Metal Storm logo
Naughtiest thing you did as a child.

Original post

Posted by Dead Ohlin, 11.06.2008 - 06:36
I got caught smoking in my bedroom when I was 7 !
my mom used to creep up the stairs so quickly.
05.10.2008 - 02:14
necrovamp

i just had a problem with going tot he toilet. i pissed off the front of my uncles riverboat, while we were sailing down the river in full view of everyone else. i also used to 'water the garden' lots too. i also took a shit in the garden once, boy did i get a beating for that. me defence was 'they put horse poo on the fields. although i was never extreme to pinat my bedroom with shit.
----
'I'd rather die than go to heaven' - Murderface
05.10.2008 - 04:38
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
When I was 5, my Mum used to babysit this girl that lived in our neighborhood at our house... One day she caught us in the closet looking at each others private parts. It was merely curiosity but I was still in a lot of trouble and the girl went to a different babysitter I think, if I remember correctly...
13.10.2008 - 01:40
Gigginova
Account deleted
i pissed in the fish tank

......and the fish lived
13.10.2008 - 16:28
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Introspekrieg on 05.10.2008 at 04:38

When I was 5, my Mum used to babysit this girl that lived in our neighborhood at our house... One day she caught us in the closet looking at each others private parts. It was merely curiosity but I was still in a lot of trouble and the girl went to a different babysitter I think, if I remember correctly...

In the words of Sigmund Freud: You're fucking crazy!

Naaa, that was brilliant tbh... It's sad that you can't be that curious when you're older.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
13.10.2008 - 22:33
Immortal

I once set fire to the back of a butcher's shop. Luckly I was 8 because had I of been 9 I would have been tried for arson
----
"Hope is the greatest of all evils, for it prolongs the torment of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche
21.10.2008 - 08:52
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
I was kind off a Bully/Defender of Justice or whatever you prefer in Elementary School. I was a lot taller and stronger then my entire grade so I used it to my advantage. I had a good amount of friends and whenever someone would mess with them I would bring down the hammer.
In second grade I could easily FUCK UP a good amount of fifth graders and I did on several occasions. In one instance I picked up a kid and threw him like 4-5 feet onto the ground. Another time some asshole jumped on my back and I slammed him into a door with my momentum. I think it broke his arm. He deserved it though because he was mugging kids on the playground and being a shit to te teachers.
Other then that I ran a small Mob at my after school daycare and caused CHAOS!!!
----
Coldgrits
06.11.2008 - 17:18
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
When i was about 6 years old i stole some money from my mother to buy some Kinder Suprise choclate and i blamed the maid for steeling the money so parents believed me and nearly fired the maid, but in the end i was cought and my parents grounded me for a month:maniac:
06.11.2008 - 17:27
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Written by Powerslavex on 06.11.2008 at 17:18

When i was about 6 years old i stole some money from my mother to buy some Kinder Suprise choclate and i blamed the maid for steeling the money so parents believed me and nearly fired the maid, but in the end i was cought and my parents grounded me for a month:maniac:

Kinder Eggs were so good though... definitely worth it. And the toys inside were usually awesome...
09.07.2009 - 05:58
Quetzalli

When I was around 8, I'd eat children's aspirin like candy. It's just that they were chewy and tasted good... I'd sneak one out every once in a while. (Childproof lids my ASS, a chimp could open one of those.) My mom caught me and freaked out... with good reason.
----
"I want to see the old gods rule again..."
10.07.2009 - 00:00
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
I accidently dropped my hamster in our pond once - I didn't mean too but she like jumped out of my hands And I tried to cut off my cats whiskers cos I thought they were too long

I had an urge to write everywhere too, once on the white leather seats in blue biro in my stepdad's new BMW ^^
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
10.07.2009 - 00:14
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Necrogeddon on 10.07.2009 at 00:00

And I tried to cut off my cats whiskers cos I thought they were too long

Haha this is awesomely cute and funny
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
10.07.2009 - 00:17
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Written by Elio on 10.07.2009 at 00:14

Written by Necrogeddon on 10.07.2009 at 00:00

And I tried to cut off my cats whiskers cos I thought they were too long

Haha this is awesomely cute and funny

Very naive. I thought they were just normal hairs I should've guessed something was up with the cat attacking me...
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
10.07.2009 - 00:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I almoust burn watter tower whit matches , but somehow one old man saw it and stop fire whit his beer
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.08.2009 - 23:29
ArizhelKaltak
Account deleted
I stole a wallet for my dad when I was really little, I think I was around 3 or 4. And I walked out of the store before with candy. I'm a born shoplifter!
10.08.2009 - 12:18
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Bad English on 10.07.2009 at 00:36

I almoust burn watter tower whit matches , but somehow one old man saw it and stop fire whit his beer

That's not logic, how do you set fire to a water tower?
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
10.08.2009 - 12:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Haddonfield on 10.08.2009 at 12:18

Written by Bad English on 10.07.2009 at 00:36

That's not logic, how do you set fire to a water tower?

Its was grass who was close to watter tower
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.08.2009 - 21:35
NECURATU

I was taken by a damn flood when I was 3-4 years old. Obviously, I got fished out.
----
When the sun rises I take my flock on the balks
When the moon rises I tell the woods good night