Spain, Vigo - Skyclad: Spanish Tour

Who was there?

enumaelis 100%

All dates of this tour

Comments

Comments: 1   Visited by: 7 users
23.05.2008 - 04:06
enumaelis
It's a shame that a so huge, good and a band that influenced so so many other folk metal bands will have so few people here in Galicia. I was talking with the owner of the place in Santiago and he told me quite proud he expected maybe between 40 and 50 people!!! Come on! musical culture in Spain is one of the worst I have ever seen, though people likes to wear Slayer or Maiden shirts... but they dont know anything about metal! Just a bad-boy pose!!
It's amazing and I feel ashamed.
Last thing I was told was that some people couldnt go because here we will have 2 days after a concert of Lenny Krawictz or however it is written. Of course! a man-band who just have 3 known songs worldwide, and one of them is a cover song, and did nothing more, and of course it's not almost rock (I would say more pop what I've heard) is worther than seeing a band like Skyclad... who cares about Lenny is 35 ? and Skyclad 10 ?
This is a land of posers! (recalling manowar hehe)
By my side I will take so many friends as I can, and I am getting that, I mean between my friend and me will take around 10 non-metal people to see them, and they just listened some few things but were interested in watching their show.
"metalheads" from here... wake up!
----
http://enumaelis.blogspot.com/

Hits total: 1710 | This month: 6