Metal Storm logo
Chaosanct - New Band Featuring Ex-COF Guitarist And Ex-Biomechanical Drummer

Chaosanct are the latest UK based metal act which features among it's members former Cradle Of Filth guitarist James McIlroy and former Biomechanical drummer Matt C.

The complete Chaosanct is:

James McIlroy - Guitar
Matt C - Drums
Dave R Kuchta - Vocals
Andrew Ongley - Guitar
Tilman Wolff-Moore - Bass

Chaosanct as an entity has been in existence since January '08. Having jammed together way back in the mists of time, a chance re-union at an infamous London Venue saw Andy & James decide to team up and put together something new & exciting. Devoid of all the headaches and difficulties of previous projects, this project has come to embody a sense of freedom and a desire to excel

The search was on to find the right members, people with passion, understanding & drive to succeed. First Dave brought his individual vocal style to the table, having known James for a number of years. On Daves recommendation, Tilman also joined to handle bass duties. Finally in early '08, on the recommendation of Adrian Erlandsson (At the Gates, The Haunted, Cradle of Filth), Matt completed the rhythm section on drums.

Having completed a 4 track industry demo, work is continuing at a heady pace. Keep your eyes peeled in the coming months for exciting revelations and incendiary live shows.

For more information, visit http://www.myspace.com/chaosanct.

Source: myspace.com
Posted: 02.05.2008 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 19 users
02.05.2008 - 19:04
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
just take a guess at who doesnt care about this at all......if you said everyone then you win a lolly.... if you said anything other then that then you'll soon be raped by a sad faced clown.
----
Coldgrits
02.05.2008 - 21:06
Thryce
Retired Staff
elite
Written by -DC-002- on 02.05.2008 at 19:04

just take a guess at who doesnt care about this at all......

Oh, but don't worry, no one cares about your opinion either.

*steals away your lolly*
----
Your favorite band sucks.
02.05.2008 - 21:47
Promonex
Cathemeral
elite
pwned.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
03.05.2008 - 10:51
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
jacked
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
03.05.2008 - 15:39
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
Written by -DC-002- on 02.05.2008 at 19:04

just take a guess at who doesnt care about this at all......if you said everyone then you win a lolly.... if you said anything other then that then you'll soon be raped by a sad faced clown.

Oh yes! I'm now a better man because of this post!
How was the lolly Thryce?
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
03.05.2008 - 22:54
Sepulchre
Lord Hypnos
sounds cool

Hits total: 2951 | This month: 5