Metal Storm logo
The Bicycle Bike Thread

Original post

Posted by Syk, 20.06.2008 - 08:35
I can see threads for cars and motorbikes, but none so far for the environmentally superior bikes without engines. This has to change!

I thought of creating this cos I got a puncture yesterday for the second time in a few months, and I still don't know how to fix 'em. Will hopefully take it to a store in the weekend. I don't expect this to become the hottest topic here... personally I'm not too interested in the technical details, but you might want to tell us all about your ride, whether it's for something exciting like racing or just normal transport. Ask questions on what to buy or how to repair things, share riding tips, etc.

Again speaking for myself, I don't really know about any bike stuff outside of NZ, so if there's any questions hopefully someone else can come in with the answers.

As Judas Priest say: Rock hard, ride free!
03.04.2010 - 14:05
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Written by Boxcar Willy on 01.04.2010 at 18:07
Written by Syk on 21.06.2008 at 07:01
GT model Timberline maybe a mountain bike about 5+ years old
i might consider buying that bike if you would like to sell it?
Hahahaha, I don't think so... the selling price would be about equal to the shipping costs. Placing that much trust in the customs services of both our countries just seems like a waste, sorry
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
03.04.2010 - 16:18
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Syk on 03.04.2010 at 14:05

Written by Boxcar Willy on 01.04.2010 at 18:07
Written by Syk on 21.06.2008 at 07:01
GT model Timberline maybe a mountain bike about 5+ years old
i might consider buying that bike if you would like to sell it?
Hahahaha, I don't think so... the selling price would be about equal to the shipping costs. Placing that much trust in the customs services of both our countries just seems like a waste, sorry

whoa geez you're from new zealand! oh well then...
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
12.08.2010 - 17:42
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Looking at buying a speacilized from a pawn shop in the states for about 500 bucks it looks in good condition but we'll see.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS