Metal Storm logo
Khold - New Album In June

Northern Metal webzine is reporting that, reactivated Norwegian cult act Khold is back after a short break. Since their debut release in 2001, the excellent album "Masterpiss Of Pain", Khold has established themselves as a leading force within the Black Metal genre. By fronting a raw, primitive and obscure playing style, they have earned excellent feedback on all continents, and due to excessive touring the band have build up a solid fanbase.

Khold hits tight as clenched fists, and you are bound to enjoy their crunchy mid-paced black/doom compositions. Khold's fifth opus is entitled "Hundre År Gammal" and will be released on June 9th via Norwegian Tabu Records. Check artwork here.

Hundre År Gammal [Hundred Years Old] finalized frack-listing:

1. Der Kulden Rår [Where The Cold reigns]
2. Forrykt [Mad, Cracked]
3. Hundre År Gammal [Hundred Years Old]
4. Mester Og Trell [Master And Thrall]
5. Troløs [Faithless]
6. Rekviem [Requiem]
7. Sann Ditt Svik [See Your Betrayal]
8. Villfaren [Stray]
9. Bønn [Prayer]
10. Kor [Choir]
11. Straff [Punishment]

(English translations provided by Northern Metal in brackets)

In April 2006, Khold announced that they were going on hiatus "for an undetermined length of time."

Source: northernmetal.info
Band profile: Khold
Posted: 20.05.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 39 users
20.05.2008 - 18:29
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
the last album was very good , I hope this one is another gate to hell . be in dark men
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
21.05.2008 - 14:44
Ilham
Giant robot
I was very disappointed by the latest album. I'd like them to go back to where they have started, with "Masterpiss Of Pain". But I guess you can't ask a band to stop evolving the way they want to.
25.05.2008 - 05:02
Infurnace

Nice to hear that they are back in business again. I hope their new album will be cool.

Hits total: 3594 | This month: 10