Metal Storm logo
Have you ever had any strong premonitions about things ...

11.06.2008 - 06:41
Dead Ohlin
Mo.Panahi
Have you ever had any strong premonitions about things which have later happened to you?

Once, when I left my house ,I had a strongest feeling that everything
Looked different somehow it was as if I was looking at my house for
the first time and later that day I had an accident and broke my jaw.
----
A man's dead body must always
have been a source of interest to
those whose companion he was while he lived ...
11.06.2008 - 07:09
tulkas
el parcero
i don't if this counts, but for example if i have like something to do like a friday night or someting, i sometimes get the feeling that for some reason things won't turn out and me and my friends will end up doing nothing, and strangely most of the times that does happen...
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
12.06.2008 - 01:09
ScabbeD'~
Some times,I think its better to havent any premonitions about things,its better that happen,and in time we accept it,,,cuz its too bad that u know what will happen to you,most of the time this feeling hurts me,u know....

I remember once in a city,that I travelled there,Night in sleeptime,when I was tried so hard to sleep,in a somnolence mood,I saw i had a terrible car accident and i Wounded badly...in that time i didnt care to that,but tomorrow of that night,when I was in return way,specificaly when i was open my seat belt,the Car directly go through the tunnel wall and i really dont know what happened to me, just i know after that i said,i never come again to have more travel,cuz i know i'll have accident again...and months later,for the second time notwith standing my opinion,they took me with themselves,and again in return way ,near the home,that i think,"thx God,im really alive...",we tasted an car accident Worse than aforetime...and months later again,for the third time,(ke migan ta 3 nashe,bazi nashe ) i didnt have a car accident, but i caught some thing more entertaining...
I fall or better i say,i digress from deep valley that my Hipbone hurt badly of that !

Maybe they happened just for my feeling

14.06.2008 - 17:52
Dead Ohlin
Mo.Panahi
^ ^ ^
Nice reply ,Thanx
----
A man's dead body must always
have been a source of interest to
those whose companion he was while he lived ...
14.06.2008 - 19:25
Nox Lux
codebreaker
I got drunk one night, and sat on a sidewalk curb with pie in hand and paranoia in mind - it dawned on me how late it was, that I was in the middle of town after a big night out, was alone, and not necessarily in possession of all the faculties required to keep myself from getting mugged or something. This weighed down on my mind as a sudden and very real danger, which I was oblivious to before eating the pie. I'm not saying the pie had magical powers, but it does go to show we do our best thinking when either eating or shitting.

I got up and decided to walk towards the taxi-rank, cut my losses [in this case being copious amounts of brain cells and astronomic taxi fares - another form of mugging] and cab it home.

On the way, a guy turned a corner and yelled from a distance "hey you! Ya better give me all your cash or I'll rush ya." He was fairly pissed himself, and obviously wanted either beer money or going-home funds.
I shouted something like "No, fvck you!" and he replied with something like "serious man, I'm gonna rush ya." While picking up the pace and getting closer.

I start legging it down the hill to where the crossroads traffic light junction is. The taxi rank is on one of these roads, off to the left of the junction. He's still fvcking running after me! I end up having to run around in a circle because the fvcking one cab that I spotted was taken and driving off! I didn't want to pass the taxi rank and the junction completely as it would have been just me, this guy, and a stretch of straight road with nothing around to slow him down. I decided to just make him run around till the next taxi arrived. Sounds stupid, but it was prime time for taxis so I knew there would be another any moment.

The stupid kvnt followed me in a circle and fell over cos he was too pissed to deal with the sharp angle change.

As luck would have it, while he was sprawled out on the road trying to figure out where he was, a replacement taxi arrived, drove past him, stopped where I was flagging him and we both made a speedy get away.

This sounds like a tall story - I assure you it's not. It's probably the funniest mugging attempt I've ever heard of. I spent the rest of the journey slagging off Australians and their 'fair go' attitude to the taxi driver, who politely sat and took it - ironically proving that there is a fair go attitude afterall.

Sorry Aussies, I didn't mean it
----
][{ ]|/ ][_ "][" -- ][3) ][_ /=|[ [( ][{ -- ][][][ |E[ "][" ]|= ][_

"Thoughts fall in season with the right stand, rake the land
This Autumn's early leafshed a recompense for Summer's wane."
~ Nox Lux
15.06.2008 - 01:35
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Nox Lux on 14.06.2008 at 19:25

This sounds like a tall story - I assure you it's not. It's probably the funniest mugging attempt I've ever heard of. I spent the rest of the journey slagging off Australians and their 'fair go' attitude to the taxi driver, who politely sat and took it - ironically proving that there is a fair go attitude afterall.

so you had a strong premonition about a pissed guy who can't run in a circle right?
15.06.2008 - 06:56
Nox Lux
codebreaker
Written by Valentin B on 15.06.2008 at 01:35

so you had a strong premonition about a pissed guy who can't run in a circle right?

somewhat. I never get feelings of vulnerability less than 2 mins before an attempted mugging - it's not a dangerous town for that kind of thing - so it was odd that I was out all night and only felt uneasy at this point.

If I hadn't had that feeling, I would have presumed he was nothing too dodgy to worry about. Him running after me would have caught me offguard, plus I was still drunk myself. I'd have been more inclined to take it as a joke [who shouts about it first? that's just amateurish!] and he would have caught up with me.
----

~ Nox Lux
15.06.2008 - 09:00
Vrana
Well, some months ago, me and my friend went driving to another city. And we both had a bad feeling when we sat in the car and while she was driving. I had all the time (and even before I sat with her in the car) a picture of us two, dead, car smashed, and she was thinking about an article in the newspaper, about us two dead.
But anyway, we decided to go, but the feeling got stronger and stronger. It's not like that we've been driving for the first time... something just wasn't right. She said she couldn't drive anymore, I agreed and we turned back. talking with her, I said that if we really had an accident, we'd crash into a small white car.
And guess what... just few minutes later, we saw a car, parked somewhere beside the road, we couldn't see any people, but there were some voices and music.

The same thing happened yesterday. I was driving to a party, but I was so afraid of something, I had a feeling that me and my friend would be ok, but the car would be damaged. I decided to go back, and well, i didn't have that feeling anymore.

Well, with this same friend, we can read each other's mind.... well, at least it happened a couple of times, we are now working on it...
15.06.2008 - 14:17
Valentin B
Iconoclast
right now as i was walking from my friend's house i saw a dog lying down in the yard (which has a gate that is always open wide) of a neighbour of his. i heard he had been attacked by 2 dogs that live there and almost got bitten once. so i grabbed a rock and moved a bit away from the gate, though i still passed it since i don't have any other way. guess what? next thing i know 2 dogs hot on my trail, barking like crazy. i faked throwing the rock at one of them and it backed off a bit, then i threw it so they would get scared and it worked. not really what i would call a premonition, but i only saw one dog, lying down, and there were 2 others hidden. i guess it's just my paranoia, but it is a bit of a fateful coincidence as i moved a bit away from the gate or else one of them would have reached me.
15.06.2008 - 16:25
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
I think I did. I mean, these kind of things are suspicious but you can't help the things you feel.

My dad was always a smoker since he was a kid. I was always talking to him about it, telling him he should quit smoking because something really bad would happen to him. And I just didnt' say something bad would happen to him just to scare him away, in my gut I knew something would happen to him. I just knew he would collapse, sooner or later.

Well, many many years later my dad had a heartattack on the new year's eve. Then it just hit me, and sadly I thought "I knew this was coming". I never told this to my father, it would be too much of a burden I think and it would sound cruel, like I wanted it to happen.

I guess you can call that a premonition, I wasnt sure how but I knew it would happen.

He had surgery, double-bypass, but he is ok
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
16.06.2008 - 08:17
Deadgirl
Not sure if this is really a premonition, maybe more of a coincidence... To get to work, I drive for about half an hour on interstate highways the whole way, I have to switch several times, like... I have to merge from one interstate to another via an exit ramp on the left, which is odd because most of the time exit ramps are on the right.

Last night I had a very vivid dream in which I was driving to work, and as I was taking the ramp from I-35 to I-635, a beige colored SUV came from the middle lane, as if he had meant to take the exit ramp but hadn't realized how close it was. In my dream, he ran into me and fucked my car up, and I was covered with broken glass and trapped in my car, and I was all cut up and bleeding and I couldn't breathe. When I woke up, I was really disturbed and couldn't get back to sleep for several hours. Even when I woke up in the morning to get ready for work I felt strangely uneasy about it.

This morning I was driving to work and as I was taking the ramp from I-35 to I-635, a beige colored SUV came from the middle lane... He did almost hit me, but as soon as I saw the thing I freaked out and slammed my foot down. Instead I ended up going about 90mph up the exit ramp to avoid him.
----
Remember that you are mortal.
20.06.2008 - 03:17
Evican
Ann O'War
Written by Nox Lux on 15.06.2008 at 06:56

Written by Valentin B on 15.06.2008 at 01:35

somewhat. I never get feelings of vulnerability less than 2 mins before an attempted mugging - it's not a dangerous town for that kind of thing - so it was odd that I was out all night and only felt uneasy at this point.

If I hadn't had that feeling, I would have presumed he was nothing too dodgy to worry about. Him running after me would have caught me offguard, plus I was still drunk myself. I'd have been more inclined to take it as a joke [who shouts about it first? that's just amateurish!] and he would have caught up with me.

Hahaha, I can just imagine this happening somewhere along George Street in the city one Friday or Saturday night.

I wouldn't say that I had a premonition about something, but I had a very strong feeling that something bad was going to happen one day.
I was in the soccer knockout team at school and had to leave my music class half-way through as the team had a game one day. Funnily enough, I was walking down the corridor on my way to meet the rest of the team and our teacher, when all of a sudden I had a feeling something was going to go wrong.

As it turns out, I played a grand total of ten minutes as I ended up twisting my ankle and damaging the ligaments.
26.06.2008 - 19:45
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by ScabbeD'~ on 12.06.2008 at 01:09

Some times,I think its better to havent any premonitions about things,its better that happen,and in time we accept it,,,cuz its too bad that u know what will happen to you,most of the time this feeling hurts me,u know....

I remember once in a city,that I travelled there,Night in sleeptime,when I was tried so hard to sleep,in a somnolence mood,I saw i had a terrible car accident and i Wounded badly...in that time i didnt care to that,but tomorrow of that night,when I was in return way,specificaly when i was open my seat belt,the Car directly go through the tunnel wall and i really dont know what happened to me, just i know after that i said,i never come again to have more travel,cuz i know i'll have accident again...and months later,for the second time notwith standing my opinion,they took me with themselves,and again in return way ,near the home,that i think,"thx God,im really alive...",we tasted an car accident Worse than aforetime...and months later again,for the third time,(ke migan ta 3 nashe,bazi nashe ) i didnt have a car accident, but i caught some thing more entertaining...
I fall or better i say,i digress from deep valley that my Hipbone hurt badly of that !

Maybe they happened just for my feeling

hmm i couldn find any bad thing about ur Deja Vu! and i think it is a good thing that sometimes i know the danger before it happens! and i will be more careful. but if u dont like to know things, its ur way
27.09.2009 - 23:23
MetallicA
I know this thread is old but I thought it was interesting.

@Metaloli - that's so weird! Glad you made it out ok.

Mine doesn't involve anything dangerous but one time I was sitting outside across the street from my mom's job just waiting for her to get out of work. There was a "no loitering" sign there but I didn't care because I was just waiting for my mom...I started thinking what I would say to a cop if a cop came up to me and asked what I was doing. Just then, a cop came up to me and asked what I was doing. That was really strange.
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
28.09.2009 - 00:25
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
According to my parents, I used to be weird as a child. We lived in a house in Bournemouth where an old woman had passed away, I used to look down the corridor and wave or simply smile, this used to freak them out a bit. Anyway, when we moved to Manchester, my parent's asked me what colour the door to our new house would be, I replied blue. We bought a house with a spanking new door that was a dark wood colour. However, when we settled in, my father found the old front door in the garden shed, and yes, it was blue. Another, story that was weird happened when I was about 5. My mam asked me what I thought the weather would be like the following day. It was the height of summer, July or August, I said it was going to snow. My mam just laughed. The following day, there was a hailstorm that was so bad, it covered the ground in a layer of white, therefore it looked as if it had snowed. Apperently, I used to do things like this pretty often but they only seem to remember these to examples.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
06.10.2009 - 23:58
Nexus
Asshat

I got drunk one night, and sat on a sidewalk curb with pie in hand and paranoia in mind ...
...Sorry Aussies, I didn't mean it

ROFL, thats the most hilarious mugging story (or should I say attempt at) that Ive ever heard of in my life.

I once had a premonition ... sorta. I was a kid and I had dreamed that Pokémon was coming out on gameboy, and the game would contain gold and silver pokéballs ... or purple or gold ... I cant remember what colour. And the next day, there was some announcement on TV or something about it. Anyway, it was kind of weird, but what can I say? I really digged Pokémon as a kid.
----
If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything
07.10.2009 - 00:15
Ragana
Rawrcat
I'm a telepath.

--
I have a very strong intuition. That must be it, umh.
14.04.2010 - 17:47
Nox Lux
codebreaker
I hear only the young are
----

~ Nox Lux
14.04.2010 - 18:14
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook

I got drunk one night, and sat on a sidewalk curb with pie in hand and paranoia in mind - it dawned on me how late it was, that I was in the middle of town after a big night out, was alone, and not necessarily in possession of all the faculties required to keep myself from getting mugged or something. This weighed down on my mind as a sudden and very real danger, which I was oblivious to before eating the pie. I'm not saying the pie had magical powers, but it does go to show we do our best thinking when either eating or shitting.

I got up and decided to walk towards the taxi-rank, cut my losses [in this case being copious amounts of brain cells and astronomic taxi fares - another form of mugging] and cab it home.

On the way, a guy turned a corner and yelled from a distance "hey you! Ya better give me all your cash or I'll rush ya." He was fairly pissed himself, and obviously wanted either beer money or going-home funds.
I shouted something like "No, fvck you!" and he replied with something like "serious man, I'm gonna rush ya." While picking up the pace and getting closer.

I start legging it down the hill to where the crossroads traffic light junction is. The taxi rank is on one of these roads, off to the left of the junction. He's still fvcking running after me! I end up having to run around in a circle because the fvcking one cab that I spotted was taken and driving off! I didn't want to pass the taxi rank and the junction completely as it would have been just me, this guy, and a stretch of straight road with nothing around to slow him down. I decided to just make him run around till the next taxi arrived. Sounds stupid, but it was prime time for taxis so I knew there would be another any moment.

The stupid kvnt followed me in a circle and fell over cos he was too pissed to deal with the sharp angle change.

As luck would have it, while he was sprawled out on the road trying to figure out where he was, a replacement taxi arrived, drove past him, stopped where I was flagging him and we both made a speedy get away.

thats a good story hahaha
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
21.01.2011 - 15:16
ANGEL REAPER
Sometimes i dream scenes that later occurs in real life...
I'm not bulshitin you...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
21.01.2011 - 21:52
Zenzero
Zenzero
I don't believe in these things....
22.01.2011 - 13:58
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 21.01.2011 at 15:16

I'm not bulshitin you...

This actually happens to me quite a bit as well. lol Ive often had a dream about something, and then later in real life the thing actually happens that I dreamt about. Weird...
22.01.2011 - 14:12
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
I once woke up in my own bedroom and saw aliens replaced every single object in my room with exact replicas. It was a very awkward moment.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
22.01.2011 - 14:23
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Angelic Storm on 22.01.2011 at 13:58

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 21.01.2011 at 15:16

I'm not bulshitin you...

This actually happens to me quite a bit as well. lol Ive often had a dream about something, and then later in real life the thing actually happens that I dreamt about. Weird...

Nice knowing that I'm not alone ....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
22.01.2011 - 14:24
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Lucas on 22.01.2011 at 14:12

I once woke up in my own bedroom and saw aliens replaced every single object in my room with exact replicas. It was a very awkward moment.

did they left any messages?
----
22.01.2011 - 14:26
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
No, just the replicas.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
22.01.2011 - 14:27
ANGEL REAPER
Shit
man that is awkward indeed...
----
24.01.2011 - 11:20
Nefarious
Doom Knight
staff
Written by Haddonfield on 28.09.2009 at 00:25

According to my parents, I used to be weird as a child. We lived in a house in Bournemouth where an old woman had passed away, I used to look down the corridor and wave or simply smile, this used to freak them out a bit....

I used to do the exact same thing... Always asking my Nan who this strange man was who lived with her in her house (she lived alone). Strangely enough our house was in Bournemouth too!

Also as a kid we were driving somewhere in a car when we reached a T-Junction. For no apparent reason i freaked out & begged by dad not to make the turn. A few seconds later a drunk driver came out of nowhere & crashed exactly where we would have been had we made the turn.

Then as a teenager i remember being in a situation where a friend needed help, but i had this strange feeling that if i went back to help something bad would happen to me, & that everyone else would be fine. I ignored my instincts, went helped my friend & ended up with a broken nose, fractured eye socket & a face that looked like it was from a victim in a SAW movie

Moral of the story? Always trust your instincts
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
31.01.2011 - 21:43
Stigmatized
Written by Lucas on 22.01.2011 at 14:12

Steven Wright FTW
31.01.2011 - 22:13
ErnilEnNaur
Account deleted
A few years ago when I was still a bit of a teenager, I didn't used to have my own phone, because I liked to avoid people and also I hate phones. Anyways, whenever my friends who lived in Tallinn (125 km from where I live) wanted to contact me, they had to call my mother's phone and whenever my mother's phone rang and they were the ones calling, I could tell the second that the phone started ringing and I was never wrong. What makes it it weird is that they never called at a specific time of day, they called at random and I always knew it was them. I think there must be naturalistic explanation to this, but I am not sure what that would be. Could it be that I simply chose to forget each time I guess wrong? Maybe...