‹‹ Back to the Metal arena Pages: 1 [2]
Users visited: 109  
Search this topic:  
What do you guys think the best Ulver album is?

Bergtatt - Et Eeventyr I 5 Capitler26
Perdition City13
Shadows Of The Sun9
Nattens Madrigal - Aatte Hymne Til Ul5
Blood Inside4
Kveldssanger1
Themes From William Blake's The Marri1
Svidd Neger1
Lyckantropen Themes0

Total votes: 60

The original post

Posted by Metal_Militia on 18.06.2008 at 06:16
//I just recently got into Ulver and really like their sound. I got Bergtatt from a friend, popped it in and sat back listening to this masterpiece. I love every second of it. I also got their newest one and Kveldssanger. Both of those are pretty good to but nothing like Bergtatt. Didnt see a forum with best Ulver album so i thought i should start one off. I'm sure ill get many differences of opinion between their more melodic side and their blackish metal side but oh well. Have at it!//

Page 2 of 2

Dentura
Shadow King

06.09.2012 at 08:32
Blood Inside has always been a favorite of mine. I love how deep and morose it can be during songs like "Blinded by Blood", and how whacky and over-the-top it can be with songs like "In The Red". There is a lot going in every song on this album.
----
...And so death to the falsity of thy former rulers. Thy kingdom of "heaven" burns in a field of fire, and Dentura is the one true God thou must yield thy hearts and souls to in absolute submission. It is his ultimate decree and will unto thee..

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 [2]

Login or register to post here.