Metal Storm logo
Rhapsody Of Fire - News From The Band

The following update was posted on the official website of Rhapsody Of Fire a few days ago:

"First of all thank you for all the patience you had in these last times despite the lack of news regarding the band. We wanted to inform you that we are in the middle of a hard legal fight with MCM and his main representative Mr. Joey De Maio (Manowar). That's the reason why in the last months we had to keep all strictly confidential and could not release any official declaration that could obviously be used against us from the opposite side. And that's also the reason why we were constricted to stop completely our band's activity. Frankly we are not able to imagine if all this can end in a very close future but we want to assure you that we are ready to fight with all the strength of body and soul in order to protect yours and our beloved band. Yes, aside from these bad events we ask you to not lose your faith in us. As soon as this sad situation will be solved we'll be ready for a great and mighty come back. A new album, a real masterpiece of speed/epic metal, is already composed and ready to be recorded and after its release an immense worldwide tour will finally follow for yours and our extreme satisfaction."

Source: rhapsodyoffire.com
Band profile: Rhapsody
Posted: 16.06.2008 by silentrain

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 39   Visited by: 270 users
18.06.2008 - 08:27
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Written by kaos666 on 18.06.2008 at 01:04

Written by juanopereira on 17.06.2008 at 20:32

Everybody wants the emerald sword to release the true power of the dragonflame. Even De Maio, so they are going to have an epic legal battle, wich is going to be part of a 3rd saga, "Cosmic Legal Issues in the Storming Fields of the Legendary Court"

And let me be the first to say I will so buy that album!!

Me too hahaha hey seriously, I wonder what's happening, they cancelled their whole tour since november/december, so I think it is a huge problem. Hope the mighty power...blablaba survives this one, I prefer Rhapsody over Manowar, they are my favorite metal band!!!
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
18.06.2008 - 15:10
Sanvean

It doesn't look so funny to me! I hope they can make their new album as soon as possible! Rhapsody for ever!
----
Odi profanum vulgus et arceo
18.06.2008 - 15:13
Sanvean

Written by wrathchild on 17.06.2008 at 00:38

Well, it doesn't surprise me that they're having troubles with De Maio. I kept thinking Manowar was using Rhapsody as a way to promote Manowar, not Rhapsody.

I totally agree!!!
----
Odi profanum vulgus et arceo
18.06.2008 - 20:14
YoreLore

Rhapsody havent really been interesting after the "emerald sword saga" the enchanted lands II and TOA albums are really really average
----
"I'm rising in power through murdering rain
Stronger than Faith allows
Braver than heroes vows
...My head is bloody
but I am unbowed
I am power..."
18.06.2008 - 23:38
Enissa

I didnt really Understand what the hell is happening?
can anyone tell me anything more obvious?

But whatever this is, i hope Rhapsody will overcome it!
19.06.2008 - 00:22
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
what is the goal of this legal fight? where is exactly the problem?
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

19.06.2008 - 01:52
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
yall are terrible, leave them alone lol
i hope everything works itself out.
20.06.2008 - 21:52
Arçaliz
Account deleted
Written by YoreLore on 18.06.2008 at 20:14

Rhapsody havent really been interesting after the "emerald sword saga" the enchanted lands II and TOA albums are really really average

I completely agree, the new saga if it has lowered a little. Let us hope in the next work to have it happens.
28.01.2009 - 06:52
Narloth

Written by Guest on 20.06.2008 at 21:52

Written by YoreLore on 18.06.2008 at 20:14

I completely agree, the new saga if it has lowered a little. Let us hope in the next work to have it happens.

Fans tend to blame MCM. Well, time will show us whether they were right or no. Luca now has a lot of time to compose an album proving that Dargor is just as cool as the Warrior of Ice

Hits total: 9635 | This month: 13