Metal Storm logo
The Project Hate MCMXCIX - Coldworker Guitarist Steps In

Guitarist Petter S. Freed has left The Project Hate, the Swedish band featuring vocalist Jörgen Sandström (ex- Entombed, Grave), guitarist Lord K. Philipson ( God Among Insects, ex-Leukemia), bassist Michael Håkansson ( Engel, ex- Evergrey), vocalist Jo Enckell (Ignorance Bliss) and drummer Daniel "Mojjo" Moilanen (Relevant Few, Dracena, Runemagick, Lord Belial, Engel). New guitarist is Anders Bertilsson, known from Ruin and Coldworker.

Commented Petter S. Freed: "I've had lots of pleasant musical moments this far in my life. Many of them have been being locked up in a 200-square-foot flat with K. The magic that went down between 2002-2008 in that flat is something I will always look back at with a smile."

"So, why quit? It's simple, I just don't feel like doing it anymore. I've lost the TPH vibe somewhere. I don't know why, and I don't know where. But it's fuckin' gone. From the inside, I can say that the future for TPH is brighter then ever, the new stuff sounds demonic and K is pumped as usual to bring domination."

Commented Lord K. Philipson: "The choice was obvious. Anders and myself accidentally found out about a year ago that we work very well together, one thing led to another and all of a sudden we were writing material for The Project Hate MCMXCIX. And since Mazza didn't show much interest in being a part of it, we naturally continued writing together. And continued. And continued. Until one day we realized that we had actually completed 7 songs. 7 tunes that sound better than anything we have ever done in the past, and fuck knows we have done some fantastic shit. So, it was a no-brainer to ask Anders to join The Hate as he pretty much already was in the family."

The full lengthy statements by Petter S. Freed, Lord K. Philipson and Anders Bertilsson can be found here.

Source: theprojecthate.net
Band profile: The Project Hate MCMXCIX
Posted: 30.05.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 18 users
02.06.2008 - 12:15
matthioso

I wonder what it's gonna be like with the new guy
This band is really great!
unfortunately they never tour
----