Metal Storm logo
The Berzerker - Announce Re-Mix Competition

The Berzerker have issued the following update:

"Exactly 10 years ago (1998), I (Luke Kenny) was given the opportunity to Re-mix 2 songs for the legendary Death Metal Band "Morbid Angel". For a lot of metal fans this was their first taste to my unique sound and it really helped me get started.

After such a positive response to my (Morbid Angel) re-mixes I was offered a 4 album deal with Earache Records which I spent the next 10 years completing, amongst 100's of live performances all over the world.

With the creation of our own record label "Berzerker Industries" (for the sole purpose of releasing our new material), this means we are now in the position to offer a similar opportunity to you. (because we own the copyright)

I will be supplying free of charge, the separated vocal, guitar and bass tracks to our brand new song "Caught In The Crossfire" taken from "The Reawakening", (Due Sept/Oct 2008)

HOW TO ENTER

The competition is currently now open and all entries MUST be summited in mp3 format to "lukeberzker@gmail.com" by June 1st 2008 AEST. The top 10 entries will be posted on http://www.myspace.com/theberzerker where the public will be able to vote on there favorite re-mixes.

There will be 2 winners (1. The band's personal favorite and 2. The re-mix with the most votes) the winners be announced June 15th 2008 AEST.

PRIZE
The winners will have their re-mix added to our upcoming album "The Reawakening" and released worldwide. "The Reawakening" will also feature official re-mixes from such artists as:

Delta 9 (USA)
Scott Brown (UK)
DJ Bazooka (Germany)
Namshubofenki (AUS)
Frazzbass (Italy)

We at Berzerker HQ are looking forward to see what you can come up with, good luck. I sincerely hope this will give someone a similar chance at being discovered as I got all those years ago."

The files can be found at this location.

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: The Berzerker
Posted: 15.05.2008 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 15 users
16.05.2008 - 11:08
iaberis
Advice Troll
Interesting...
----
Bitch! Please
16.05.2008 - 21:19
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Written by Syk on 16.05.2008 at 19:46

I also notice his email address is spelt differently from the band name - maybe someone should check that out and clear it up. I can't be bothered cos I'm not too much of a fan.

It's like that on the website, so I guess it's correct.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
19.05.2008 - 00:51
YoreLore

lol wtf
----
"I'm rising in power through murdering rain
Stronger than Faith allows
Braver than heroes vows
...My head is bloody
but I am unbowed
I am power..."

Hits total: 3167 | This month: 5