Metal Storm logo
Body Art. Tattoos, Piercings, & Modifications

Original post

Posted by Prugor, 19.06.2006 - 23:01
So, like. On the old forum they had this topic and it had alot of posts with it, people showing what they had and talking about what they want. I've gotten more work since then, added more to my arm. If you hate Myspace, then don't look.

Goto More Pictures!
14.01.2010 - 09:57
FOOCK Nam

Yeah, its very intriguing to see a tattoo as only a small circle.
14.01.2010 - 11:08
tulkas
el parcero
The really most important thing is how you feel, and what the tattoo means to you. It's like an extension of the personality, something like that; though it can also be purely aesthetic, which is great too.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
22.01.2010 - 23:14
SerratedSyringe

I've got no ink as of now, but that will change after I move out of the house and away from my prude father. I plan on getting solid black tribal flames over most of my chest and arms.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
24.01.2010 - 19:28
Nexus
Asshat
I've been contemplating a specific tattoo for years now that holds much significance to me. I am going to draw it myself (of course I'm going to run it by a tattoo artist I trust and go over the finishing touches with him/her), so that will take another few months as I want it to be really well done. It will be a snake beginning at the side of my body (its head) starting by my ribs, continuing down my side and over my right hip, with its tail wrapping around my thigh and ending a bit higher than my knee. On my other thigh, to complement the tattoo, will be a quote that I've finally completed in Elvish (hommage to my nerdy Lord of the Rings self, haha), that will similarly wrap around my leg.
----
If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything
01.02.2010 - 02:08
Misandry

I currently only have one outstanding piercing, and it's not finished yet. I have two barbells through my conch, and I will add a third in a month or so. When all of them are healed, I will be installing a spiral.

After I turn eighteen, I've got about four tattoo ideas stacked up. They're pretty standard, to be honest. I will get a barcode, wings, and an inscription somewhere on my body - the barcode may be on my neck, between my shoulder-blades, or on my lower wrist. All of which are places that I'm sure will hurt. After that, I will probably begin a massive, full-body tattoo that begins at my ankle and ends just below my collar bones in the front. The design itself will change, from a tribal design to clouds, stitches, and thorns. But my first tattoo will probably be something simple, like stitches on my shoulder. The piercings will also continue, probably with a tragus piercing, followed by some more conch work and then something on my face, as well, probably. I just need to decide what.
----
"Death solves all problems. No man, no problem." - Stalin
02.02.2010 - 14:10
Oracle
Orcinus
I just got my nose pierced today... i actually did it myself haha but i really like it. ive been wanting to get it done for a year now but never really got around to it. i also plan to get another ear piercing and possibly my navel. Not too sure about it yet though.
04.04.2010 - 20:38
Zombie, M.D.

New tattoooo.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
10.04.2010 - 09:00
Prugor
Mr. Offensive
Oh shitz.
----
Ah... Girl look at that body, Ah... I work out
12.04.2010 - 04:16
Prugor
Mr. Offensive

two birds, one stone. New puppy I snagged on MLK and my left forearm.
----
13.04.2010 - 11:29
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Here's part of my second sleeve that's in the process of being completed on my left arm:

And here's the gay shit I have so far:

Left chest:

Right chest:

Right arm sleeve before my left arm sleeve started:

13.04.2010 - 12:44
Don Martin
le fu-
Written by Dangerboner on 13.04.2010 at 11:29

Here's part of my second sleeve that's in the process of being completed on my left arm:

And here's the gay shit I have so far:

Left chest
Right chest
Right arm sleeve before my left arm sleeve started

I really want to have a tattoo some day, when I'm old and wise enough to consider what I really want. Maybe the Rompeprop logo on my back? I dunno... I don't want half of my body to be covered in ink, but some guys have it really nicely done, like this guy above me
----
What a tackastrophe!
14.04.2010 - 16:50
CaLu
Account deleted
Nice stuff you've been showig aroung guys. I'm considering a fourth one and it will most likely be a dragon or something. At least it's going
to come on the right upper arm. I only need to ask a good friend of mine to draw it. And then there's always the cash which is necessary...

Greetz, CaLu.
15.04.2010 - 00:54
Kennoth

I've been thinking about it for ages. I have a few ideas in my head, mostly covers from albums and that.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
15.04.2010 - 01:42
Prugor
Mr. Offensive
My best friend just finished out half of his leg with band logo's and album covers. It looks totally bad ass.
----
15.04.2010 - 15:39
Kennoth

Post some pictures, I won't mind
----
15.04.2010 - 15:43
Kennoth

Anyway.... I've been meaning to tat this on my left arm...

----
12.05.2010 - 09:54
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
My right sleeve is almost finished - all I have left is part of the inside. Here's what I got done a few days ago:

The grim reaper looks out of place because it was my first tattoo that I got five years ago :/
05.06.2010 - 23:32
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Got me a Primordial tattoo last Saturday, it's already healed, I love it muchly

----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
06.06.2010 - 01:27
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Written by Necrogeddon on 05.06.2010 at 23:32

Wow, that looks quite cool
11.06.2010 - 23:44
dead_in_my_arms

I don't know why, but since i started to wear earplugs, i kinda of stopped making tattoos and got obssesed about stretching my lobes. I'ts a nice trick when you don't have too much money to spend or you get sick of spending money on tattoos.
12.06.2010 - 19:43
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Written by Diabolos on 06.06.2010 at 01:27

Written by Necrogeddon on 05.06.2010 at 23:32

Wow, that looks quite cool

Thanking you. I can't wait to get more tattoos, it's crazy, I've switched from piercings to ink.
----
17.07.2010 - 19:32
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Got another one. Spent all my wages now ¬_¬ Still, I'm so happy with this one, it took 3 1/2 hours, and one sitting, I was nearly crying at the end

----
20.07.2010 - 00:10
Aegri Somnia
Account deleted
Written by Necrogeddon on 17.07.2010 at 19:32

Got another one. Spent all my wages now ¬_¬ Still, I'm so happy with this one, it took 3 1/2 hours, and one sitting, I was nearly crying at the end

Wow, this looks great. Congrats on your new tatoo
15.11.2010 - 11:06
Prugor
Mr. Offensive

6 days old. Going to be finished in two weeks, then starting chest piece to go with it. Four horses of the Apocalypse, without their riders. Going to brainstorm up some interpretations of the 5th, 6th, and 7th Seals that were opened in the book of Revelations in the Bible.
----
15.11.2010 - 21:33
MetalSpider

I have a tattoo from my right shoulder going down to just above the elbow line. Its a scarab with wings on my shoulder with 2 chains attached to its feet...and the chains are attached to a khartouche with my name in Hieroglyphics. I think its a nice tribute to my Egyptian heritage.

I'll try and get a good picture of it. Its only about 3 weeks old.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
14.06.2011 - 19:19
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
I have many tattoos. My whole left arm is a black metal dedication sleeve. I have a emperor/ulver theme on my forarm, then a Ensifurium thing going on with the bicep. I have two big thigh pieces that I have done myself. I have a bunch on my legs. Working on filling my left side up.
14.06.2011 - 19:43
JD
Account deleted
WOW many awesome tattoos! ...well i don't have any tattoos or any piercings, that's kinda makes me like a virgin here, so am out for now, but i will back with some awesome tattoos on my chest and my hands SOMEDAY.
14.06.2011 - 19:49
JD
Account deleted
Written by MetalSpider on 15.11.2010 at 21:33

I have a tattoo from my right shoulder going down to just above the elbow line. Its a scarab with wings on my shoulder with 2 chains attached to its feet...and the chains are attached to a khartouche with my name in Hieroglyphics. I think its a nice tribute to my Egyptian heritage.

I think its EPIC!
14.06.2011 - 20:14
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
My next piece is a Hunter S. Thompson tribute sleeve. Pretty pumped about that.
14.06.2011 - 20:36
Edmund Fogg

I have a tattoo in my back of a demon rising from hell and a scorpion on my shoulder. I've been wanting to finish my demon for a couple of years now, but lifestyle changes brings more responsabilities and I can't spend money on such things for now.
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan