Metal Storm logo
Visceral Bleeding

23.06.2008 - 02:34
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
So here we have a very impressive quintet going under the name of Visceral Bleeding. They aren't quite known yet into today's DM scene but that does'nt matter in this case because these guys know how to lay it down. While keeping a very brutal edge to their sound they are capable of pulling off tricky riffs that never fail to deliver. Their song structures are complex but they don't go overboard, and well the end result is just atrociously amazing

So what does everyone else think of this band ? i really want to get a hold of their two last records.
----
Any man can stand adversity, but to test his character give him power - A. Lincoln
23.06.2008 - 02:56
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Hell yes, this band is domination. I prefer their older stuff because it's faster, but Absorbing the Disarray is still good.

Neurotic Records has some good shit...
23.06.2008 - 03:31
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
Indeed Absorbing the Disarray is a killer album, i can't find any weak songs on the album. The title track has a crazy solo. What i find impressive is that they're releasing a new record late this year, only one year apart from ATD, can't wait to see how it will turn out in such short time span.
----
Any man can stand adversity, but to test his character give him power - A. Lincoln
26.06.2008 - 04:53
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
Where's the death metal lovers ?
Come out of your cave where you're cooking some animal's corpse and come post on this thread !
And if you haven't heard of this band i suggest to check them out.
----
26.09.2008 - 04:12
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
just got transecnd into ferocity, and its pretty awesome im just downloading absorbing... now
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
26.09.2008 - 13:04
Baz Anderson
Staff
Fantastic band, I actually saw them live before I even knew them though, which is a shame I guess because I really like the band a lot now.
I saw them in '05 or '06 or something - my death metal taste has spread much more than what it was back then though.
Hope I get to see them again some day!
26.09.2008 - 19:34
SK921
Account deleted
Hmm, I have never heard of this band. They sound interesting though. Is there any other bands that they can relate too? So I can have an idea.
27.09.2008 - 00:04
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
Written by Guest on 26.09.2008 at 19:34

Hmm, I have never heard of this band. They sound interesting though. Is there any other bands that they can relate too? So I can have an idea.

I'm listening to them right now to refresh myself with their sound, and I can't exactly say that they're similar to any other band out there, which is a good thing. You should check them out, they're well worth it, very good brutal death with insane/catchy riffs. I can only say that if you enjoy bands like Deeds of Flesh and Spawn of Possession you should like Visceral Bleeding.

edit - i forgot to say, their music is very fast paced also, faster than most brutal stuff out there these days.
----
27.09.2008 - 00:10
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
Written by Baz Anderson on 26.09.2008 at 13:04

Fantastic band, I actually saw them live before I even knew them though, which is a shame I guess because I really like the band a lot now.
I saw them in '05 or '06 or something - my death metal taste has spread much more than what it was back then though.
Hope I get to see them again some day!

Do you remember how good they were live ? i'm hoping for a North American tour
----
27.09.2008 - 06:41
SK921
Account deleted
Written by Visioneerie on 27.09.2008 at 00:04

I'm listening to them right now to refresh myself with their sound, and I can't exactly say that they're similar to any other band out there, which is a good thing. You should check them out, they're well worth it, very good brutal death with insane/catchy riffs. I can only say that if you enjoy bands like Deeds of Flesh and Spawn of Possession you should like Visceral Bleeding.

edit - i forgot to say, their music is very fast paced also, faster than most brutal stuff out there these days.

Then I'll look into them. Even though I think Spawn of Possession sucks loads.
27.09.2008 - 14:53
Baz Anderson
Staff
Written by Visioneerie on 27.09.2008 at 00:10

Do you remember how good they were live ? i'm hoping for a North American tour

Yes, I remember they were very very good even though I didn't know them at the time. Same was for Prostitute Disfigurement - I didn't know them then and they played that night too and were really great also.
30.09.2008 - 15:07
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
Written by Guest on 27.09.2008 at 06:41

I can't think of someone who would say that Spawn sucks, because they don't, not even a bit. Though i can take someone saying that they don't like em', i mean look at SoP's musicianship and songwriting, you simply can't say they suck man, sorry.
----
30.09.2008 - 15:07
Visioneerie
Urban Monster

I can't think of someone who would say that Spawn sucks, because they don't, not even a bit. Though i can take someone saying that they don't like em', i mean look at SoP's musicianship and songwriting, you simply can't say they suck man, sorry.
----
30.09.2008 - 17:31
SK921
Account deleted
Written by Visioneerie on 30.09.2008 at 15:07

I find them generic. I wasn't impressed with their two CD's at all.
01.10.2008 - 15:39
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
Written by Guest on 30.09.2008 at 17:31

Written by Visioneerie on 30.09.2008 at 15:07

I find them generic. I wasn't impressed with their two CD's at all.

They're anything but generic, that's what make them so interesting, i don't see many bands playing death metal like Spawn does, anyways enough with that, wrong thread .
----
02.10.2008 - 00:09
SK921
Account deleted
Ha Ha, Thats chill. I just find them boring is all. I've been listening to too much Gorguts and Gorod.
02.10.2008 - 00:33
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
Written by Guest on 02.10.2008 at 00:09

Ha Ha, Thats chill. I just find them boring is all. I've been listening to too much Gorguts and Gorod.

Ah man, just the mention of Gorod makes me want to play 'Leading Vision' right now. Though there's a problem, i'm listening to Morbid Angel's Altars atm and i'm enjoying it to much.
----