Metal Storm logo
Iced Earth - New Single Widget Online

A widget for Iced Earth's forthcoming single "I Walk Among You" can be found at this location

The new single and proceeding full-length studio album mark the return of longtime frontman, Matt Barlow to the band who's dark and sinister tones are the perfect fit to narrate the intense and viscous annihilation of mankind set in motion with the birth of the story's main character, "Set Abominae", in "Something Wicked Part II". The single will allow fans to get a glimpse of the bright future for the band, and the perhaps not-so-bright future for humanity as we now know it. The single will feature 3 songs, an exclusive version of the song "I Walk Alone" and a few tracks from "Framing Armageddon (Something Wicked Part 1)" with new vocal performances by Matt Barlow.
Due to the re-tracking of the lead vocals these tracks have been remixed and remastered. There will be an iTunes exclusive version of the single "I Walk Among You" that features "A Charge To Keep" which has also been re-sung by Matt, remixed and re-mastered.

The full-length studio follow-up to "Something Wicked Part I" is due for release in fall of 2008 and it will be released by Steamhammer/SPV.

Source: bravewords.com
Band profile: Iced Earth
Posted: 30.05.2008 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 99 users
30.05.2008 - 13:23
blackspawn

I respect Tim Owens, and I think they way Jon handled this lead singer business was shitty way to do things, but "The Clouding" (and everything else really) is a whole different ballgame with Matt. He gives a substance and dark tone that Tim is incapable of.
----
30.05.2008 - 19:30
WorpeX
Made of Metal
I Walk Alone is an amazing song.
30.05.2008 - 21:39
Varegan
Hamranakara
I downloaded this song about a mounth ago,that was nice
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
31.05.2008 - 12:34
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
LOOOL iced earth released a promo WIDGET hahahahahaha
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 3875 | This month: 3