Angela Gossow (Arch Enemy)62
Tarja Turunen (Ex-Nightwish)39
Vibeke Stene (Ex-Tristania)33
Sharon den Adel (Within Temptation)30

Total votes: 531

The original post

Posted by Angelic Storm on 14.02.2011 at 21:04
Written by Guest on 14.02.2011 at 20:35
Well, I wasn't putting you in that category really...I think. So you actually think you're ugly then? If so, I still think you secretly wish for somebody to say: Naah, you're probably prettier than you think, stop underrating yourself, you just have low self-esteem... or something like that. Which is probably true, once people take it in that they aren't attractive, they DO begin to underrate themselves. I haven't seen you, so I cannot tell you you're not ugly, but the truth is that people have VERY different tastes. That skinny chick I spoke of, she's married to this guy whom I think is rather ugly, but she thinks he's gorgeous. I didn't debate her on that, because she got angry and also I am not gay

I don't "think" it. lol Well, even if I did secretly wish for that, I'll have an eternal wait, as no-one has ever complimented my looks, and nor do I expect anyone ever to do so. As you said, it's a common thing for women who are far from ugly, and in many cases, actually beautiful, putting down their looks for the sole purpose of getting people (particularly men) to give them compliments, and say how great they really look. Which I think is why you automatically jumped to the conclusion that that was what I was doing, as it is a thing that a lot of women do. But women online who call themselves "ugly", but are actually just fishing for compliments, always post pics of themselves. Which is something that has always baffled me. If you really hated how you looked, why would you want to show yourself to the world? You are right that people have very different tastes, but there are people who are going to be attractive to a far greater number of people than others. Or that most people would deem "ugly".

Quote:
But seriously, how could someone as awesome as you ever be ugly? Unless you're compensating for your ugliness...

I pretty much suck at making people feel better.

You think I'm awesome? :\ What on earth makes you think that? Seriously though, I have heard that from a few people. That someone as nice as me, and with such a great personality couldn't possibly be ugly. Which is kinda disturbing, that so many people actually think it's not possible for someone who is outwordly "ugly" to be a nice person. It's like a person's inner beauty is only truly recognised, if that beauty is also reflected on the outside. And if you're a woman, then the situation is worse. My personality is just what it is. I'm not "compensating" for flaws elsewhere, it's just the way I naturally am.

We are way off topic now, and derailing the thread. lol

Page 34 of 34

Chronic

27.01.2015 at 07:37
That Myrkur chick.
----
My problem is a bunch of motherfuckers we don't even know calling us assholes on the internet to teenagers and guys who can't even get laid.
Putting a stop to that is the most important thing we could ever do.
Bad English
Masterchief

27.01.2015 at 14:07
Written by Chronic on 27.01.2015 at 07:37

That Myrkur chick.

she was hotter whit long hair
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
Masterchief

20.03.2015 at 20:28
4 Slovenian females

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slovenian-all-female-heavy-metal-band-hellcats-releases-demon-dreams-video/
----

Chronic

01.04.2015 at 04:54
Maybe not the most beautiful but Dawn Crosby was pretty attractive.

----
My problem is a bunch of motherfuckers we don't even know calling us assholes on the internet to teenagers and guys who can't even get laid.
Bad English
Masterchief

01.04.2015 at 10:27
Written by Chronic on 01.04.2015 at 04:54

Maybe not the most beautiful but Dawn Crosby was pretty attractive.

she is and she looks great, old school
----

Bad English
Masterchief

06.04.2015 at 18:43
Liv Kristine
still beautiful, at this old puc and now, she still looks dman hot and fuckable at her age and she is not young, many women don't look so good at her age
She does

ToT days

http://www.last.fm/music/Theatre+of+Tragedy/+images/10354791
----

Chronic

14.04.2015 at 03:42
Sabina Classen was and still is attractive I think.

----
Bad English
Masterchief

18.04.2015 at 13:47
She still looks good IMO, one of few women who looks at such age good and attractive
----

Guib

20.04.2015 at 17:28
Nervosa - Thrash from Brazil

----
- I love my technical, melodic, my thrash, agressive and fast paced, my sludge, well thought, my heavy, heavier and my metal, ever-growing -
Chronic

21.04.2015 at 07:20
Written by Guib on 20.04.2015 at 17:28

Nervosa - Thrash from Brazil

Especially Prika Amaral, their guitarist on the left.
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.