Who was there?

Hellgar 100%

Comments

Comments: 12   Visited by: 20 users
11.05.2008 - 19:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
5 lats for NB ist so cheep,
Damn it depends how much cost my new passport because I need it ultra fats, so I will tell if I be aftre get new passport
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.05.2008 - 09:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
also I dont understand how people can go tos ome shit metalcor emeetings listen some non sence bands but when real legend comes here non of us carse, Transilvanian and Valahian gods wont forgive it Vlad will kill us all, and be afarid be virgin there's Elizabet commin' after you :p and I hope non ou us will tell in Lv dont come good bands, because when thay come we dont go,
----

apos;'
[image]
12.05.2008 - 13:02
W-Lash
Metal Master
Nycticorax? LOL
It's not even black metal. It's some kind of trash (?)...and that annoying (not black) vocals. Probably the worst black metal band from Baltic states that is more or less known.
12.05.2008 - 13:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by W-Lash on 12.05.2008 at 13:02

Nycticorax? LOL
It's not even black metal. It's some kind of trash (?)...and that annoying (not black) vocals. Probably the worst black metal band from Baltic states that is more or less known.

If you mean Latvain band its bm, I was demo from home page but I had lsitene dit 2 times and its black metal , dunno new material never hear it
----

apos;'
[image]
12.05.2008 - 16:05
W-Lash
Metal Master
Written by Bad English on 12.05.2008 at 13:13

Nycticorax? LOL

If you mean Latvain band its bm, I was demo from home page but I had lsitene dit 2 times and its black metal , dunno new material never hear it

As far as i know it's not Latvian, it's Russian but from Latvia.
And i didn't like at all.
12.05.2008 - 16:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by W-Lash on 12.05.2008 at 16:05

Written by Bad English on 12.05.2008 at 13:13

Nycticorax? LOL

As far as i know it's not Latvian, it's Russian but from Latvia.
And i didn't like at all.

But band are from latvai so its latvain band, even sings in russia , i liked demo, but muiscaly , lyricaly, didnt listened it so offen
----

apos;'
[image]
12.05.2008 - 16:16
W-Lash
Metal Master
If they are Russians then band is Russian (and as far as i know they are, at least part of the band).
If you are Latvian and live in Turkey then it doesn't mean you are Turkish. Imagine the same about band. It's Russian band from Latvia not Latvian band (because nobody is Latvian).
Singing language shouldn't matter because lots of bands sing in foreign languages and it doesn't make them American or British bands.
12.05.2008 - 19:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by W-Lash on 12.05.2008 at 16:16

If they are Russians then band is Russian (and as far as i know they are, at least part of the band).
If you are Latvian and live in Turkey then it doesn't mean you are Turkish. Imagine the same about band. It's Russian band from Latvia not Latvian band (because nobody is Latvian).
Singing language shouldn't matter because lots of bands sing in foreign languages and it doesn't make them American or British bands.

But band come sfrom LATVIA , pantheist are greek band but Kostas live in UK and its britush band, orgin country are important not nationality
----

apos;'
[image]
16.05.2008 - 08:50
W-Lash
Metal Master
Bullshit, dude...i will never agree.
16.05.2008 - 09:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by W-Lash on 16.05.2008 at 08:50

Bullshit, dude...i will never agree.

Band orgin country counts not nationality, Anegal Gassol are german girtl but Arch Anemy swedish band
If band be edded in MS itsbe from Latvia, and moust guys was born in Lv so
----

apos;'
[image]
16.05.2008 - 13:37
AnarChrist
Kariasakis is right, for example look at Melechesh, on their profile it says they are from the Netherlands, despite the fact they were born in Israel and moved to The Netherlands due to problems with religious authorities. And what the hell should Dragonforce be then? Ukrainian-French-Southafrican-HongKong-blablabla? And if the guys are born in Latvia, they propably have Latvian citizenship right?
----
oh my fucking god, fucking dinosaurs
16.05.2008 - 14:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AnarChrist on 16.05.2008 at 13:37

Kariasakis is right, for example look at Melechesh, on their profile it says they are from the Netherlands, despite the fact they were born in Israel and moved to The Netherlands due to problems with religious authorities. And what the hell should Dragonforce be then? Ukrainian-French-Southafrican-HongKong-blablabla? And if the guys are born in Latvia, they propably have Latvian citizenship right?

IMO yes thay had and thay speek latvian us well , if thay hasnt citizenship ist be more pain in ass for travveling in Europe, so ist latvain band
Same what w ecan say about Vavayla, band are from Turly but band memmbers are 100% greeks who wa sborn in greek comunity in siambull
same System of a Down, 100% armenians in band but band are from USA
Melechesh are more harder, becase first album was realised in Isreal then tahy move
----

apos;'
[image]

Hits total: 1847 | This month: 2