Metal Storm logo
Brutal Truth - New Song Online

Brutal Truth recorded four new songs late last year for the upcoming Relapse Records compilation "This Comp Kills Fascists". A new Brutal Truth song, "Turmoil", is now available for streaming on the band's MySpace page.

In the tradition of the legendary "Cry Now, Cry Later" compilations of the 90's, Pig Destroyer / Agoraphobic Nosebleed's Scott Hull has brought together some of the very best of today's underground grindcore, hardcore, and power violence bands making up volume one of "This Comp Kills Fascists". The complete listing of bands included is: Agents Of Satan, A.S.R.A, Brutal Truth, Chainsaw To The Face, Insect Warfare, Kill The Client, Magrudergrind, Man Will Destroy Himself, Shitstorm, Spoonful Of Vicodin, Total Fucking Destruction, Wasteoid, and Weekend Nachos.

A number of participants on the "This Comp Kills Fascists" compilation have posted audio previews of their new and exclusive tracks that will appear on the disc. Magrudergrind have posted "Burden", Maruta "Chemical Tomb", A.S.R.A. "Pig Squealer", Chainsaw To The Face "Hating Life", Wasteoid "Bangover", Total Fucking Destruction "Human Is The Bastard", and Shitstorm "Brainwashed". And Brutal truth, who's contribution is the first new material from the band in almost ten years, have posted the brand new track "Turmoil".

Additionally, the compilation's artwork has been unveiled at this location. "This Comp Kills Fascists" will see its North American release on July 8th, July 14th internationally with pre-orders being accepted now.

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Brutal Truth
Posted: 22.05.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 15 users
23.05.2008 - 09:29
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
incredible title/cover.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
25.05.2008 - 19:33
Fucked Upstairs!
Account deleted
lol screamo
26.05.2008 - 18:37
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Guest on 25.05.2008 at 19:33

lol screamo

Good god
----
Your favorite band sucks.
26.05.2008 - 18:45
Fucked Upstairs!
Account deleted
dude i listend to the song and it sounds exactly like that emoviolence/screamo stuff, and i'm acutally an brutal truth fan.

Hits total: 2775 | This month: 2