Metal Storm logo
Have you ever had any strong premonitions about things ...

Original post

Posted by Dead Ohlin, 11.06.2008 - 06:41
Have you ever had any strong premonitions about things which have later happened to you?

Once, when I left my house ,I had a strongest feeling that everything
Looked different somehow it was as if I was looking at my house for
the first time and later that day I had an accident and broke my jaw.
31.01.2011 - 23:15
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Written by Stigmatized on 31.01.2011 at 21:43

Written by Lucas on 22.01.2011 at 14:12

I once woke up in my own bedroom and saw aliens replaced every single object in my room with exact replicas. It was a very awkward moment.

Steven Wright FTW

----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
01.02.2011 - 14:26
Tranquillizer
Account deleted
Back in my high school days, I used to take the bus every day to get to and from school. One evening I was going home and these two girls in the seat in front of mine were constantly talking about this pop singer. Just imagine two J. Bieber fangirls going at it and you'll get the picture. Anyway, I had a long day and was in a bad mood, and they made it even worse. When i got of the bus a friend of mine saw that i was pissed off. He asked me what was the matter. Then, in anger, I said a lot of not very nice things about the singer the two girls were talking about. I don't recall my exact words, but i remember i ended with " I hope the bastard dies". After that i cooled down and had a normal evening.

The next morning when i woke up, the first thing I saw on TV was that the singer the girls were talking about was killed in a car crash that same night.
04.02.2011 - 01:10
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Guest on 01.02.2011 at 14:26

Back in my high school days, I used to take the bus every day to get to and from school. One evening I was going home and these two girls in the seat in front of mine were constantly talking about this pop singer. Just imagine two J. Bieber fangirls going at it and you'll get the picture. Anyway, I had a long day and was in a bad mood, and they made it even worse. When i got of the bus a friend of mine saw that i was pissed off. He asked me what was the matter. Then, in anger, I said a lot of not very nice things about the singer the two girls were talking about. I don't recall my exact words, but i remember i ended with " I hope the bastard dies". After that i cooled down and had a normal evening.

The next morning when i woke up, the first thing I saw on TV was that the singer the girls were talking about was killed in a car crash that same night.

Are you talking abotut Tose Proeski?(singer that died in car accident ,a lot of fangirls... )
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
04.02.2011 - 16:28
Tranquillizer
Account deleted
Quote:
Quote:

Are you talking abotut Tose Proeski?(singer that died in car accident ,a lot of fangirls... )

Yes... I know that what I said had nothing to do with his death, but just knowing what I said came true less than 8 hours later... makes me fell strange, to say the least.
05.02.2011 - 14:23
ANGEL REAPER

Quote:
Quote:
Written by Guest on 04.02.2011 at 16:28

Yes... I know that what I said had nothing to do with his death, but just knowing what I said came true less than 8 hours later... makes me fell strange, to say the least.

dont worry...when he bought that car in which he died the salesman said to him "If you take this one ,you will see god"("Kupi ova kola pa Bog da te vidi")......true story ....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"