Metal Storm logo
Suffocation - New Album Complete

New York death metal legends Suffocation have posted the following updates:

"We are happy to announce the completion of our new self titled album Suffocation. We are anxious for it to hit the streets and are expecting an early September release date. We are confident with the outcome and look forward to the upcoming tours that will be scheduled to support it. The album will be out a few weeks prior to the start of the Fear Factory, Hypocrisy, Decapitated tour which will give you fans just enough time to familiarize yourselves to the pain we are anxious to bring to your city and town. Audio samples will be up on the newly designed site very soon.

Last but not least, Suffocation bassist Derek Boyer is recovering from 4 broken bones. Derek's leg was broken 06/06/06. The good news is, Derek will be back on two feet in time for the tours this summer."

Source: suffocation.us
Band profile: Suffocation
Posted: 21.06.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 6 users
21.06.2006 - 16:35
fire101
Account deleted
Cant wait for it. Im gonna get it the day it comes out, I hope.
21.06.2006 - 17:55
Herzebeth
Now this is great news
----
22.06.2006 - 02:24
Daru Jericho
This album will probably be good.........as long as the band reschedule the UK dates they cancelled as promised.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

22.06.2006 - 07:14
Trifixion
Account deleted
Yet another cd I'll be picking up around August and September. Suffocation have never released a bad album and I don't expect them to start now
22.06.2006 - 10:06
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
^^ Well said and for me too its one of about 6 albms i'll be getting around August/September ... this years releases are definatly a good bunch
----

Hellcunt Smurf
23.06.2006 - 11:03
Shadowthrone
Suffocation is ownage
23.06.2006 - 11:17
EvilOstrich
Account deleted
I've got a really good feeling about this album. I think it's gonna be stronger than Souls To Deny which itself was a good album. The subsequent tour should also be a blast too. I'll be there to see them, as well as to pick up the album when it comes out.
22.07.2006 - 10:28
Megadeth88
I can't wait for the new album to come out. When it comes out I'm buying it.
10.09.2006 - 20:12
Passenger
Lost To Apathy
I've heard it already. Brilliant, clearly at the level of EOTF and PFW.
----
You don't make up for your sins in church. You do it in the streets. You do it at home. The rest is bullshit and you know it ~ Mean Streets

Hits total: 4090 | This month: 7