Metal Storm logo
Bulgaria, Varna - Kratos, Demenzia, Claymore

Date: 01 July 2006 - 19:00
Organizer: The Other Side

Tickets:

6 leva (3 Euro)
Buy at venue only

The Romanian doom metalers Kratos come to Varna to play a show, directly supported by the Bulgarian doom death metal band Demenzia (Sofia) and opened up by fellow Bulgarian bands Ablepsia (Varna) and Claymore (Rousse). One of the main strenghts of the very cheap to enter event is that it has only one local band playing and the other tree bands on the bill are coming from other cities or countries. The show will take place in the cult underground club Area 51 (33 Rousse st.) in Varna.

Bands

Comments

Comments: 7   Visited by: 1 user
21.06.2006 - 18:26
Bleeding angel

wow,great for you who updated this event!cant wait!
22.06.2006 - 09:42
marinBG

I did you can imagine why
I'll continue adding Bulgarian events in the future also... especially ours
----
...cause I don't give a fuck if you hate me!
22.06.2006 - 13:04
marinBG

btw if anybody here is by mistake going to that gig, write me a PM so we can say hi and cheers after the gig for example
----
23.06.2006 - 11:28
crazyfan_metal

I could come . What genre are the bands playing?
13.07.2006 - 09:40
marinBG

Written by crazyfan_metal on 23.06.2006 at 11:28

sorry that I didn't answer on time dude... things just got a little to busy at some point Still, it is written on the flyer and it's uploaded here... I hope you came to the gig... did you? if you did, how was it?
anyway... the show was cool, I personally had a lot of fun despite the fact that there was a pretty low turn up...
----
24.07.2006 - 11:42
crazyfan_metal

Written by marinBG on 13.07.2006 at 09:40

sorry that I didn't answer on time dude... things just got a little to busy at some point Still, it is written on the flyer and it's uploaded here... I hope you came to the gig... did you? if you did, how was it?
anyway... the show was cool, I personally had a lot of fun despite the fact that there was a pretty low turn up...

Nope, could't come . Maybe next time .
24.07.2006 - 16:08
marinBG

Written by crazyfan_metal on 24.07.2006 at 11:42

Written by marinBG on 13.07.2006 at 09:40

Nope, could't come . Maybe next time .

yep, maybe...
----

Hits total: 1562 | This month: 1