Who was there?

Spyroid (Sweden) 100%
Kasper 100%

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 20 users
09.06.2008 - 18:30
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
God I hate Roskilde! Who would want to pay twice the prize of Wacken to see a couple metal shows, it's ridiculous. Sweden Rock costs about the same, but at least they have decent music, instead of stumbling in to Tiesto or some crap around every fucking corner.

----
THRASH!!!
09.06.2008 - 18:40
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Written by DrunkenFuck on 09.06.2008 at 18:30

God I hate Roskilde! Who would want to pay twice the prize of Wacken to see a couple metal shows, it's ridiculous. Sweden Rock costs about the same, but at least they have decent music, instead of stumbling in to Tiesto or some crap around every fucking corner.

But then again Wacken is a purely metal festival whereas Roskilde is like Lowlands catering to all sorts of mor eor less alternative music. That is why I would personally never go to such a festival because I don't get aenough worth for my ticket price. Festivals such as Roskilde and Lowlands are clearly not meant for people like you and me, Muldarran.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

09.06.2008 - 18:54
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 09.06.2008 at 18:40

Written by DrunkenFuck on 09.06.2008 at 18:30

But then again Wacken is a purely metal festival whereas Roskilde is like Lowlands catering to all sorts of mor eor less alternative music. That is why I would personally never go to such a festival because I don't get aenough worth for my ticket price. Festivals such as Roskilde and Lowlands are clearly not meant for people like you and me, Muldarran.

You got that right
----
THRASH!!!

Hits total: 2733 | This month: 8