Metal Storm logo
My Dying Bride - Resign With Peaceville

Peaceville Records is proud to announce the extension of their partnership with My Dying Bride, widely regarded as purveyors of the best genre-defining Doom/Gothic Metal since the early days of Peaceville. Long may it continue!

On signing the new deal Andrew Craighan commented "We've been with Peaceville since the release of our very first album way back in 1992 and it's a pleasure to announce that we'll continue working together for the coming future, as we feel there is a great understanding etween ourselves & Peaceville moving forward, and both look forward to bringing more crushing
doom your way soon".

The new My Dying Bride live CD/DVD set, An Ode to Woe is available now and the band are currently underway with recording their highly-anticipated follow-up to 2006's album, A Line of Deathless Kings with long-time producer, Mags.

Source: peaceville.com
Band profile: My Dying Bride
Posted: 21.05.2008 by Marcel H.

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 37 users
21.05.2008 - 22:43
dancingdecember

i would sign with peaceville too you know.
----
i'm super, thanks for asking
21.05.2008 - 23:53
SoulScarred

I thought "resign" means broke with or left something
23.05.2008 - 05:14
Nox Lux
codebreaker
How good is this news? I've seen the box set in the shop, looks pretty damn spiffy. Very seductive packaging, and a fair amount of content in the DVD as well. A must for any big doom fan.
----
][{ ]|/ ][_ "][" -- ][3) ][_ /=|[ [( ][{ -- ][][][ |E[ "][" ]|= ][_

"Thoughts fall in season with the right stand, rake the land
This Autumn's early leafshed a recompense for Summer's wane."
~ Nox Lux

Hits total: 3137 | This month: 3