Metal Storm logo
Eternal Tears Of Sorrow - New Record Deal

Finnish metal band Eternal Tears Of Sorrow has signed a new recording deal with KHY Suomen Musiikki Oy, a Finnish label. At the moment, the band is doing pre-production for their sixth album that will be released in March 2009. As with the previous five albums, the album will be recorded at Tico-Tico Studio in Kemi, Finland.

During their fourteen-year-long career, the band has cemented their reputation as one of the finest metal acts, which has already opened doors for the band; it's still almost a year before the album is going to be released, and it has already been licenced to Massacre Records (who will be release the album in Europe excluding Finland) and Marquee/Avalon (who is going to release the album in Asia).

Source: eternaltears.info
Band profile: Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
Posted: 10.05.2008 by BurbotsRevenge

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 96 users
10.05.2008 - 11:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Hope thayw ill realise something good there
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.05.2008 - 11:40
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Many people chatter that this band is overrated... I think not so. It seems the record labels are eager to snap up a deal for the upcoming album, let's hope it exceeds expectations...
11.05.2008 - 01:19
Dark Blood
The Avenger
People who say that don't know what a good band sounds like. lol
I think there's something good coming up. (At least is what I hope for)
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
11.05.2008 - 04:58
ß
Problem?
Can't wait till there new cd comes out hopefully it will sound as good or better than their previous releases.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
11.05.2008 - 05:02
addiction

they are one of the weirdest bands ever....they didnt even tour for the last album and now all of a sudden we hear about a new album, in march 2009 though.....i cant even get excited about that, it is in almost 1 year.....i really want to see what they will come up with though....
----
alive in the superunknown
12.05.2008 - 04:46
Fhuesc

Good and bad news.

The good news is, obviously, the new album.
The bad news is that we have to wait almost a year.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
12.05.2008 - 05:56
tulkas
el parcero
good news, although i do hope this new album is better than before the bleeding sun, i didn't like that one as much as the other. it was stil good, but i do hope this new one is much better. bad thing is we have to wait almost a yar to find out
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
13.05.2008 - 02:18
ß
Problem?
Imo Before the Bleeding sun was excellent. Probably was the most melodic and catchy out of all their other cd's
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
13.05.2008 - 03:01
Fhuesc

I agree with tulkas, for me, it wasn't a bad album, but it was far below compared with Chaotic Beauty of A Virgin And A Whore
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!

Hits total: 4281 | This month: 4