is my most recent picture, so I decided to put it on here.
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
26.08.2009 - 00:34
{aud}devil
Lush McGee
Piercings= 7 in the ears, angelbites, and one in my nipple (had both but one ripped out, saw meat so i said fuck it)

Tattooes= star under my eye, sacred heart on my wrist, a flower on my right bicep(tribute to my late father), skull and crossbones on my stomach, treble clef and "mucke" on left leg, kurt cobain on my ankle, and my initials on my other ankle, also muff! on the inside of my lip

I know having your own initials on you is lame but I was 14 and stoned and did it with my best friend as a pact type thing.
----
Awesome sauce, chicken boss!
Laugh until it means something
26.08.2009 - 02:13
tulkas
el parcero
Written by {aud}devil on 26.08.2009 at 00:34

also muff! on the inside of my lip

Did that one hurt, or just the normal feeling of getting tattooed? I didn't know about that kind of tattoo until about a year ago or something, and didn't really like the idea.
----
01.09.2009 - 08:55
Hey, with relevance to this topic, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGmN5yDcHAo

I'm a tattoo fan but waiting to be inspired for a design before I get one. Just the one pierceing for me - ear. Thick but not a tunnel, not into that.

Feeling like the tamest person in this thread...
----
VICTORY!!!!! (They love it in France)
08.09.2009 - 07:55
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Written by Entropic Silence on 01.09.2009 at 08:55

Hey, with relevance to this topic, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGmN5yDcHAo

I'm a tattoo fan but waiting to be inspired for a design before I get one. Just the one pierceing for me - ear. Thick but not a tunnel, not into that.

Feeling like the tamest person in this thread...

if you're really considering what this video is saying seriously, and put doubt in your mind, well think of it like this its a video opposed to getting to ink, its supposed to make you want to do that after you watch. I've gotten work done four times, and honestly (like ALOT of people) the only one I regret is my 1st one (you can see it on my profile) aside from that I really love the rest of them, and if you do get one, you'll see that there's nothing like the feeling of getting work done, and you might become an addict like me and alot of other people. The only thing that'll stop you is lack of artwork, and money of course. I cant wait to get another one, but dont want anyting in particular right now, and when I find it I got to think about it. The only time I remember I'm tatted is when people stare at my work or ask about it. Think about it really hard and long, for months, because if you want to get it lasered off later, man it looks nasty, I'd rather have messed up tattoo than 3rd degree burns where ever the tattoo was, or better yet not ever gotten that tattoo. Make sure its something that really means alot to you. Lke I said that video had its objective, I have alot of friends specially in the military who's tattoos stand for their fallen brothers, or loved ones back home, or their units, you think thats something they want to forget about? honestly? make sure its something you really like and means alot to you, and PLEASE dont ever pick something out of their books or walls, or something that someone already has, peace hope this helped. feeling tame or nervous is good, cause its pretty much forever, dont tripp, ultimately its your body whocares what other people think as long as youre happy
10.09.2009 - 06:05
Re Double Edged Sword:

My thoughts exactly. I just thought the video was funny.
----
VICTORY!!!!! (They love it in France)
11.01.2010 - 23:19
Vrana
Finaly, I got one. Small and simple... I love it. i don't like big colorfull tattooes. Oh damn, I love it so much...
13.01.2010 - 15:33
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Written by Dangerboner on 18.08.2009 at 09:24

The new additions are lookin' great man, very cool sleeve - I'm a bit envious as, I still have just a half sleeve lol.

I assume you've plans/wants for a second sleeve right?
13.01.2010 - 15:35
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Yep, as soon as I get my car worked on, I'll get my other sleeve done. And, depending on whether or not I stick to my plan on joining the Marines, I'll have both sleeves extended to my hands and neck.
13.01.2010 - 15:44
FOOCK Nam
Written by Vrana on 11.01.2010 at 23:19

Finaly, I got one. Small and simple... I love it. i don't like big colorfull tattooes. Oh damn, I love it so much...

I love it too,
13.01.2010 - 21:35
Vrana
Written by FOOCK Nam on 13.01.2010 at 15:44

I love it too,

thank you
14.01.2010 - 05:00
FOOCK Nam
Written by Vrana on 13.01.2010 at 21:35

Written by FOOCK Nam on 13.01.2010 at 15:44

I love it too,

thank you

It's so cute. I wonder why girl and lady choose to tatoo on the top of back cut the neck like that The lady I am interested in having a tatoo on the same position. Is there any reference of that for girl personality ?
14.01.2010 - 08:31
Vrana
Written by FOOCK Nam on 14.01.2010 at 05:00

It's so cute. I wonder why girl and lady choose to tatoo on the top of back cut the neck like that The lady I am interested in having a tatoo on the same position. Is there any reference of that for girl personality ?

I don't really know why I chosed my neck. I just felt it has to be there. Personality? It's more about your feelings, interests and personal history. At least this is what this circle means to me. And It's funny because most of people see just a circle and have no idea why I'd do such a tattoo. But for me it's something more.