Metal Storm logo
Metal and anime.

16.06.2008 - 00:38
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Me and a friend recently created a website which we called METALanime, the url is http://www.freewebs.com/metalanime92. It is kind of an obsessive thing, we both love anime and what it is about it we have anime and manga on there, and links to cool websites and stuff. We haven't got round to doing the metal part of it, but I want to attract some people to look at it and give some suggestions, and it would help us if more people visited.

So I was wondering if people could have a look, maybe like a comment on the guestbook and tell me what you think of it like the layout and content etc...
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
16.06.2008 - 05:38
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Looking right now... first anime related topic i've found!!!
What is this site about?? the first thing in my mind was that it is an AMV site.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
16.06.2008 - 19:47
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Written by Uirapuru on 16.06.2008 at 05:38

What is this site about?? the first thing in my mind was that it is an AMV site.

well my friend does make AMV's and we have some AMV's with agalloch and metal bands as well, but mainly we are just promoting anime we like and giving good links to place where you can watch anime, and links to manga as well.

basically we wanted to make a website with stuff on we liked and we are getting there!
----
17.06.2008 - 08:32
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Written by Necrogeddon on 16.06.2008 at 19:47

Written by Uirapuru on 16.06.2008 at 05:38

well my friend marsali does make AMV's and we have some AMV's with agalloch and metal bands as well, but mainly we are just promoting anime we like and giving good links to place where you can watch anime, and links to manga as well.

basically we wanted to make a website with stuff on we liked and we are getting there!

Wha.!! Thats nice.. agalloch amv, i've never seen... the only metal bands i've seen in a AMV are Masterplan and Nightwish or Within Temptation (and since i prefer black metal... xD).

I liked yours anime and bands list... Burzum, Darkthrone, Mayhem, Emperor, Satyricon ... and then Bleach, InuYasha, Elfen Lied, FMA aaaand.. ONE PIECE!!! (my avatar has nothing to do ) Excelent taste for anime and music.

Total suppor to you girls
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
17.06.2008 - 08:46
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
I've just watched the Agalloch/Bleach Amv... very nice these scenes of the fights with that's low rank arrankars (the fights were good despite useless in the series, except for IchigoxGrimmjow) and the combat between Rukia and that arrankar who has a form of a friend of her (i've forgot his name dammit xD).
The amv is pretty good, must be one of her first attempts to make one, but the scene selection is very good.. only lack some syncrony betwen scenes and song.... but with Agalloch, the sync is much more difficult xD
----

----
17.06.2008 - 11:48
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
@Angätuprý: oh thanks dude! the AMV's on there arent her's we found them and liked them. she did make one but it got taken off youtube for breaching copyright
----
18.06.2008 - 14:34
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Very good the manga scans, they're the same as ''onemanga.com''? cuz i've readed Death note there and it sure looks like, it was an excellent work (different from One Piece scans... they sucked ) and FullMetal im buying the official realease so i don wanna read on the internet.. same for Berserk and Elfen Lied.
It's a good promotional work, you should upload your Amv on ''animemusicvideos.org'' and put a link from your site... cuz youtube is the cemetery of all amv
The idea of an site about anime and metal, and having Amv's is very intersting, if there something i can do to help (i have lots of amv's and can get authorization to acquire others) tell me.
----

----
19.06.2008 - 19:45
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Written by Uirapuru on 18.06.2008 at 14:34

Very good the manga scans, they're the same as ''onemanga.com''? cuz i've readed Death note there and it sure looks like, it was an excellent work (different from One Piece scans... they sucked ) and FullMetal im buying the official realease so i don wanna read on the internet.. same for Berserk and Elfen Lied.
It's a good promotional work, you should upload your Amv on ''animemusicvideos.org'' and put a link from your site... cuz youtube is the cemetery of all amv
The idea of an site about anime and metal, and having Amv's is very intersting, if there something i can do to help (i have lots of amv's and can get authorization to acquire others) tell me.

hey thanks alot, it would be nice to have some more amv's on the site, they arent my strong point, and my friend is put off because her amv of naruto got deleted off youtube...

the scans are just downloaded off pirate bay cos i can never find any decent anime/manga in shops i have to download, so it might be from onemanga.

ill check out animemusicvideos.org, cos i was thinking the AMV's could be a way of introducing metal into the website atm, i cant think of any other ways apart from the background music i uploaded, which is norther...
----
02.06.2009 - 02:13
Uller

GO TO DMC!! GO TO DMC!!! awesome series, its just hilarious, and for those that doesnt know of what im talking about, go an watch Detroit Metal City!!!
----
29.08.2009 - 21:02
IllOmenNation

Hi, you should really pay attention to my websites, http://www.voxhouse.net and http://www.youtube.com/voxhousestudio - I produce metal music as well as working on an anime style series. There is a ton of good anime for metalheads I can recommend if you're interested, but the project I am working on is going to be very m/ indeed and feature some metal bands in its soundtrack. Glad to know there are some supporters of this concept out there

BTW the mentioned project is not up just yet but keep an eye out, you will know it when you see it!
----
Ill Omen Nation - Great Finnish/Scandinavian Metal! http://www.myspace.com/illomennation
04.01.2010 - 22:40
soadbyob
Account deleted
Quote:
GO TO DMC!! GO TO DMC!!! awesome series, its just hilarious, and for those that doesnt know of what im talking about, go an watch Detroit Metal City!!!/quote]

Ha, i finally found someone who watches it. perfect fucking anime, like a japaneese metalocalypse. I made a fourm for them here but it got taken off for whatever reason
15.03.2011 - 15:27
Techno Allah

I shall check out this site
----
Here I come Constantinople. Here I come Constantinople. I am coming Constantinople. Here I come