Metal Storm logo
Dream Theater - SCORE Is Coming For Late August!

Dream Theater's latest live CD and DVD "SCORE" is currently scheduled for release on Aug 29th 2006 on Rhino Records. (Date may vary slightly in different countries)

The 3-CD and 2-DVD sets will be available seperately.

Both versions will contain the entire "20th Anniversary World Tour" grand finale recorded live at Radio City Music Hall in New York City on April 1st 2006. (nearly 3 hours of music - over 90 minutes of which was performed with a full orchestra)

The DVD will also contain a 1 hour Documentary tracking the entire career of the band from the very beginnings at the Berklee College Of Music in 1985 all the way to the Radio City Music Hall grand finale. Including rare never before seen footage and interviews with current and previous members of the band.

Also included on the DVD are several live Bonus Tracks from through the years taken from the Portnoy Archives.

Source: dreamtheater.net
Band profile: Dream Theater
Posted: 19.06.2006 by #~|CoP|~#

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 1 user
20.06.2006 - 00:16
Daru Jericho

I still think they should have called it full circle. Still, it will probably be another great release from DT.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

18.08.2006 - 07:59
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...looking forward to see it, hope it'll be excellent
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
18.08.2006 - 21:27
tulkas
el parcero
can't wait, as soon as it comes out here I'll do whatever possible to get it
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top

Hits total: 2176 | This month: 14