Metal Storm logo
Most Metal Birthday Presents

Original post

Posted by Hangar XVIII, 21.05.2008 - 16:05
I just gave my preppy sister the new Somewhere Back In Time compilation for her birthday, and it gave me the idea for this topic.

What are the most metal birthday presents you have recieved or given on your birthday dethday?
04.01.2011 - 12:44
TormentoR
Account deleted
Few days ago my friend had a birthday. Since I hate it to show empty-handed on such occasions AND I didn't want it to be just another lame-ass gift you buy last minute, I, along with my sister, finally decided to make her a mug with a band logo. (This was no easy task, mind you, it's rather vexing having to pick something your friend should like at least a little bit, not to mention my limited budget. Though it's the intention that counts, right? Right?! )

So, as I was giving her her painfully-resembling-a-mug gift wrapped in a piece of white paper, I noticed the look on her face that said "Oh god, not another mug " BUT by the time she unwrapped it, it changed to " " and her being all hyper and happy. After all, who wouldn't be happy to get a Municipal Waste (one of her favorite bands, if not THE favorite one ) mug?
04.01.2011 - 13:02
King Bonzo
Was my birthday on Sunday, got a book about Barbarian History. That's pretty metal I reckon.
11.01.2011 - 11:52
VaronoZz
Vampbaron
A bottle with Vodka, inside a Metal t-shirt which is inside a Leather Jacket..!
still 5 months haha!
----
give praise for the blood it bled,
grant a rose for the dead...
11.01.2011 - 16:59
Rozz
I got a mr.bean teddy bear it was rad
12.01.2011 - 02:30
MetalSpider
Ive gotten Iron Maiden drumsticks (from my sister)...I think it was for my birthday. And Ive gotten a cymbal and other drumsticks for my drum kit.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
15.01.2011 - 13:10
Thursar
For my last birthday my mom bought me a pig head (my mom loves metal too). We were at some meat store and there was this piggy head on the exhibition. I think the owners were happy to get rid of it lol . If I find the photo I'll post it
18.01.2011 - 20:12
BrokenKnuckles
A keg, and a bottle of Jameson, Best birthday ever
18.01.2011 - 20:26
JD
Account deleted
Obituary t-shirt, Cannibal Corpse ribbon, Nirvana bucket for cigarettes.