Metal Storm logo
Bloodstock Unsigned - Metal 2 The Masses Voting Open

Voting for the UK wide initiative Metal 2 The Masses has opened. Bloodstock was inundated with venues wanting to host their own heats in order to put forward 4 bands to represent their area. All the voters have to do is go to the forum page on www.bloodstock.uk.com and click on the unsigned section and well, basically...vote for the band of your choice at each venue. From over 50 venue applicants hosts were selected at Alton, Birmingham, Derby, Glasgow, Kent and Swindon. Each of these partner venues held several heats over March, April and May to find the best Metal bands in and around their county.

Bloodstock's Clive Leighton who heads up the Unsigned Stages and Marquees, is personally handling M2TM. Winning bands will be announced on 01 July and they'll all earn a place on the Bloodstock Unsigned stage.

More info at this location and at this location.

(Thanks alexo dynami)

Source: bloodstock.uk.com
Event: Bloodstock Open Air 2008
Posted: 03.06.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 59 users
03.06.2008 - 17:21
Baz Anderson

if you have some spare time, go to the Derby one and vote for Lordaeron. great band! they are mentioned in the 1349 review in Nottingham on here, they opened and blew us all away
03.06.2008 - 17:56
alexo dynami

yeah they outperformed everyone that night
03.06.2008 - 21:28
Jonnz of Steel

Concept of Time m/
03.06.2008 - 22:54
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
why is it called bloodstock unsigned? wasnt it like bloodstock open air last year or something?
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
03.06.2008 - 23:15
Baz Anderson

Written by LeChron James on 03.06.2008 at 22:54

why is it called bloodstock unsigned? wasnt it like bloodstock open air last year or something?

Bloodstock Open Air still is Bloodstock Open Air - but there used to be a Bloodstock Indoor festival as well - "Bloodstock" is more than just one festival - and this is a thing the organisers are doing to help some unsigned bands out by giving some bands the chance to play at the Bloodstock Open Air festival.
03.06.2008 - 23:59
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Baz Anderson on 03.06.2008 at 23:15

Written by LeChron James on 03.06.2008 at 22:54

Bloodstock Open Air still is Bloodstock Open Air - but there used to be a Bloodstock Indoor festival as well - "Bloodstock" is more than just one festival - and this is a thing the organisers are doing to help some unsigned bands out by giving some bands the chance to play at the Bloodstock Open Air festival.

oooh i get it. well then i think its great that a major festival is giving unsigned bands to show what theyre made of.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
04.06.2008 - 14:51
Rozz

Written by Baz Anderson on 03.06.2008 at 17:21

if you have some spare time, go to the Derby one and vote for Lordaeron. great band! they are mentioned in the 1349 review in Nottingham on here, they opened and blew us all away

i cheaked out Lordaeron on youtube, very good indeed, thanks for the advice

Hits total: 4381 | This month: 3